Sign in to follow this  
xxxmotorolaxxx

batlle royale improvements

4 posts in this topic

408/5000

I come here to suggest that the batlle royale be taken both group and solo mode, but only one mode or solo or in group .... entering that group that player is alone, and the other members are unable to kill each other as is made in pvp mode, I also suggest an improvement in the prizes to motivate the growth of the game because many players are migrating to other games,

venho aqui sugerir  que o batlle royale seja tirado modo  grupo e solo,  e sim apenas um modo  ou solo  ou em grupo....entrando em grupo aquele jogador que esta sozinho, e os outros membros  sejam  impossibilitados de  matar  uns aos outros  como é feito  no modo pvp, tambem sugiro  uma melhora na premiação para motivar o crescimento do jogo até porque muitos jogadores estão migrando para outros jogos , 

• Thanks 1

Hello, Thanks for the Feedback and suggestions we apperciate it - BUUUUUT we do only Things what Thailand want Muahahahahah :O

I remember that I played newz for about 2 months, only after that I went into battle mode because they told me that it gave enough money. The prize money from before was much better than now, and this has nothing to do with the amount of players who start a match, it's less so. The battle faces a very large player decline, and I think with a slightly better prize pool it could make people come back to play.