CasoPrime

Is this game still

11 posts in this topic

Shoot on Site, Or are there chances for friendly encounters? Played WarZ a ton with the 24th MEU clan and back then it had a good mix of friendly and not so friendly encounters. To me thats what made the game fun. Also how is the loot system on open world? Some of the videos i have watched it looks entirely too easy to find things, but i could be wrong.

if you play on pve private servers, ppl are friendly. Chances of you finding friendly people on official servers is close to none.

6 minutes ago, rdk. said:

if you play on pve private servers, ppl are friendly. Chances of you finding friendly people on official servers is close to none.

Thats kind of what i figured. I played the original WarZ day 1. Meeting people was stressful. Never knew if they were going to kill you or help you. Then it just turned into to Shoot on site. But it was also really hard to find any decent guns then. If you were lucky you had a pistol and extra mags. Most of the time you werent lucky. I am wondering if survival might be more my speed. 

I have no problem finding friendly people. YOu just need to be a superior player.

Seing the other person first + contacting through group invite oder chat helps

Most of the time the rank indicates the chances of the other peoson being friendly, high ranks usually have no need for team/friends

On 9/7/2018 at 4:58 PM, CasoPrime said:

Shoot on Site, Or are there chances for friendly encounters? Played WarZ a ton with the 24th MEU clan and back then it had a good mix of friendly and not so friendly encounters. To me thats what made the game fun. Also how is the loot system on open world? Some of the videos i have watched it looks entirely too easy to find things, but i could be wrong.

I would say it depends on how you encounter the situation on how that encounter will turn out. You go in gun blazing I'm sure it will have a very shot up resolution, however if you link up with some folks or communicate to understand some of the intent in the area. You might find things out before you even hit places that you might avoid, or places you would want to go for group up activity. 

Thanks for the responses guys.  I am going to download this week and try to get some playtime this weekend if anyone is interested in joining me

5 hours ago, CasoPrime said:

Thanks for the responses guys.  I am going to download this week and try to get some playtime this weekend if anyone is interested in joining me

Most welcome, you are more then welcome to stop by over the weekend to say hello over in the live stream section of the forum you will find my link if you don't find anyone to link up with. There will be some stuff going on for sure.

On 9/10/2018 at 9:54 PM, CasoPrime said:

Hope you're having fun! Feel free to message me with any feedback you have!

3 hours ago, Fannti said:

Hope you're having fun! Feel free to message me with any feedback you have!

I will hopefully get to play some this weekend. The only thing that worries me is how easy it looks to find loot, even in survival. 

Edited by CasoPrime