Sven

Server Restart - 10/09

14 posts in this topic

Dear Community,

We are quickly rolling out a server restart to fix remaining issues related to patch 2.22. Issues such as crazy low FPS should be resolved after this restart. We kindly ask players to let us know if they still experience issues by making a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

Also fixed the issue where some contracts weren't counting stats.

Server downtime will be very minimal. (Should be a minute max. only)

Best Regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

Will this also fix the contract system? I am noticing some don't work, like the kill 3 super zombies it just stays at 0/3 no matter how many you kill.

5 minutes ago, Xander said:

Will this also fix the contract system? I am noticing some don't work, like the kill 3 super zombies it just stays at 0/3 no matter how many you kill.

Fixed this as well.

thanks to update 2.22 I'm stopping playing because my game is not loading the map. Thanks a lot of administrators team for your beautiful work on this last update, I am a player who spends and has spent a lot of money on your platform and I had NO support from you. Parab for the beautiful work

7 minutes ago, FabricioMonico said:

thanks to update 2.22 I'm stopping playing because my game is not loading the map. Thanks a lot of administrators team for your beautiful work on this last update, I am a player who spends and has spent a lot of money on your platform and I had NO support from you. Parab for the beautiful work

https://playnewz.com/support.php/ please put in a support ticket here so we can assist you.

1 hour ago, FabricioMonico said:

Before claiming you had no support from us, why do you then still make comments and threads in Portuguese even though we have told you many times to do it in English AND to make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ where we can help you.

Dare to say we don't help you when you have never even created a support ticket ever.

Honestly I gotta say that I like the idea of restoring the old good New Z (which I bought in Alpha version) and the one of the things which keeps me playing this one. Sadly the optimization of the game is still on the freezing point and from my point of view it is not getting better so far. It is true that I have just 1 GB graphic card from Radeon and old AMD triple-core processor but come on I know people with much better hardware and they still do not get the best performance from the game they possibly could. On the other hand, all you people should realize that this game is FREE that means you have to pay just for the stuff in the game not for the game itself that means that we should be at least a bit grateful and thank the guys for keeping this game online moreover keeping the nostalgic memory for those who used to play the old Infestation. I spent many hours in this one and started to play it after it was released and I enjoy playing it. I am grateful for the people who are behind it and keep updating the game. Surely every update can not be perfect and some bugs might appear, but trust me, the developers know about them and trying to fix them ASAP. Guys, just appreciate a bit the work which was done on the game and if something does not work just give them a bit time, any city was not built in a day and it is the same about game. I doubt this is the only duty moderators have I suppose most of them have their own job or they to have to attend other activities. FOR DEVELOPERS AND OTHER STUFF BEHIND THE GAME: Thanks guys for keeping this game online, I never trusted that this game might be restored after the old one was just messed up by developers. Keep doing the good job here!.   P.S. : Now I was not payed by anyone from DEV team I am just a satisfied player who understands that sometimes a mistake can happen but if there was no mistake there would not be anything to fix!

3 hours ago, Tyrox said:

Honestly I gotta say that I like the idea of restoring the old good New Z (which I bought in Alpha version) and the one of the things which keeps me playing this one. Sadly the optimization of the game is still on the freezing point and from my point of view it is not getting better so far. It is true that I have just 1 GB graphic card from Radeon and old AMD triple-core processor but come on I know people with much better hardware and they still do not get the best performance from the game they possibly could. On the other hand, all you people should realize that this game is FREE that means you have to pay just for the stuff in the game not for the game itself that means that we should be at least a bit grateful and thank the guys for keeping this game online moreover keeping the nostalgic memory for those who used to play the old Infestation. I spent many hours in this one and started to play it after it was released and I enjoy playing it. I am grateful for the people who are behind it and keep updating the game. Surely every update can not be perfect and some bugs might appear, but trust me, the developers know about them and trying to fix them ASAP. Guys, just appreciate a bit the work which was done on the game and if something does not work just give them a bit time, any city was not built in a day and it is the same about game. I doubt this is the only duty moderators have I suppose most of them have their own job or they to have to attend other activities. FOR DEVELOPERS AND OTHER STUFF BEHIND THE GAME: Thanks guys for keeping this game online, I never trusted that this game might be restored after the old one was just messed up by developers. Keep doing the good job here!.   P.S. : Now I was not payed by anyone from DEV team I am just a satisfied player who understands that sometimes a mistake can happen but if there was no mistake there would not be anything to fix!

Look, first of all thank you for your time and for the comment overall. It's much appreciated.

There is a part of people that goes to forums, Facebook comments and other places where they literally say "I don't get help, so devs are shit". The thing is that I would completely agree if people like this would call us shit because we as developers have an obligation to players: we need to help them, always. Funny thing is that that's literally what we are doing. Day in day out, we are helping people with their issues, rolling out small hot fixes to fix issues etc. etc. Believe it or not but most people that write these complaints have never even made a ticket. How are we going to help them then? :P

Either way, the game should be playable for any kind of computer. Of course there is minimum requirements but an average computer should be able to run the game just fine. What we are doing now after patch 2.22 and with all the issues: fix them. We have people make support tickets about their issues and we look into each situation individually. Once we have found the issue, we fix it, and roll out a small update to fix it for the other players who have this issue as well. This is our main focus at the moment.

So, if you do experience issues then please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

Best Regards,

Sven

22 hours ago, Sven said:

Before claiming you had no support from us, why do you then still make comments and threads in Portuguese even though we have told you many times to do it in English AND to make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ where we can help you.

Dare to say we don't help you when you have never even created a support ticket ever.

first the company of this game has to understand that it is not the customer who has to create only the English tickt. you've created a universal game, that is, there are people from Asia, Europe, North and South America. Since you opened your doors to these people, you have to know how to talk to your audience

1 minute ago, FabricioMonico said:

first the company of this game has to understand that it is not the customer who has to create only the English tickt. you've created a universal game, that is, there are people from Asia, Europe, North and South America. Since you opened your doors to these people, you have to know how to talk to your audience

I understand you are frustrated but typing xxl sized text with a white background just to stand out isn't gonna solve anything.

Still waiting for a support ticket. See that you still haven't made any. If you need help, this is the way we can help you.

Have a nice day.