Sign in to follow this  
CampersRUs

Vehicle Bug, FAC Beta anticheat bug

4 posts in this topic

Let me see if I can explain this properly...

I have been playing with the new FAC Beta anti-cheat turned off. The other day, I decided to try it once again. Here is the problem.

The first time I place a vehicle and try to enter, I get disconnected from the server. As always, I click 'SEND' to send in the report. I then have to go through the excruciating process of rejoining the same map. It takes a long time to rejoin. Of course, in the process, my vehicle is sitting unattended on the map and I stand a chance of losing it for no other reason than a bug in the FAC Beta. So far, luckily, I have not lost a vehicle. I have to add that this only happens the first time I place a vehicle. (I was using the ZK when this happened.) I am going to, once again, disable the FAC Beta anti-cheat. I hope the reports I sent help to diagnose this problem. I hope that someone from the dev team will respond to this issue.

Have a Great Weekend everyone!!! B|

2 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

Thank you for your report. I forwarded the issue to Fred.

Regards,

Thanks Steve. Just a small update. After turning the FAC Anti-cheat off, I did not have the same issue.

BTW... I don't know how long you've been a part of the team. Since I've only seen you recently in the forums I want to say a great big WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARM!!!

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Thanks Steve. Just a small update. After turning the FAC Anti-cheat off, I did not have the same issue.

BTW... I don't know how long you've been a part of the team. Since I've only seen you recently in the forums I want to say a great big WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARM!!!

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Okay thanks for that info. I am a part of the team since over 2 years. Recently I try to help Elias out when it comes to the forums.

• Thanks 1