Sign in to follow this  
Hawex

Ability to see players nickname when aiming him.

5 posts in this topic

Hello,
Could you add an ability to see player nickname when aiming at him? Today I saw a cheater, who flied over mountain, but i can't report him, because I even don't know his name.

Regards,
Hawex

• Thanks 1

This is something we wanted to bring back to Battle Royale. However, that imposes a huge issue, which is the "tracing" while the person is hiding inside bushes, for instance. 

You are right, but maybe is there any other way to indentify those players - for ex. something like HLTV in Half-Life ? Demos could be available to watch and download for 1 hour after every match. It will be helpful to identify players and check if someone really used any cheat.

@ElChupacabra Putting the name to the look would be a bad idea precisely because of the people who hide and this would be unfair, but putting the tab (reputation, premium and name) would be good. So we could report a fraudulent player without having to die for him.

Edited by BARBOZ4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BARBOZ4 said:

@ElChupacabra Putting the name to the look would be a bad idea precisely because of the people who hide and this would be unfair, but putting the tab (reputation, premium and name) would be good. So we could report a fraudulent player without having to die for him.

BARBOZ4,