Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri Nobov

Reason For Hate ARENA

IN THIS TOPIC I WILL LIST REASONS TO HATE THE ARENA MAP

1) Little Loot - It is almost impossible to go downtown with the good loot, regardless of whether it is meds or weapons.  

2) Rapid Radiation - Radiation gives more damage and is faster than other maps.

3) Close Combat - Closed combat facilitates the use of shooting macros, making it impossible to compete with those who use it.

4) Zombies do Not Drop Anything - In some areas of the map zombies even drop a juice.

5) Bad Spawns Distributed - There are places where 2 groups of players are born practically next to each other, and the gameplay is ridiculous.

6) Factor New Map - Because it is a new map, people stop playing the other maps that are more complete, (Arizona and Tropic), being impossible for a person who does not like the arena to play in these maps, because it does not begin.

The Arena took the balance out of the game, and there were few people who asked for their return. Everyone I know hates this map and through them he would never be put back. Remove the Arena!

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

First of all, thank you for your feedback. Most of these things what you mentioned got already fixed for the patch.

The reason why we added arena back, knows as our first BR map, was the big request by the community. We are going to update the map with the patch and if it's still not playable in a way it should be, then we disable the map again till everything is completly fixed. What do you think about that?

I thought someone wise! The Arena took the balance of the battle, who plays only this way knows what I'm talking about. Before it was possible to easily start matches with 40 people on any map, tropic or arizona, today it is no longer possible. I agree with your topics about Arena failures, and for me that map would be removed until 100%. But the ground mode also divided us, so they should put an option for the person who is alone playing against groups, because sometimes I want to play a certain map and there are no players on the ground, only in the groups. I also think that HK, NA and SA servers should be removed, they only exist to give the false impression that game moderators care about these regions, but they know that no one goes in there. Make the European server official by concentrating all Battle Royale players there.