Stinefelt

Stineoucements IT's Wednesday!

5 posts in this topic

Greetings,

If you are reading this, today in one of the Stineaways I am going to be giving away 600 GD as a STINEAWAY to one lucky member of this wonderful community. If you didn't read this well I am sorry for you because you truly miss out on a ton of fun when this guy goes live. Now lets kick start the day and have some fun!

Cheers,

Stinefelt

tdrops.png

• Love 2

Thank you @Stinefelt for the 600 GC and another great day
for being here with all of us giving us joy,fun,happiness creating events and stine aways
helping the community and making every day a brighter day with you around
Thanks @Stinefelt
leo
ขอขอบพระคูณอย่างสูงที่มาอยู่กับพวกเราทุกคน
<3

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Leonardo Nachiangmai said:

Thank you @Stinefelt for the 600 GC and another great day
for being here with all of us giving us joy,fun,happiness creating events and stine aways
helping the community and making every day a brighter day with you around
Thanks @Stinefelt
leo
ขอขอบพระคูณอย่างสูงที่มาอยู่กับพวกเราทุกคน
<3

You are most welcome Leo, it was my pleasure and I truly enjoy giving things back to the community. Thank you for your kind words, they are very appreciated. 

Thank you @Stinefelt for 600 GC giveway! And for the friendship and other Thing you do to many people tp have them more fun to play with you and to play new Z! As person i really recept you and i also love to watch you twitch daily!! You are the person WHO always Can Make me smile! ?❤️??// soska! 

2 hours ago, Soska9595 said:

Thank you @Stinefelt for 600 GC giveway! And for the friendship and other Thing you do to many people tp have them more fun to play with you and to play new Z! As person i really recept you and i also love to watch you twitch daily!! You are the person WHO always Can Make me smile! ?❤️??// soska! 

You are most welcome Soska, welcome to the forums here as well ;) glad to see you arrive here and thank you for your wonderful words.