Sven

Server Restart (07/08/2018)

14 posts in this topic

Dear Players,

 

A short server restart is planned to happen within 10 - 15 minutes. Server downtime will be minimal as the servers will just restart.

The reason for this restart is to fix the following issues:

  • Zombie glitching through stuff. (Main reason for this restart) If you still see this happening in some places please report to us immediately.
  • Fixed some car spawn issues related to the Oregon Survival map.
  • Fixed some loot issues in Colorado V2.

If you experience any further issues after this restart please let us know. If you have any feedback regarding this restart or just regarding the game in general please let us know at: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/forum/114-feedback/

 

Have a nice day!

 

Best Regards,

 

// The New Z - Staff Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

So far, So good. You know I will be keeping an eye on it.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Thanks for the heads up! Have a nice day too! :)

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still seeing zombies at airport on colorado survival walking through fences.  Noticed this around the north fence line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, drekati said:

I am still seeing zombies at airport on colorado survival walking through fences.  Noticed this around the north fence line.

Could you send us a screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, drekati said:

I am still seeing zombies at airport on colorado survival walking through fences.  Noticed this around the north fence line.

Found the problem and will fix it. Thank you for the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far so good most problems are solved.

Structurwalking: https://imgur.com/VpQj9mF

Zombies at Spots outside citys: https://imgur.com/IKLtTev

But still a problem with Parkerville, maybe zombies eat their ears :) : https://imgur.com/Zxkzj0g

Farm near Emerald still wothout zombies: https://imgur.com/OW1BDYE

Question, is the Tuk Tuk in game? I never found any.

And maybe work at vehiclephysic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Isshogei said:

Structurwalking:

What is it you are trying to show? I don't see a problem.

2 hours ago, Isshogei said:

Zombies at Spots outside citys

This is a roadblock. Zombies are supposed to be there.

2 hours ago, Isshogei said:

But still a problem with Parkerville, maybe zombies eat their ears

Again, what are you trying to show? I don't see a problem here either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

What is it you are trying to show? I don't see a problem.

This is a roadblock. Zombies are supposed to be there.

Again, what are you trying to show? I don't see a problem here either.

The Screenshots from Structure and outsdide just show that all is normal now.

For Parkerville, you stand on the grass and zombies dont come to you. before 2.20 that was and shouldn't happen. was never save.

New screenshot from Zeta, there are no zombies now: https://imgur.com/MP6xNdu

Edit: There is also no loot.

Edited by Isshogei
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Isshogei said:

New screenshot from Zeta, there are no zombies now

I'm not sure what their idea was behind adding Zeta.

It's too far removed from the rest of the map to be useful, unless they add a bus stop.

The 6 story building, is out of place. Like I've said before, if it was added for the purposes of PVP, they are going to hear lots of complaints about campers taking up residence on the upper floors and roof. <----- this is just my opinion.

Edited by CampersRUs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isshogei said:

The Screenshots from Structure and outsdide just show that all is normal now.

For Parkerville, you stand on the grass and zombies dont come to you. before 2.20 that was and shouldn't happen. was never save.

New screenshot from Zeta, there are no zombies now: https://imgur.com/MP6xNdu

Edit: There is also no loot.

Thanks for the feedback. I will fix it for the next patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zombies are either walking with their feet in the ground or walking through tents and barriers around Colorado Boulder on Survival.   Noticed this in big parking lot, on overpass, and around center of town.

Edited by drekati

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, drekati said:

Zombies are either walking with their feet in the ground or walking through tents and barriers around Colorado Boulder on Survival.   Noticed this in big parking lot, on overpass, and around center of town.

Got already cleared out. Fixed for the next patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now