Stinefelt

Stineoucements to the Stinemenites and Non-Stinemenites Stream Reminder

4 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I want to give you all a chance to come visit the Stinefelt stream to learn some Stinelanguage and to enjoy some Stineaways! They are random during the stream so you might want to pay attention so you can be the first one to win that awesome reward. You can get a head start by checking out my stream located ( click here ) so you can follow and receive notifications when I'm online, or use the time under this nifty image that is designed to clearly let you know your one goal! Thank you all, look forward to helping you get some community boxes while having some fun online!

onejob.png 

FOLLOW TO GET NOTIFICATIONS

See You Soon,

Stine

• Love 1

ผมอยากให้ทุกคนมีโอกาศในการเข้ามาดูไลฟ์สตรีมของผม Stinefelt และได้มาเรียนรู้ถาษา Stine พร้อมๆกับความสนุกสนานใน Stineaways! คือการแจกของโดยเรียกว่า สไตนอเวย์! ที่จะเกิดขึ้นขณะไลฟ์สตรีมโดยไม่มีกำหนดว่าเมื่อไร เพราะงั้นทุกคนอาจจะอยากให้ความสนใจทางไลฟ์สตรีมด้วยนะคับ เพื่อที่คูณจะสามารถเป็นคนแรกในการรับของและไอเทมใน สไตนอเวย์! และ ทุกคนสามารถเข้าไปที่ไลฟ์สตรีมผม 'ตรงนี้' เพื่อที่จะ 'ติดตาม' และสำหรับขอมูลล้วงหน้าให้กับ 'เวลาที่ผมออนไลน์,สไตนอเวย์ และ กิจกรรมต่างๆ' ที่อาจจะเกิดขึ้นระหว่างไลฟ์สตรีมเช่นกันนะคับ หรือทุกคนสามารถกดรูปถาพข้างล้างได้เช่นกันนะคับ ถาพนั้นได้สร้างขึ้นมาเพื่อแสดงภึงจุดมุ่งหมายเดียวของคูณ! ผมยินดีช่วยทุกๆคนในการรับ Community boxes คือ กล่องสังคม ทุกคนสามารถที่จะได้รับกล่องนี้ทุกๆ 1 ชั่วโมง ไปพร้อมๆกับการสนุกสนาน โดยเพียงแค่ดูไลฟ์สตีม. ขอขอบคูณทุกๆคนเป็นอย่างหยิ่ง และ ขอให้สนุกไปกับการออนไลน์

onejob.png

ติดตามเพื่อข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม

แล้วเจอกับทุกคนเร็วๆนี้นะคับ

Stine

Edited by Leonardo Nachiangmai
  • Love 1

Stinefelt's stream is group of players and just people who want to connect with others in a fun, exciting format. Whether it's having fun killing zombies in the New Z, which is the base game for his stream, listening to great music or straight up comedy, Stine doesn't just 'let' you watch his stream, he makes you part of it. He is positive and uplifting and gives the viewers a sense of worth and belonging. It's more than just watching going on here, it's connecting with a community that is more like family. That sentiment can be heard quite often in the stream when he says to the viewers, "You are the reason I do what I do." Like the other game servers his community, EAG offers, Infestation The New Z is free and open to anyone who loves to game and who wants to meet others who share the same passion.   You can join Stine in whatever capacity he tears it up in the New Z. Farming, PvP, Battle Royal, or open world,  come check it out, you won't be disappointed!  

• Thanks 2

Ich möchte euch allen die Möglichkeit geben, den Stinefelt-Stram zu besuchen, um eine Stinelanguage zu lernen und einige Steeaways zu genießen! Sie sind zufällig während des Streams, also solltest du darauf achten, dass du der erste bist, der diese großartige Belohnung gewinnt. Du kannst einen Vorsprung bekommen, indem du dir meinen Stream ansiehst (klicke hier), so dass du Benachrichtigungen erhalten und empfangen kannst, wenn ich online bin, oder nutze die Zeit unter diesem geschickten Bild, das dir klar dein Ziel zeigen soll! Danke euch allen, freut euch darauf, euch einige Community-Boxen zu holen, während ihr online Spaß habt.

onejob.png 

FOLLOW TO GET NOTIFICATIONS

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,

Stine

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1