Sign in to follow this  
Loadsamoney

So, what happened to all the old WarZ players/streamers?

12 posts in this topic

Dunno about the others but Dakotaz got into Miscreated for a while and then dropped it to stream Fortnite, he's doing pretty well now.

Artemis worked and he's probably still working on hopeless games like Aftermath and Shattered Skies, which are already dead games.. Artemis actually got Summit to play Shattered Skies for a while, it was hyped for a couple weeks and then died pretty quick.

Zombie Barricades still streams random games along with Quarantine Chris. As RDK said Dakotaz mainly streams Fortnite now and is doing excellent. Artemis Knives is still in game development I believe but no longer streams as far as I know. As for Zejx and Gotembro I don't know what they are up to these days.

4 hours ago, rdk. said:

Dunno about the others but Dakotaz got into Miscreated for a while and then dropped it to stream Fortnite, he's doing pretty well now.

Artemis worked and he's probably still working on hopeless games like Aftermath and Shattered Skies, which are already dead games.. Artemis actually got Summit to play Shattered Skies for a while, it was hyped for a couple weeks and then died pretty quick.

You know that Artemis left Sergey and now is working on a completly different genre.

Dakotaz sold his soul and got boosted by Epic Games like crazy and now has 20k fortnite kids watching. :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Loadsamoney said:

Zombie Barricades? DakotaZ? Zejx? Artemis Knives? Quarantine Chris? Gotembro? 

Oh Zejx xD 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Loadsamoney said:

Zombie Barricades? DakotaZ? Zejx? Artemis Knives? Quarantine Chris? Gotembro? 

@Steve Ecke wow i'm not in the list FeelsNoNameMan Kappa

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

i miss glad, he got all skins but he still not play Kappa:P 

Playing time to time baby Svena69Cheers