deadhair

GD from zombies on Survival Mode

14 posts in this topic

So I thought about a way to reward players in survival without bringing GD as a factor into it. To remember the old times, killing zombies in survival mode could reward players with a small chunk of GD (like 20, 40, 50) as in old WarZ days. Sometimes, this money could be 1000 or 10000 dollars as well.

This idea is nothing new as it is the old system that was implemented back then. The main thought in my head would be: the money gained in survival mode would go to the player's account and could only be used on Open World, but not on survival, to keep the survival idea (which is to loot/craft and not to just buy the things you need)

Or the game dollars went into a wallet that was held on the player at all times and if you die you lose them all :) 

• Love 1

that would be even cooler :) but the main idea is just to give another incentive for people to play on survival, and carry on some rewards from there

• Love 1

That's a good idea. But we had the idea to bring some kind of new currency on Survival. We are still investigating those ideas to find the best compromise! :) 

Anyways thank you for sharing us your ideas, keep it up! 

• Thanks 1

thanks for the feedback :)

but I feel too that encouraging players to trade (whether currency-based or item-based) may bring more love to Survival mode :D

7 hours ago, deadhair said:

but I feel too that encouraging players to trade (whether currency-based or item-based) may bring more love to Survival mode :D

Definitely. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2018 at 9:23 PM, deadhair said:

I agree with that. However, bringing all the GD from Open World to Survival would be a disaster. 

Many players who are returning to the game use Survival as a fair way to get back into it and not be overrun by other "rich" players with huge GIs. Giving the ability to the players who have hundreds of million GD in Open World to be able to build up their GI is going to make it unfair. 

As Kaz said, an exclusive currency for it is something we have been considering and looking into the best ways to develop into it and implement it without breaking the economy. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

I agree with that. However, bringing all the GD from Open World to Survival would be a disaster. 

Many players who are returning to the game use Survival as a fair way to get back into it and not be overrun by other "rich" players with huge GIs. Giving the ability to the players who have hundreds of million GD in Open World to be able to build up their GI is going to make it unfair. 

As Kaz said, an exclusive currency for it is something we have been considering and looking into the best ways to develop into it and implement it without breaking the economy. 

That is exactly why my system would only be from Survival to Open World, as I made clear, no other way around.

How legit trader in survival and trader who know  economic situation and othe factor in survival  mode, i want to explane my opinion about this:

1) if adding drop gd from zoombie in survival mode need to get more difficulty 30-40% in defference of open world. (ITS SURVUVAL )

2) if you (devs) adding market  with ars / ammo / armor / how it in OW there need decide all factor of prices:

for example we know all ppl sell items cheaper to 30-40% of official item price in market place ( for example if in market place OW dx price its 2k pll sell them for 1.5k-1.7k  its logical )

Now how it can be. we go to official survival price list https://goo.gl/7nsEkb . If custom guerrilla price is 90k then in market place can be  60-70% expensive of this price and be 140-150k.

But all price depend any of rarity of loot. Any one example you can get VSS Vintorez in market 50-60 or how so rare weapon 100m, when in price list  VSS Vintorez have 17-20m and there player have choice or look this in game world, buy from other player, or buy for so hard price in survival market place. all price needed get expensive to 50%-60% and proportional of them rarity

more example with prices:

in pricelist ANTIBIOTICS 40-45k to survival market place 60-65k.

On 10/30/2018 at 3:31 AM, warzombiz said:
separate the dollards for survival or new money can be good

dont need separate because so much ppl trade in survival and buy skins, be so difficulty to regulate prices for skins or skinbox for GD of SURV AND OW. ITS ONLY EXAMPLE

On 8/27/2018 at 8:42 AM, KOTAZ said:

Or the game dollars went into a wallet that was held on the player at all times and if you die you lose them all :) 

I think it should be similar to any other loot, if you carry money and you die, you lose it. If you are in a safe zone you can put it into a global inventory.

Would be the good of both options imo

Just add the Money and then you guys can add the market later, because now, we can farm that Money and in that update were u guys are bringing up the market, we already got some Money to spend, also make the Prices rly high and some Items like custom gurillia or heavyarmor parts make them GC (Gold Coins) and some Game Dollar or a other payment, idk I just want Money ingame for survival and a market :)