tufux33

CARS SHOULD BE DISABLED

17 posts in this topic

What? I see this all time on pvp, clearview? Get car kill, Campos? the same, go to NATO? GUYS WITH FKING CARS

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Cars in Official servers are extremely rare, as you cannot use spawners there. 

Rare? hahahaha, just go to clearview, boulder, campos. There are "boludos" with cars running over people xD

1 hour ago, KIPER said:

Rare? hahahaha, just go to clearview, boulder, campos. There are "boludos" with cars running over people xD

Well, just to be fair here:

• Car spawners are indeed disabled in OW Official servers. (Meaning players can not place down their own cars)
  • Car spawns are very rare in OW Official servers. (Meaning it's rare to see someone driving a car)

So, there is only 2 possibilities:

1. You are either talking about the wrong game-mode or something or I don't know what. In this case it helps with video's / screenshots.
  2. There is something wrong with the car spawn rarity - cars aren't rare. Which in any case a video or a screenshot would still help solve this.

Like I already said; you know how it's supposed to be. Now, it's up to you to tell me / us if this is not the case. (look back the 2 points I pointed out)

Let me know!

27 minutes ago, Sven said:

• Car spawners are indeed disabled in OW Official servers. (Meaning players can not place down their own cars)
  • Car spawns are very rare in OW Official servers. (Meaning it's rare to see someone driving a car)

1. You are either talking about the wrong game-mode or something or I don't know what. In this case it helps with video's / screenshots.
  2. There is something wrong with the car spawn rarity - cars aren't rare. Which in any case a video or a screenshot would still help solve this.

Like I already said; you know how it's supposed to be. Now, it's up to you to tell me / us if this is not the case. (look back the 2 points I pointed out)

Let me know!

Right now i dont have videos or photos, just a lot of people say it, including me

5 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

Imo don't remove cars, just remove collision for cars with players.

Or remove players from servers Kappa

• Haha 1

I think the devs should pose this question to the entire player base in a survey.  Let the player base decide as a whole.

Either a player runs you over with a car or shoots you with a sniper.  Your dead either way.

Make the collision area smaller on each vehicle, if that is possible, so a direct hit is required.  

How do you get run over? I mean as soon as you place 2-3 shields or stand behind a tree with an AR (or have teammates) the car is pretty much a deathtrap

On 14-8-2018 at 12:38 AM, Sven said:

Let me know!

Cars aren't rare at all, boulder 2 car spawns and like 80% of the time they both have the car spawned, campos 3 car spawns, 70% of the time 3 of them are spawned 90% of the time atleast 1...

Also, me standing behind a THICK tree and the guy just running into the front of the tree and killing me is complete sheit! You place down 6 riot shields in front of you and the guy just drives THROUGH THE DAMN SHIELDS LIKE NOCLIP what is this crap?