W4RDOGS

Please remove the cars on the official servers !!!

17 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

I am W4RDOGS, official partner of the game and I come to ask to remove the spawn of cars from the official servers since they do not bring any benefit, many players are threatening to stop playing because of the trampling that are disrupting the PvP in the cities. I repeat! Cars are not helping at all in the open world!

I ask you to analyze, I brought this post to request several players in the community.

A hug!

@Sven @Steve Ecke

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Well, congrats on your well played "I'm going to take my toys and go home'" approach to this issue.

A better approach to this would be to ask the management to survey the player base and see what the player base wants as a whole and accept that.

How can you open a topic without naming a single reason for why you think cars have to be removed.

Like is this a thing in these days? How can anybody claim anything while not even feeling the need to backup or explain...

lol

There is nothing to explain.I myself made a psot about cars and how awfull these are at their current state.You cna run over ppl who are behind trees,walls.Kill them when they sit inside a building.Dragster do not recive any dmg from time to time when its standing still and when it reaches 30 mp/h its invincible.When you levae the car there is a chance that tyou will fall under the map and lose your items.Sometiems you can get teleported miles away.There are 1k reasons to delete them.And here is why its a huge +1 from me.

• Thanks 2

I have made numerous posts about the condition of the cars with detailed explanations of the problems they have. Nothing gets fixed. They will just add yet another car. I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why the new Police Dragster, when placed, instantly turned into a Sheriff Dragster. All I hear are crickets chirping in the background. Which, btw, the Police Dragster seems to have vanished completely. Besides, I thought cars were disabled in PVP. I know you can't kill anyone on a PVE server.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I have made numerous posts about the condition of the cars with detailed explanations of the problems they have. Nothing gets fixed. They will just add yet another car. I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why the new Police Dragster, when placed, instantly turned into a Sheriff Dragster. All I hear are crickets chirping in the background. Which, btw, the Police Dragster seems to have vanished completely. Besides, I thought cars were disabled in PVP. I know you can't kill anyone on a PVE server.

Thank you for your words, that is exactly what you have set out, I just want some feedback from the staff on what they can do.

Hello, I'm the CHOKITO IS BACK, I'm from the Ext clan, and I'm going to say that they take the cars out of the map, because there's no profit and no clutter in the middle of PvP, players are not using it to farm or go to another city and yes to kill the players in the middle of PvP !!! Once again I say DUMP THE CARS OF OPEM WORD !!!

• Thanks 1

Hi, I'm one of the partners of the game and I wanted the car to be removed from the open world because it gets in the way of pvp!

Here is my take on vehicles in Open World. I am NOT now, nor will I ever be an 'Official Partner'.

First of all, when you all say 'OPEN WORLD' you are including both Official Servers and Private Servers. There is a very distinct difference between the two.

It was my understanding that vehicles were disabled on all Official Servers. The only place they were supposed to be available was on Private Servers.  This took place way back when all vehicles were removed from the Marketplace and only spawned on the maps on Private Servers. This was implemented because of community input.

Vehicles were added to facilitate movement around the large maps for those that did not want to utilize the bus system which requires a fee. (Yes, those that have an Extreme Account ride for free, but the fee is paid up front by purchasing the upgraded account). What I have read in the posts in this thread is that you want vehicles removed from ALL Open World Servers. This would be wrong. To make my point, those that are complaining about being run down by a vehicle in a Official Server, (which is where the majority of PVP servers are located) are some of the same ones that use vehicles to their advantage in Private Servers to gather loot to be used in Official Servers. If you own a Private Server and are using it to play PVP, then it is on YOU the owner to make certain that ALL those you invite to your server understand that VEHICLES ARE NOT TO BE USED. Vehicles are very useful, when working properly, on PVE servers. ***Notice that I am making a marked distinction between Official Servers and Private Servers. I have tried to suggest that Private and Official servers be made onto their own dedicated server the same way that Survival has it's own dedicated server. If this were a possible solution, it would stop the discussion about whether or not vehicles should be allowed. I know there are a lot of you that love to play PVP. That is your choice and your right. However, to make decisions that impact those that only like to play PVE is detrimental to the game as a whole. I happen to be one of the many players that will only play PVE. This is our choice the same way that it's your choice to only play PVP. (I have to laugh when I say 'Only play PVP because you all come to the private PVE servers to gather your loot to use for PVP).

