Sven

Free Premium Weekend Event!

20 posts in this topic

OWpThNN.jpg

3B9fFfd.jpg

Dear Community.

 

Today is Friday and guess what? It's time for the weekend event!  Let's jump into it: 

 

START: September 7, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST) 

END: September 10, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST)

 

 

Premium Weekend Event: Everyone who logs in will get Premium for the entire Weekend. The Deluxe, Extreme, Forever Premium and Legendary accounts will get a Mystery skinbox as Reward! (Reward will be given after the weekend event is over)

 Double Battle Royale Skinbox Event: Every skinbox reward for a Battle Royale win is doubled. This means instead of getting 1 Battle Royale Skinbox you will get 2 Battle Royale skinboxes when you win a Battle Royale game.

 Weekend Seasonal Leaderboard Event: For this weekend there is a special seasonal leaderboard. This leaderboard only counts for the period of the weekend event and when the weekend event is over, every player who ended rank 1, 2 or 3 will receive an awesome prize!

 30% Discount on all Spawn Protection Colors: All the available spawn protection colors in the in-game marketplace have a 30% discount. (Only for this weekend)

 

 

 

The Staff Team wishes everyone a great weekend!

EzaqTWd.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the events are started now! Enjoy! Have a nice weekend!

Regarding the patch: Might need to do an extra little restart.. Stay tuned for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are rolling out a final server restart to fix remaining issues. Downtime will be very short. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freddy D said:

pls make double GD Event for ClearV2, because nobody Play the map but it´s still the best clan-pvp-map

Thanks for the suggestion! :)

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Zomb said:

Yo the seasonal leaderboard, how do you get there, is it how much rep you can get this weekend ?

It's for all the rank 1, 2 and 3's. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sven said:

It's for all the rank 1, 2 and 3's. ;)

Yea i understad that but It is a seperate leaderboard right ? For the limited time you can get rep for the seasonal leaderboard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Zomb said:

Yea i understad that but It is a seperate leaderboard right ? For the limited time you can get rep for the seasonal leaderboard

 

yes. Go to "community -> leaderboards". you can find the leaderboard there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2018 at 5:44 AM, Sven said:

All the events are started now! Enjoy! Have a nice weekend!

Regarding the patch: Might need to do an extra little restart.. Stay tuned for this.

 

On 9/7/2018 at 5:58 AM, Sven said:

We are rolling out a final server restart to fix remaining issues. Downtime will be very short. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

 

On 9/7/2018 at 6:25 AM, Sven said:

Server are back online.

We ask everyone that's having issues to please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

Thank you for the work involved with pushing out the updates to ensure that we have something to enjoy and eat up our time with. It's sometimes these things that get overlooked by our quick rush to want the next best thing, or next item or skin, and even wanting to just log in to play. Keep up the great work on each aspect in movement it is very much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Stinefelt said:

 

 

Thank you for the work involved with pushing out the updates to ensure that we have something to enjoy and eat up our time with. It's sometimes these things that get overlooked by our quick rush to want the next best thing, or next item or skin, and even wanting to just log in to play. Keep up the great work on each aspect in movement it is very much appreciated!

Personally want to thank you for this amazing comment.

People often forget what's really going on sometimes and I am happy to see there is still people out there that see what we're actually doing. We are literally working around the clock, every single day, even in the weekends to provide players with a good game and a good environment.

 

Have a nice weekend!

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sven said:

We're most likely expanding another day due to the FAC / patch issues. (Free premium)

This is amazing very thoughtful of the team to consider this in advance of many folks whom did have some issues, so thanks again on the consideration. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now