BARBOZ4

Dont Remove The Tropic

18 posts in this topic

Do not remove the tropics please, it is the best map! This update was the coffin lid to kill the battle. The more I claim, the more you get worse, before I play a game of tropic per day, now even that does not work. Thank you for making more than 20 people of my clan stop playing, as we only played the tropics.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

#DontRemoveTheTropic

I got Bronze in Battle playing solo, guess which map? Tropico! Rotate maps for 2 months. the least played remove from the game. I loved the change to start with 20 playes (although it still starts sometimes with 40) I will not stop playing if the tropic is removed, but I will be sad.

peguei Bronze no Battle jogando solo, adivinha em qual mapa ? Tropico !
Faz uma rotação de mapas por 2 meses. oque for menos jogado remova do jogo. adorei a mudança de começar com 20 playes ( apesar que ainda começa as vezes com 40 ) Não parerei de jogar se o tropico for removido, mas ficarei triste.

• Thanks 1

We removed Tropico because some player complained that their were to many maps. We enabled tropico now again and will see, how it works. Remember it will take longer to fuil up a lobby since group and solo are seperated.

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Steve Ecke by meeting the community request! My suggestion is remove HK, SA, NA, and turn the EU into the only official server for 

concentrate all players of battle in the European, since in the other regions do not begin. There must be an option where the player who is alone can enter a match against groups, so the room can start faster.

Edited by BARBOZ4
  • Haha 1