Sign in to follow this  
Darioxix

Snipers

16 posts in this topic

More and more people are getting lots of snipers. I recommend to make snipers a little bit more rare. Ever since the Oregon map snipers have been more common. I suggest making them a bit more rare. So we keep that aspect of when we hear a sniper, its like OHH SHIEETTT.

  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darioxix said:

More and more people are getting lots of snipers. I recommend to make snipers a little bit more rare. Ever since the Oregon map snipers have been more common. I suggest making them a bit more rare. So we keep that aspect of when we hear a sniper, its like OHH SHIEETTT.

I have made this perfectly aware to often, but newz is new skins and snipers orientated and the sniper drops are ridiculous.   In the past maybe if lucky you would get a QLB or M107 in a super or alien kill or loot box,  but now M107, SP66, QLB's ie: PVP one hit kills guns are dropping like girls at a night club.  This game is getting ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jewdiciousorange said:

I have made this perfectly aware to often, but newz is new skins and snipers orientated and the sniper drops are ridiculous.   In the past maybe if lucky you would get a QLB or M107 in a super or alien kill or loot box,  but now M107, SP66, QLB's ie: PVP one hit kills guns are dropping like girls at a night club.  This game is getting ridiculous. 

YOU KNOW WE ARE TALKING SURVIVAL HERE

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, carif said:

YOU KNOW WE ARE TALKING SURVIVAL HERE

i see that appologies.

My survival suggestion was to remove GI period,  use and lose then start over that is the essence of survival,  the newz way doesn't work,  this is why there are 1000 players and a game like Unturned has 15-20 thousand players.   Unturned is everything NewZ should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Darioxix said:

More and more people are getting lots of snipers. I recommend to make snipers a little bit more rare. Ever since the Oregon map snipers have been more common. I suggest making them a bit more rare. So we keep that aspect of when we hear a sniper, its like OHH SHIEETTT.

I wonder where you base this on? I have the statistics, do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sven said:

I wonder where you base this on? I have the statistics, do you?

Look at the survival discord. More people are trading snipers and snipers are now so much cheaper. 2 months ago only like 30% had snipers now almost everyone does. Ever since the Oregon map came out. So if you pay attention to the survival community you will notice. That’s my ‘statistics’ can you show me yours? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Darioxix said:

Look at the survival discord. More people are trading snipers and snipers are now so much cheaper. 2 months ago only like 30% had snipers now almost everyone does. Ever since the Oregon map came out. So if you pay attention to the survival community you will notice. That’s my ‘statistics’ can you show me yours? 

I have not seen very many, and I play ALOT of Survival.  I kill lots of supers, aliens, and  grab air drops and have 5 in my GI.   That's after playing since survival came out.    Seems rather balanced IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, drekati said:

I have not seen very many, and I play ALOT of Survival.  I kill lots of supers, aliens, and  grab air drops and have 5 in my GI.   That's after playing since survival came out.    Seems rather balanced IMO.

Fair enough, But if you look at the discord in survival trading, more and more people are getting snipers and i was worried that the spawn rate increased for them. I just wanted to mention it here. It is not going crazy but I just wanted to mention that it has grown since the release of oregon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, drekati said:

I have not seen very many, and I play ALOT of Survival.  I kill lots of supers, aliens, and  grab air drops and have 5 in my GI.   That's after playing since survival came out.    Seems rather balanced IMO.

^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2018 at 1:35 PM, Darioxix said:

But if you look at the discord in survival trading, more and more people are getting snipers

More and more people playing for longer. ^^

 

On 8/29/2018 at 9:18 AM, jewdiciousorange said:

My survival suggestion was to remove GI period,  use and lose then start over that is the essence of survival

Well, a half-hardcore-mode. Sounds good. ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 8/28/2018 at 1:14 PM, Darioxix said:

More and more people are getting lots of snipers. I recommend to make snipers a little bit more rare. Ever since the Oregon map snipers have been more common. I suggest making them a bit more rare. So we keep that aspect of when we hear a sniper, its like OHH SHIEETTT.

I agree with Darioxix , in the each 6-7 airdrop  sniper,  need up spawn raiting. + i think need litli bit more rare spawn rating of all loot , ars , meds, food. Remove pains from simple zoombie

Edited by iKaraman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, iKaraman said:

 

I agree with Darioxix , in the each 6-7 airdrop  sniper,  need up spawn raiting. + i think need litli bit more rare spawn rating of all loot , ars , meds, food. Remove pains from simple zoombie

Do you even hear yourself? 6-7 snipers PER airdrop in SURVIVAL?

 

You probably miss-read this forum section and are talking about Open World but either way please be careful with this as people here are starting to randomly shout out all these kind of things without even checking stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sven said:

Do you even hear yourself? 6-7 snipers PER airdrop in SURVIVAL?

 

You probably miss-read this forum section and are talking about Open World but either way please be careful with this as people here are starting to randomly shout out all these kind of things without even checking stuff.

I think he meant 1 sniper per 6/7 airdrops... I can't confirm since I haven't checked lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sven said:

Do you even hear yourself? 6-7 snipers PER airdrop in SURVIVAL?

 

You probably miss-read this forum section and are talking about Open World but either way please be careful with this as people here are starting to randomly shout out all these kind of things without even checking stuff.

sorry messpelled, 1 sniper per 6/7 airdrops.

Edited by iKaraman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, iKaraman said:

sorry messpelled, 1 sniper per 6/7 airdrops.

Had a friend get 2 in one day from airdrops, then looted about 30 since then with no snipers.  Very random and still very rare.   1 in 7 ... I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this