Sign in to follow this  
Sven

Patch 2.21

44 posts in this topic

On 17/08/2018 at 6:45 PM, CampersRUs said:

They may be outside but, they are a major nuisance factor when trying to maneuver. And not just in Rocky Ford, but on EVERY map. Colorado, Caliwood, Oregon. Especially in any vehicle. This is, and has been, a major issue for a long time and needs to be addressed.

Then the map would be literally empty, no cover, nothing. You would just get sniped all the time! ^^ 

On 18-8-2018 at 7:07 PM, FlowZ said:

@Sven

I still have the freeze issues while running :(

Maybe a weird question but:

Do you have other friends that have this exact same issue, if so, who? Might find some similarities here in settings / connection / hardware etc.

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Maybe a weird question but:

Do you have other friends that have this exact same issue, if so, who? Might find some similarities here in settings / connection / hardware etc.

Nop, as far as I know its from my network. I probably have a little drop and get the reconnect screen for a miliseconds. I never got this problems on any others game.

10 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Then the map would be literally empty, no cover, nothing. You would just get sniped all the time! ^^ 

Here we go with only addressing issues from the PVP point of view. I was, am, and will continue to complain about the ridiculous amount of boulder stacks that are everywhere for no reason. What you suggest is removing EVERYTHING. That is not what I'm talking about. Hell, I'm not even saying remove ALL the boulder stacks but there has to be a way to get around the map without the hinderance. PLUS... Since vehicles are only allowed in private servers, how the hell can anyone snipe another player when the private servers are predominately PVE and where I play.

Once again, all you want to do is support the PVP aspect of the game. You don't care about any of those of us that only like PVE. We're not wanting to be confronted by all the garbage of hopping everywhere, being hipshot with snipers (which is impossible to do). All we want to do is PLAY THE GAME AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT. Why is that so damn difficult for all you admins to understand?

Also, the community, as a whole, have been complaining about issues that need to be fixed. Why don't you listen to the entire community. I'm not the only one that is asking for actual improvements. READ THE THREADS. The game is failing.

18 hours ago, FlowZ said:

Nop, as far as I know its from my network. I probably have a little drop and get the reconnect screen for a miliseconds. I never got this problems on any others game.

But you're saying you don't play on 4G or wireless network either?

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Here we go with only addressing issues from the PVP point of view. I was, am, and will continue to complain about the ridiculous amount of boulder stacks that are everywhere for no reason. What you suggest is removing EVERYTHING. That is not what I'm talking about. Hell, I'm not even saying remove ALL the boulder stacks but there has to be a way to get around the map without the hinderance. PLUS... Since vehicles are only allowed in private servers, how the hell can anyone snipe another player when the private servers are predominately PVE and where I play.

Once again, all you want to do is support the PVP aspect of the game. You don't care about any of those of us that only like PVE. We're not wanting to be confronted by all the garbage of hopping everywhere, being hipshot with snipers (which is impossible to do). All we want to do is PLAY THE GAME AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT. Why is that so damn difficult for all you admins to understand?

Also, the community, as a whole, have been complaining about issues that need to be fixed. Why don't you listen to the entire community. I'm not the only one that is asking for actual improvements. READ THE THREADS. The game is failing.

removing the boulders is an interesting thing though even though I also agree with the  fact that we can't end up empty-ing every map.. We fully support PVE players just as much as we do PVP players, I am sorry if you think we don't. Just look at the missions / contract system that is coming soon, a lot to offer for PVE players here.

CampersRUs, I would highly suggest to try to do a poll or something in the forums. Is this an idea?

8 hours ago, Sven said:

removing the boulders is an interesting thing though even though I also agree with the  fact that we can't end up empty-ing every map.. We fully support PVE players just as much as we do PVP players, I am sorry if you think we don't. Just look at the missions / contract system that is coming soon, a lot to offer for PVE players here.

CampersRUs, I would highly suggest to try to do a poll or something in the forums. Is this an idea?

@Sven Once again, I did not suggest that every boulder stack be removed. Nor did I even suggest that the trees should be removed leaving the landscape clear of everything. That was something that Kaz thought I was talking about. Here is what I said...

