Sign in to follow this  
Darioxix

Snipers

16 posts in this topic

More and more people are getting lots of snipers. I recommend to make snipers a little bit more rare. Ever since the Oregon map snipers have been more common. I suggest making them a bit more rare. So we keep that aspect of when we hear a sniper, its like OHH SHIEETTT.

• Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Darioxix said:

More and more people are getting lots of snipers. I recommend to make snipers a little bit more rare. Ever since the Oregon map snipers have been more common. I suggest making them a bit more rare. So we keep that aspect of when we hear a sniper, its like OHH SHIEETTT.

I have made this perfectly aware to often, but newz is new skins and snipers orientated and the sniper drops are ridiculous.   In the past maybe if lucky you would get a QLB or M107 in a super or alien kill or loot box,  but now M107, SP66, QLB's ie: PVP one hit kills guns are dropping like girls at a night club.  This game is getting ridiculous. 

8 hours ago, jewdiciousorange said:

I have made this perfectly aware to often, but newz is new skins and snipers orientated and the sniper drops are ridiculous.   In the past maybe if lucky you would get a QLB or M107 in a super or alien kill or loot box,  but now M107, SP66, QLB's ie: PVP one hit kills guns are dropping like girls at a night club.  This game is getting ridiculous. 

YOU KNOW WE ARE TALKING SURVIVAL HERE

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, carif said:

YOU KNOW WE ARE TALKING SURVIVAL HERE

i see that appologies.

My survival suggestion was to remove GI period,  use and lose then start over that is the essence of survival,  the newz way doesn't work,  this is why there are 1000 players and a game like Unturned has 15-20 thousand players.   Unturned is everything NewZ should be.

21 hours ago, Darioxix said:

I wonder where you base this on? I have the statistics, do you?

9 hours ago, Sven said:

I wonder where you base this on? I have the statistics, do you?

Look at the survival discord. More people are trading snipers and snipers are now so much cheaper. 2 months ago only like 30% had snipers now almost everyone does. Ever since the Oregon map came out. So if you pay attention to the survival community you will notice. That’s my ‘statistics’ can you show me yours? 

10 hours ago, Darioxix said:

Look at the survival discord. More people are trading snipers and snipers are now so much cheaper. 2 months ago only like 30% had snipers now almost everyone does. Ever since the Oregon map came out. So if you pay attention to the survival community you will notice. That’s my ‘statistics’ can you show me yours? 

I have not seen very many, and I play ALOT of Survival.  I kill lots of supers, aliens, and  grab air drops and have 5 in my GI.   That's after playing since survival came out.    Seems rather balanced IMO.

7 hours ago, drekati said:

I have not seen very many, and I play ALOT of Survival.  I kill lots of supers, aliens, and  grab air drops and have 5 in my GI.   That's after playing since survival came out.    Seems rather balanced IMO.

Fair enough, But if you look at the discord in survival trading, more and more people are getting snipers and i was worried that the spawn rate increased for them. I just wanted to mention it here. It is not going crazy but I just wanted to mention that it has grown since the release of oregon.

8 hours ago, drekati said:

^

On 8/30/2018 at 1:35 PM, Darioxix said:

But if you look at the discord in survival trading, more and more people are getting snipers

More and more people playing for longer. ^^

On 8/29/2018 at 9:18 AM, jewdiciousorange said:

My survival suggestion was to remove GI period,  use and lose then start over that is the essence of survival

Well, a half-hardcore-mode. Sounds good. ;D

On 8/28/2018 at 1:14 PM, Darioxix said:

I agree with Darioxix , in the each 6-7 airdrop  sniper,  need up spawn raiting. + i think need litli bit more rare spawn rating of all loot , ars , meds, food. Remove pains from simple zoombie

Edited by iKaraman

23 minutes ago, iKaraman said:

I agree with Darioxix , in the each 6-7 airdrop  sniper,  need up spawn raiting. + i think need litli bit more rare spawn rating of all loot , ars , meds, food. Remove pains from simple zoombie

Do you even hear yourself? 6-7 snipers PER airdrop in SURVIVAL?

You probably miss-read this forum section and are talking about Open World but either way please be careful with this as people here are starting to randomly shout out all these kind of things without even checking stuff.

9 hours ago, Sven said:

You probably miss-read this forum section and are talking about Open World but either way please be careful with this as people here are starting to randomly shout out all these kind of things without even checking stuff.

I think he meant 1 sniper per 6/7 airdrops... I can't confirm since I haven't checked lately.

10 hours ago, Sven said:

sorry messpelled, 1 sniper per 6/7 airdrops.

Edited by iKaraman

14 hours ago, iKaraman said:

sorry messpelled, 1 sniper per 6/7 airdrops.

Had a friend get 2 in one day from airdrops, then looted about 30 since then with no snipers.  Very random and still very rare.   1 in 7 ... I don't think so.