Sign in to follow this  
nightfall

x-mouse button banned and after what ?

7 posts in this topic

b19817160fcff39bb2ccd17035c873d5.png

ok so if i understand the situation, you guys make x-mouse button obsolete intentionally(steelseries too from what i read) but... why ? like i said in the support ticket you can't say that macros are allowed on dev's faq stream and just make x-mouse disabled into the game 1 month after, it doesn't make sense. the majority of players using and used macro (fredaikis also, ironic right ?) since days so like you said," you can't remove the mechanic, it's a part of the game NOW". it's not like anyone can just install a macro program if they are complaining about it (not anymore abviously).

Edited by nightfall
  • Thinking 1

Macros have never been an excepted part of newz play culture they have been allowed to be used to a degree for the simple fact that macros are a very complex issue to handle.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

Macros have never been an excepted part of newz play culture they have been allowed to be used to a degree for the simple fact that macros are a very complex issue to handle.

thats not what it have been said on dev streams but whatever, it is still allowed lmao. and it is still doesn't answer me tho. either you ban all macro programm or do nothing about it, thats all. 

1 hour ago, best fortnite player said:

seems like some1 is upset bc he noob without macro Kappa

ofc, i came on newz when everyone was already using macros so, always used macro. too late for learning how to not macro when everyone can still use their own mouse macro program

Edited by nightfall
  • Thanks 1

Im playing with macros since 6 month because of rocky .. too much adventage from the other macro players so i had to use them!

But the problem right here is why all the regular mouses software are still working( logitech, razer..) except only one(X-mouse) ?? try to make it equal for everyone !

• Thinking 1

Other games like Escape From Tarkov give u a ban for macros. Macros should not be allowed, because every new player have no chance vs a 500k macro veteran player.
I have NETHER play with macro and the only thing what i hear is "you are a fucking noob", yeeee because i need no programm for kills yee....