Sven

Missions & Contracts

6 posts in this topic

All feedback regarding missions and contracts goes here. When posting here keep in mind the following:

• Follow the feedback form. Please answer all the questions.
  • Please give us feedback PER mission or PER contract. If you have feedback about more than one weapon, please do that separate.
  • Please note that missions are map-based so every map in the game has it's own unique missions.

FOR FEEDBACK:

What mission or contract do you have feedback about?

If this feedback is about an issue can you explain what the issue is?

If this feedback is about an issue, since when is this happening? After what patch?

What do you think we should change?

Do you have any additional information you want to share?

FOR SUGGESTIONS:

What is your idea? What do you suggest?

Why do you think this is a good suggestion? Do you think it will be attractive for a lot of players?

If your suggestion would affect a certain group of players in a bad way, what would that be and how would we be able to avoid that?

• Love 1

I have an issue with the missions. I was playing on a private server in OW and my game crashed. No big deal, stuff happens; however when I got my game restarted I LOST ALL progress I had on the mission I had accepted. I had to start the mission, ( a VERY extensive one mind you) all over! Then to make matters worse, after I re-started the mission, I decided that due to the lag that was happening on the server I was playing on, I would get safe, log out and try another server. No such luck. After finding another server and logging in I discovered that I had yet again LOST ALL my mission progress! Can someone tell me WHY you LOOSE ALL progress when you either log out for the day or the game crashes? This does not happen with any contracts, so why is it happening on missions?

• Thanks 2

Here's a question that I bet goes unanswered...

Why is it that the new weapon contracts are only beneficial to PVP players? In the announcement it was stated that these new contracts would benefit EVERYONE. From my perspective, these new contracts are prime fodder for BOOSTING. PVE players, once again, have been left behind. Since these contracts are the only way players can earn the new 'coins' is to kill other players. These coins are used to purchase the new weapon. A clan can simply get together on a private server and proceed to kill each other thus earning, not only the coins, but also earning a new special skin for the weapon used. The only other way a hardcore PVE player has to gain these coins, skins and the new weapon is to BUY THEM FROM OTHER PLAYERS. Come on @Sven… What's your explanation for this? What do you have against those of us that only like PVE? It's no wonder that players are leaving.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 2

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, Sven said:

What mission or contract do you have feedback about?

There were 2 missions that I experienced this issue with. They were Heroic Involvement and Thinning The Threat.

If this feedback is about an issue can you explain what the issue is?

The issue is if you are disconnected or quit the game, and are in the middle of completing these missions they reset. When I returned to the game, all the progress was gone and I had to start over from the beginning of these missions.

If this feedback is about an issue, since when is this happening? After what patch?

This occurred just today. That puts it after patch 2.24.

For Heroic Involvement, I was leaving Camp Splinter to give the zombies a chance to respawn. I placed my Sheriff Dragster and got disconnected when I tried to enter it. I clicked yes and sent the automated report as requested. I was able to retrieve my car after rejoining. For Thinning The Threat, I stopped playing to watch a show on TV. The same issue happened to both though. The missions were totally reset to the beginning. I submitted a support ticket. That ticket number is #102374.

I hope this information helps unravel this riddle.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Thanks 1