Sven

Issues Related to Patch 2.22

75 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, JJOKER13666 said:

к сожалению у меня ни чего не изменилось.Как был FPS 7-9 так и остался.Пожалуйста помогите.Я хочу играть.мой ник JJ0KER

3 minutes ago, JJOKER13666 said:

unfortunately I have nor what not has changed.How was the FPS of 7-9 and left.Please help.I want to play.my nick JJ0KER

ПОЧЕМУ НЕ ВЫХОДИТ НАПИСАТЬ?unfortunately I have not has changer. How was the FPS of 7-9 and left.Please help.I want to play.My nick JJ0KER

11 minutes ago, JJOKER13666 said:

I can not write to the support service.I go for a registered account, but to no avail

Send us an email at [email protected] regarding your issue? Possible?

Best Regards,

Sven

Hi,
I've got a problems with using Discord app after this patch - it looks like you are catching keyboard keys inside game and not allowing them to be processed outside it, which causing a problem with click-to-talk in applications like Discord/TeamSpeak etc.
Could you check and repair it?

Regards,
Hawex

22 minutes ago, Hawex said:

Hi,
I've got a problems with using Discord app after this patch - it looks like you are catching keyboard keys inside game and not allowing them to be processed outside it, which causing a problem with click-to-talk in applications like Discord/TeamSpeak etc.
Could you check and repair it?

Regards,
Hawex

Hey! Could you create a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ Here we can get in contact and find out more information. Send me the ticket ID here as soon as you've created it so I can get straight into it!

Best Regards, Sven 

2 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

Jesus fu**in christ can u guys PLS speak english so WE DO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM. :)

Nice language for an 'Official Partner' I know if I were a new player, I wouldn't stay around long after reading this. Realize that this is a GLOBAL game environment and there are many languages in use. Learn how to use a translator and stop insulting others you don't understand.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Nice language for an 'Official Partner' I know if I were a new player, I wouldn't stay around long after reading this. Realize that this is a GLOBAL game environment and there are many languages in use. Learn how to use a translator and stop insulting others you don't understand.

I understand the frustration tbh. We're doing our best here. People here have sacrificed their entire weekend to fix these issues and help players and then some people think it helps to start insulting in other languages.

Of course there is other languages and a difference here but purposely insulting in another language just so the staff and other people don't instantly know it's insults is just low. Geneticz is talking about this.

About the other people pointing out their issues in other languages; these also get logged. I am keeping track of these complaints as well. It's just harder for us to reply when a comment is not in English which is understandable I suppose.

• Thinking 1

No need to worry. When the Gold Coins I just purchased today are gone, I will be too. What I was pointing out was Geneticz use of foul language. But, since you have some other idea of what I was talking about it's cool. I also won't be posting any more comments or suggestions to the forums.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FabricioMonico said:

Meu jogo não está carregando o mapa , está dando desconectado direto , o que posso fazer ? 

English?

16 hours ago, Sven said:

Of course there is other languages and a difference here but purposely insulting in another language just so the staff and other people don't instantly know it's insults is just low. Geneticz is talking about this.

That's what we got to see all the time in-game. ppl just say some bad things in another language and think we wouldn't know its meaning.

20 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I am just saying that speaking different languages in the "english" section will just increase the difficulty of solving the problems young man.

But still, I want to apologize for my harsh words right there, it's true I could have said it more nicely, but hey, I am german. Kappa 

Edited by GENETICZZ
//added apologize

4 minutes ago, GENETICZZ said:

That's what we got to see all the time in-game. ppl just say some bad things in another language and think we wouldn't know its meaning.

Yeah. But don't worry, we will take care of this. ;)

Is it intentional that we can NOT change the priority of the game from normal to high from Task Manager?

That alone boosted my fps by 10...

Any way i can do that, or maybe u can change with an update, cause every time i try to do it it says: "The operation could not be completed, access denied"

1 hour ago, Midakos said:

Is it intentional that we can NOT change the priority of the game from normal to high from Task Manager?

Any way i can do that, or maybe u can change with an update, cause every time i try to do it it says: "The operation could not be completed, access denied"

Good point. I am forwarding this to Fred. Thanks for sharing! Have a nice evening!

• Thanks 3

On 9/12/2018 at 9:28 PM, Midakos said:

On 9/12/2018 at 10:42 PM, Sven said:

Good point. I am forwarding this to Fred. Thanks for sharing! Have a nice evening!

I'd like to propose a workaround to this isse *do it on your own responsibility * - open regedit (click win+r and run regedit), go to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options (if it not exists, then create it), and add new dword value - "Name" should be TheNewZ.exe and value should be one of these listed below:
1  - Idle
2 - Normal
3 - High
5  - Below Normal
6 - Above Normal

This should work:)

GL&HF

Hawex

• Thanks 1

On 9/14/2018 at 9:09 PM, Hawex said:

I'd like to propose a workaround to this isse *do it on your own responsibility * - open regedit (click win+r and run regedit), go to \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options (if it not exists, then create it), and add new dword value - "Name" should be TheNewZ.exe and value should be one of these listed below:
1  - Idle
2 - Normal
3 - High
5  - Below Normal
6 - Above Normal

This should work:)

GL&HF

Hawex

Thanks for sharing this.

I think most important is fixing any issues from our side either way ASAP.

Best Regards,

Sven