7SP3C

Harder Survival Gamemode

There should be a gamemode which is way harder than survival. Weapons should be really rare and people should search for medical supplies and food. Also they should run from zombies (at this point i mean that zombies should be a lot harder to kill because you cant find weapons because its really hard and you cant find ammo either.). Zombie amount is increased. 

You may say thats survival but even in the survival gamemode , main enemies are other players. In this gamemode which I suggested main enemies are zombies and you are always searching for food. (Also trying not to lose the supplies to other players.)

Eh, hardcore survival with no GI would die out pretty fast.. unless there's like a leaderboard with prizes and shit idk, but still I don't think it would be as fun as if there were a GI to stash your loot.

I've already suggested a Hardcore Survival Mode with rare loot (specially high tier gear), Colorado v1/v2/California 2 servers of each, harder and extensive skill tree (this alone will give players something to do for weeks, maybe more). But in the end it's all about the loot, manage it well and you'll have a great mode to entertain players.

Yes it will take some work to sort the loot tables and all that, but I think it's worth it.

• Love 2