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:18 PM, CampersRUs said:

I was, am, and will continue to complain about the ridiculous amount of boulder stacks that are everywhere for no reason. What you suggest is removing EVERYTHING. That is not what I'm talking about. Hell, I'm not even saying remove ALL the boulder stacks but there has to be a way to get around the map without the hinderance.

I have tried to address the issue of so many unnecessary boulder stacks and the problems they create more times than I can remember. To me, doing a poll about it would be useless. Much like all the posts about the issues with vehicles being difficult to control. This, combined with the over abundance of boulder stacks makes it increasingly difficult to traverse the map.

As far as the implementation of missions/contracts, I have told you before, I love that idea. It gives everybody something to strive to complete. I have gone through all the available missions already. It was indeed a fresh new incentive to keep playing.

Edited by CampersRUs

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven Once again, I did not suggest that every boulder stack be removed. Nor did I even suggest that the trees should be removed leaving the landscape clear of everything. That was something that Kaz thought I was talking about. Here is what I said...

I have tried to address the issue of so many unnecessary boulder stacks and the problems they create more times than I can remember. To me, doing a poll about it would be useless. Much like all the posts about the issues with vehicles being difficult to control. This, combined with the over abundance of boulder stacks makes it increasingly difficult to traverse the map.

As far as the implementation of missions/contracts, I have told you before, I love that idea. It gives everybody something to strive to complete. I have gone through all the available missions already. It was indeed a fresh new incentive to keep playing.

Sorry, see you got this wrong. More ment as a general idea (not about the boulders) to do polls about ideas and suggestions! Sorry for not explaining this. Hope you get that point now.

I understand that you've been through the current available missions, as there was only like 8 and only in Colorado V2 Open World. Expect big things to come here. Putting a lot of work into this. Please not regarding the missions and the rewards that we'll probably stick to a "decent" amount for example: in XP we don't want to go TOO HIGH with rewards as it's probably better to keep everything balanced and focus on a rework / upgrade of the current skill tree, instead of adding rewards with 1 million XP or GD that will break the game even faster / more.

On 8/28/2018 at 12:53 PM, Sven said:

But you're saying you don't play on 4G or wireless network either?

When I play 4g, no prob. But when I'm using home net which is 4 Download and 1 upload I got the issues. 16 ping no spikes netgraph of my network is clean. I'm using a CPL.

2 hours ago, FlowZ said:

When I play 4g, no prob. But when I'm using home net which is 4 Download and 1 upload I got the issues. 16 ping no spikes netgraph of my network is clean. I'm using a CPL.

Okay, wait, so you're saying this "freeze" issue is indeed because of a certain type of connection, correct?

Could you send me your discord tag if possible so we can talk easier about it?

Best Regards,

Sven

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:50 PM, Sven said:

Sorry, see you got this wrong. More ment as a general idea (not about the boulders) to do polls about ideas and suggestions! Sorry for not explaining this. Hope you get that point now.

I understand that you've been through the current available missions, as there was only like 8 and only in Colorado V2 Open World. Expect big things to come here. Putting a lot of work into this. Please not regarding the missions and the rewards that we'll probably stick to a "decent" amount for example: in XP we don't want to go TOO HIGH with rewards as it's probably better to keep everything balanced and focus on a rework / upgrade of the current skill tree, instead of adding rewards with 1 million XP or GD that will break the game even faster / more.

I decided to create a poll. It was going to be a simple one so I could do a test run. I input the title, question and possible answers. It did not work. How do I go about starting a poll?

On 8/17/2018 at 12:20 PM, Freddy D said:

@Sven is the heavy bn Skin Buggy? it´s like Chrome/White

Do you have a screenshot? :) What settings you playing on?

On 8/29/2018 at 10:57 PM, Sven said:

Okay, wait, so you're saying this "freeze" issue is indeed because of a certain type of connection, correct?

Could you send me your discord tag if possible so we can talk easier about it?

Best Regards,

Sven

F l σ ω ζ` ?新ドラゴン#8642

21 hours ago, FlowZ said:

Waduhek?

Yeah.. Can you send me a friend request? It's gonna be a pain to find it but ill do it ;)

Sven#1333