6 posts in this topic

DEVs  please decrease the spawn rate of cars on survival, the shields are rare, the snipers are rare, but theres thousands of cars, whats the logic?... me and my friends just lost a sniper by a car, its always the same, the hitmarks on car are kinda bugged we cant destroy then when moving (like ZK) and the wood shields doesnt hold  . Its becoming boring loot weeks to get a sniper and lost it in two minutes, we fought against 3 cars today in 10 minutes 3 cars, its not survival if theres so many cars on servers... its easy to run over anyone with a car, you dont need equipment, you dont need skill, you just need log and find a car which spawns every 30 minutes on 5 spawns on map... (i dont know the correct time and how many cars are on servers but thats what looks like...) hope  you guys got my point and Hope i get a good feedback from survival community! :D

It's extremely unfortunate that you have so many cars spawning very quickly in survival. Me and my clan were able to join 4 cars in Clearville. This is not good, because in addition to many cars, are still all bugged, do not take damage when speed, kill through walls (even if you are at a considerable distance, as in the video of the surzeus). Please decrease the drope of cars and fix the bugs to which they do not take damage in speed (even if they take little) or kill by the wall.