Sven

Patch 2.22

72 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, FlowZ said:

@Sven Seems like my issues is fixed. 

Really? That's great!

Let me know if it comes back. I hope not. xD

Até quando ficará uma grande massa de jogadores por conta dessa queda de FPS por conta da atualização ??? e quando voltar , o que iremos receber em troca disso , pois não fizemos nada para receber isso , e a respeito de quem já tem premium o que será feito pelos dias perdidos ???

18 hours ago, Virgon said:

My too. ?

Great! Thanks for letting us know!

11 hours ago, Leonardo Nachiangmai said:

What about the people who has Premium already?? and is running on time

Would they get the 1 week added or just the one who did have it before

Here: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5879-free-premium-weekend-event/ you can see more information such as: "The Deluxe, Extreme, Forever Premium and Legendary accounts will get a Mystery skinbox as Reward! (Reward will be given after the weekend event is over)"

7 hours ago, FabricioMonico said:

Até quando ficará uma grande massa de jogadores por conta dessa queda de FPS por conta da atualização ??? e quando voltar , o que iremos receber em troca disso , pois não fizemos nada para receber isso , e a respeito de quem já tem premium o que será feito pelos dias perdidos ???

I am sorry but I am unable to answer this since it's not English. Could you repeat the question in English?

5 hours ago, Virgon said:

Hi.

In Death Valley is bug with vehicles. We always get crash report from game. I try only NATO airforce base and my friend Varo containment area and Last stop - without problems.

So ONLY and ALWAYS in Death Valley? What exactly is the issue? When you enter you crash? Can you send us more information?

Best Regards,

Sven

53 minutes ago, Virgon said:

I don´t know about another place, but i try write details.

I wanted drive car in Death Valley, but always i get crash report, so i again repeat and after too try drive car and nothing change. Later i meet another player with same troubles on place. Both of them we were on private server.

I'll look into it. Thanks.

Around the issues to patch 2.22 I put together a quick video to help with understanding the quick fix that the developers tossed out on the news section of the main site. Take a moment if you experience any issues and give it a try, all feedback is welcome. NewZ Patch 2.22 Tips & Tricks

49 minutes ago, Stinefelt said:

Around the issues to patch 2.22 I put together a quick video to help with understanding the quick fix that the developers tossed out on the news section of the main site. Take a moment if you experience any issues and give it a try, all feedback is welcome. NewZ Patch 2.22 Tips & Tricks

Great effort! Good work!

May I just ask? I suppose there was some complaint about the vehicles by players who are PVPing on Open-World servers and that is why their spawn chance was actually heavily decreased. It is great that on the other hand the spawners of vehicles were increased but as it is not possible to spawn them on official servers you can not get much further if you do not use the bus, so my question is: After you released the anti-vehicle barricade are you planning on bringing the appropriate car spawn back or keep it that low?

Pls Keep it low, yesterday in boulder it was "the fast and the furious" .... go on private or premium Server and drive with your car to your place, you had to do that in the past too.
Cars fuck the PvP up, and i dont take every round in my loadout this vihicle barricade..

17 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

Pls Keep it low, yesterday in boulder it was "the fast and the furious" .... go on private or premium Server and drive with your car to your place, you had to do that in the past too.
Cars fuck the PvP up, and i dont take every round in my loadout this vihicle barricade..

No offense mate, but another player crying about cars. They are part of the game you should deal with it plus you are able to take anti-vehicle barricade and other stuff to destroy or block them. Also if you are quick enough you have a chance escape to city or wherever the car can not go. It is like in a real life, the man can be hit by a car and potentially killed . As we say with my friends: Never bring a gun to a carfight.

3 hours ago, Tyrox said:

May I just ask? I suppose there was some complaint about the vehicles by players who are PVPing on Open-World servers and that is why their spawn chance was actually heavily decreased. It is great that on the other hand the spawners of vehicles were increased but as it is not possible to spawn them on official servers you can not get much further if you do not use the bus, so my question is: After you released the anti-vehicle barricade are you planning on bringing the appropriate car spawn back or keep it that low?

Car spawns are decreased drastically. Car spawners however (the item that can place the vehicle) are increased. This so in Officials are less an issue (since you can't place them in officials).

3 hours ago, Freddy D said:

Actual car spawns stay low. The spawners (as items) are maybe a bit too common. We'll reduce this.

2 hours ago, Tyrox said:

No offense mate, but another player crying about cars. They are part of the game you should deal with it plus you are able to take anti-vehicle barricade and other stuff to destroy or block them. Also if you are quick enough you have a chance escape to city or wherever the car can not go. It is like in a real life, the man can be hit by a car and potentially killed . As we say with my friends: Never bring a gun to a carfight.

It's never a solution to remove something when there is an issue with it. We like to look at it from a perspective where we take all this feedback and work towards a propriate solution. This means taking all type of player's and their opinion's in consideration. Best way right now is patch, like we did, and work from there.

1 hour ago, Freddy D said:

Ye enable cars for the 5% PvE player which have not 50k GD for a busstation #nooffensive Kappa 

No offense no.

If you guys have any further feedback let me know. I am also interested in what you guys think about this new anti-vehicle barricade. It's an improvement right?

6 hours ago, Sven said:

I am also interested in what you guys think about this new anti-vehicle barricade.

They do not work as intended. I placed an entire row of the on a road and a speeding ZK car went right through them! They did not even slow down the car! Riot shields work better for stopping vehicles.

6 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

They do not work as intended. I placed an entire row of the on a road and a speeding ZK car went right through them! They did not even slow down the car! Riot shields work better for stopping vehicles.

I'll see what we can do about adding more health to them ;)

46 minutes ago, Ecky said:

Hi there,

if i see it correctly, there is no change at (on?) the oregon map?

Thanks in advance

Ecky

Not for this patch. Have any ideas? :)

Best Regards,

Sven

5 hours ago, Sven said:

Not for this patch. Have any ideas? :)

Not really ...
A lil bit self-promotion: Its for my map. I just wanna change the number of the patch to 2.22, but i was not sure if you changed something.

Ohhh, maybe:
When i saw the oregon map the first time i thought "Merlin Springs" was a big see, and i instantly liked the idea very much. But its just ...Glenwood; sorry ... lil bit disappointed.
A lake with natural and artificial islands (houseboats maybe), one or two dozen of them. ^^

Thanks in advance
Ecky

46 minutes ago, Ecky said:

Not really ...
A lil bit self-promotion: Its for my map. I just wanna change the number of the patch to 2.22, but i was not sure if you changed something.

Ohhh, maybe:
When i saw the oregon map the first time i thought "Merlin Springs" was a big see, and i instantly liked the idea very much. But its just ...Glenwood; sorry ... lil bit disappointed.
A lake with natural and artificial islands (houseboats maybe), one or two dozen of them. ^^

Thanks in advance
Ecky

Good point. I'll write it down, thanks for the feedback!

Best Regards,

Sven