Sign in to follow this  
BARBOZ4

Why is solo mode flawed?

11 posts in this topic

Hello, I would like to express my immense dissatisfaction with solo mode. I know you want to attend to community requests, but what you see in solo mode is double and triple. What happens, so and so little friends enter group mode and do not have enough players to start a match, what does he do? Enter solo mode with your friends and form a group! This solo mode is only giving players headaches, because we play against groups, and for you moderators, who receive millions of complaints in the support, including I already sent 2 videos showing sharply group players and so far they have not been banned.

My personal opinions here:

Everyone wanted solo mode, ofcourse some player are going to abuse it, it's normal.

When I play BR, I don't care if I die by a group or a car or anything else. You guys should not try to find a excuss, why you died. Just join the next one and deal with it.

But when I read non-stop "I died because that guy came from behind" (example) - I would say, you died because the enemy was smart and had a better position.

So just a tipp from my side, try to kill player which are abusing the system and you will get better and better.

Sure you can win solo vs a Group but this is not the sense, they dont keep the rules of NewZ. They must get banned or a something if they abuse the rule more than onces.

7 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

Sure you can win solo vs a Group but this is not the sense, they dont keep the rules of NewZ. They must get banned or a something if they abuse the rule more than onces.

They do get banned if they are getting reported with video. But it's just a time ban and that is probably why some of you think, we don't do anything against that.

1 minute ago, Steve Ecke said:

They do get banned if they are getting reported with video. But it's just a time ban and that is probably why some of you think, we don't do anything against that.

"Playing with a bigger group than TWO in Battle Royale WILL result in a temporary ban first, then removal of ALL your Battle Royale victories and it will escalate to a permanent ban if it happens again. "

If it is implemented as described, then everything is ok for me :D 

My suggestion is to put an option on who is alone playing against groups and increasing the penalty for those who commit this infraction. The coolest thing of all is that you should know that I was banned for this, but what bothers me the most is that it seems that these rules applied only to me. I do not do what I did before, I already sent 4 videos reporting and nothing happened to the players yet. As for the punishment of time and later permanent as you spoke, I took only one ban and it was permanent, I stayed a week crying for support release my account and nowadays people who are banned do not stay even one day without playing. Does not this rule apply to everyone?

1 hour ago, BARBOZ4 said:

My suggestion is to put an option on who is alone playing against groups and increasing the penalty for those who commit this infraction. The coolest thing of all is that you should know that I was banned for this, but what bothers me the most is that it seems that these rules applied only to me. I do not do what I did before, I already sent 4 videos reporting and nothing happened to the players yet. As for the punishment of time and later permanent as you spoke, I took only one ban and it was permanent, I stayed a week crying for support release my account and nowadays people who are banned do not stay even one day without playing. Does not this rule apply to everyone?

You were temporarily banned for this and so have all the reports you have sent to us with enough proof (which were quite a few). However, since it's THEM, you'd like them to be permanently banned?!

The temporary ban serves a simple purpose and you are living proof of this. It serves as a warning for not doing it again, which you haven't (or at least haven't been reported to doing so). We will continue temporarily banning them for the time being. We are NOT going to permanently ban them, though. It's that simple.

And BTW, your 'permanent ban' came because you were temporarily banned and you came threatening and offending us at support, so we 'extended' the ban. You were banned for EXACTLY 40 hours, yet you claim you were banned for a week. 

Please... 

You understand me well Chupa, you should know that I only play battle and only enter the open world to sell things, nothing more. The point I want to get is that solo mode is messing up the game, player x enters group mode with his friends but there are no people to start a match, what does he do? Enter the solo mode that has more people and joins with another. This upsets you because of the accusations, and it disturbs us that we play against more than one. Who plays battle every day as I know that the mode has lost public of a time to here, and that these two modes only made to separate the people and to become more difficult to play a match. That's why I say with certainty that solo mode is messing up.