jao

Please fix the reputation system.

8 posts in this topic

English.

It would be good that, just as you earn a reputation for killing, you also lose yourself by dying, exclusively for the villains. For the good does not apply because they already lose by killing another good. I think it would be fair. Please do not think about it and implement it, it is necessary.

Español.

Estaria bien que, asi como se gana reputacion por matar, tambien se pierda por morir, exclusivamente para los villanos. Para los buenos no aplica por que ya pierden al matar otro bueno. Creo que seria justo. No lo piensen y implementenlo, es necesario.

• Thanks 1

No no, Bad Boys kill Bad Boys ... beeeeeeeeecause they are bad and have no rules :D 

Edited by Freddy D

What about separate Reputation rank beteween PvP and OW Servers? You can have -1million rep from PvP Servers but you are the noobiest Player in OW

90% are bad Players, so i must search the 10% good Players? Pleaaaaaaaase, after 2 years we dont Need this Feature...

43 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

90% are bad Players, so i must search the 10% good Players? Pleaaaaaaaase, after 2 years we dont Need this Feature...

I mean I just replied that I like the idea and it doesn't mean that we will bring it in the game.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jao said:

English.

It would be good that, just as you earn a reputation for killing, you also lose yourself by dying, exclusively for the villains. For the good does not apply because they already lose by killing another good. I think it would be fair. Please do not think about it and implement it, it is necessary.

Español.

Estaria bien que, asi como se gana reputacion por matar, tambien se pierda por morir, exclusivamente para los villanos. Para los buenos no aplica por que ya pierden al matar otro bueno. Creo que seria justo. No lo piensen y implementenlo, es necesario.

Mucha gente no estara de acuerdo con esto , sinceramente a mi no me gustaria :D

Edited by AfYnE

14 hours ago, AfYnE said:

Mucha gente no estara de acuerdo con esto , sinceramente a mi no me gustaria :D

And this is why forums are important. Sometimes you guys have this GREAT IDEA that you think OMG WE NEED THIS. You post it here, 90% of the community just says no. 

When I say YOU, I mean players in general, not you, fruta. 

• Cool 1