Sven

Patch 2.21

45 posts in this topic

For some reason the (test) missions aren't enabled on Colorado V2 (OW). We are investigating this issue. Expect a short server restart soon.

Players are also crashing with certain languages. We are fixing this issue as well. Stay tuned for a small hotfix / server restart soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thanks 2

I waited impatiently for this patch and disappointment. nothing about disable jumps   for the  sniper's rifles.
The jumping ability should be block for first slot for all weapons.
If you want to jump you can jump on other slots.
In this case, this game is completely devoid of realism. 
The sniper's rifles have become the basic weapon  and jumps - style of movement in this game.
Just go to Twitch tv and see parody of a good game. It is not Jumping Jack game !!!
Think about it, for your own sakes our beloved developers - if you want to have new players.

Rocky is bullshit after this patch, no cover.. just spawn in the open field and kill the first one u see and then die. lol

9 minutes ago, Kiroo said:

Rocky is bullshit after this patch, no cover.. just spawn in the open field and kill the first one u see and then die. lol

But it was fully based on community's feedback ¬¬

3 hours ago, Kiroo said:

Rocky is lovely.

3 hours ago, MKRYDR said:

can wait to find some new equipment in-game!

Love the update and all it contains ;)

Can't wait to get millions of missions and contracts out there soon!!! :D

Thanks for the comment.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sven said:

Missions & Contracts:

I like this idea. It gives the new players as well as the veterans something to shoot for. One suggestion though, Instead of having only one tier, how about making each task in the missions multi-tier. Each successive tier would garner higher rewards for completing them.

12 hours ago, Sven said:

VEHICLES:

I noticed that vehicles are easier to keep still upon exiting. <3 This was very much needed. The control of the vehicles still needs work though. They still can flip flop out of control.

Another problem I encountered was, as I exited my ZK, I sank into the ground up to my waist. The only way I could move was to hop around. It wasn't permanent though, once I moved to another location, it cleared up.

12 hours ago, Sven said:

LOOT:

The sniper silencer is a great addition. It works as it should by decreasing the dmg rating making a headshot a must. Good Job!!! <3

Keep up the good work!!! Have a Nice Day!!! B|

56 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I like this idea. It gives the new players as well as the veterans something to shoot for. One suggestion though, Instead of having only one tier, how about making each task in the missions multi-tier. Each successive tier would garner higher rewards for completing them.

I noticed that vehicles are easier to keep still upon exiting. <3 This was very much needed. The control of the vehicles still needs work though. They still can flip flop out of control.

Another problem I encountered was, as I exited my ZK, I sank into the ground up to my waist. The only way I could move was to hop around. It wasn't permanent though, once I moved to another location, it cleared up.

The sniper silencer is a great addition. It works as it should by decreasing the dmg rating making a headshot a must. Good Job!!! <3

Keep up the good work!!! Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Good point about the mission. Keep in mind the current Colorado V2 (only) is literally just a beta test. We just want to make sure everything is working the way it should be. Like I already mentioned earlier: We plan on adding A LOT of missions. Since they are map based we are planning on doing some fun and unique stuff per map. Of course we will prioritize the maps that are played the most.

If you or anyone else reading this has any feedback about the missions or contracts please let us know here: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5710-missions-contracts/

Thanks for the overall further feedback! Glad you like the update and once again thanks about the vehicles. We will keep working on this!

18 minutes ago, newzbunny said:

Where is the new secret spot? :ph34r:

I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to hunt you down in the game and kill ya xDxDxD

Edited by CampersRUs

The silencer of sniper is unnecessary, the truth this is the only thing that was wrong
And rocky ford is fine, in my opinion I would take out the stones that are outside

6 hours ago, KIPER said:

The silencer of sniper is unnecessary, the truth this is the only thing that was wrong
And rocky ford is fine, in my opinion I would take out the stones that are outside

They are outside, why would you take them out? They have no physics, no shadows. They don't affect FPS :P