There were only 3 vehicles available back then. They were 1) Stryker 2) ZK 3) Buggy. Now there are 9 total vehicles. 4)Bus 5) Humvee 6) Sheriff Dragster 7) ATV 8) Police Dragster (which seems to have vanished) 9) Tuk Tuk.

You can like what I have stated or not, It makes no difference to me. However, you DO have to realize that there is a difference between Official Servers and Private Servers and that both are grouped under the heading of OPEN WORLD. Think of it this way. As an example...  'All Official Servers are Open World Servers but not all Open World Servers are Official Servers'

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

1) Bugs are bad. I also would wish for less buggy cars. But removing something because its bugged? Wouldn´t that mean that in consequence the whole game had to be removed :P

2) Why do you always write like this. It is really hard to follow

3) "I am an official partner, therefore I demand this change"  OMEGALUL  .... Partner Program is a tool to tie you to the game, you have no power at all >_>

4) I think getting run over by a car is actually quite realistic for a post apocalyptic scenario. Since this is mostly a pvp game though, there should be counterplay to it other than hiding. I already suggested to make shields more of a counter and having cars take more damage from driving through them or intrducing something like a claymore. It would also help to hear the cars from farther away.  In most cases there is barely any time to react. 

I honestly dislike the idea of just removing cars... it hurts the concept of a wholesome game just for the sake of pvp. Maybe the majority in this forum wishes for that, but in the longrun the it will turn out negatively for the game.

Yo.

1 hour ago, Lauchboy said:

2) Why do you always write like this. It is really hard to follow

I´ve already told him that, but because Sven finds it okay, he´ll continue to paint so brightly.
Sometimes i do not read his lyrics because of that xD but he has good arguments

ROFLMAO!!! You may not agree with my choice for colors, but it did get your attention didn't it. :D

Also, in case you haven't noticed, It don't matter to me what anyone thinks of how I post my messages. That isn't the important part. The main idea is to get the point across. Which, it seems, has been successful here.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Camper and his color choices. :P

To the OP's point, yes, we will, AT LEAST greatly reduce vehicles on the next patch. That is a fact, so don't worry about it. 

We are not 100% sure about removing them (we're talking about Officials here only) completely, but there will be at least a HUGE nerf on it. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Vamos a discussão porque vejo que a maioria que deu sua opinião entra no servidor oficial apenas no intuido do PVP. isso é ABSURDAMENTE errado, também temos os novos players, mesmo que eles sejam a minoria eles complementam a galera que vai abandonando o jogo, não queremos expusar ninguém correto ?

A melhor solução é: fazer com que os carros sejam iguais os dos servidores privados. você atropela um super zombie no privado ? Não, remova o dano dos carros em playes, ou faã com que eles não mete apenas passando perto dos playes, 1 riot ja deveria proteger, ficar atras de arvores também.

Carros esão atrapalhando demais o pvp de playes que focam apenas no pvp de Sniper/AR. porem carros são nescessários para os novos playes porque eles não podem ficar pagando 20/80K de GD no tranporte, os veículos são nescessários pra que essa minoria consiga jogar.

==========

ENG

Let's discuss because I see that the majority who gave their opinion enters the official server only in the intuition of PVP. this is absurdly wrong, we also have the new players, even if they are the minority they complement the guys who are abandoning the game, do not we want to expose anyone correct? The best solution is to make the cars the same as the private servers. Do you run over a super zombie in private? No, remove the damage from the cars in playes, or make them not just get past the playes, 1 riot already should protect, be behind trees as well. Cars are too messing up the pvp of playes that focus only on the pvp of Sniper / AR. but cars are necessary for the new playes because they can not be paying 20 / 80K of GD in the transport, the vehicles are necessary for this minority to be able to play.