Sign in to follow this  
BinIsDed

Beta Test Script

3 posts in this topic

hi

in response to some issues - you have targeted my account with a beta script to fix the "cant run in virtual machine" error.

The script works. When it is not run - the error continues.

when will this fix be rolled into a build?

or is there anything specific I need to do on my setup to remove the need for the script?

cheers

Matt

20 hours ago, BinIsDed said:

hi

in response to some issues - you have targeted my account with a beta script to fix the "cant run in virtual machine" error.

The script works. When it is not run - the error continues.

when will this fix be rolled into a build?

or is there anything specific I need to do on my setup to remove the need for the script?

cheers

Matt

Hi Matt,

Good question. I am sure you've been in contact with our support where they've helped you with this fix. I currently have no answer to this at the moment but I have forwarded this to our support.

Have a nice day and I hope our support can reply to this ASAP.

Best Regards,

Sven

Update

so there has been a trail of tickets - i think 6 or seven now - support get to a point and then close it.

their suggestions have all been the same and make the basic assumption that I am running VM software.

I am not and do not - I do not need to.

I have researched this with MS development and other resources I have access to directly with the only outcome being they all suspect something in the anticheat memory management/allocation/script detection of the active game memory.

The script does something with anti-cheat (last ticket from support stated this) so I asked what could I do or how does it work so I can see what its doing.

Of course the answer was - can't tell you that.

So all I know is when I do not run the script - the error occurs - so the script does something to mask the error - and support are unwilling to pursue this as they keep closing the tickets.