Sign in to follow this  
Astonek

Masks

8 posts in this topic

Hello

Every masks now is so useless and i think that u should change bonus (damage reduction for mask is no good).  I like mask design but k.style helmet is too strong. What do u think about "bonus damage" or maybe u guys have nice idea :P.

/sorry for my english

Bonus damage wouldn't make any sense or do you mean when someone wears a mask he takes more damage?

Dunno really! Good topic. Let's see what others think!

Perhaps the masks could offer more damage done while wearing, but offer less protection than helmets. Also you could possibly make the masks more rare? 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

Perhaps the masks could offer more damage done while wearing, but offer less protection than helmets. Also you could possibly make the masks more rare? 

Of course I can make the masks more rare. Why wouldn't we? The question is: why?

X player doing X more damage when wearing a mask or helmet would make 0 sense, sorry.

Then make them atleast wearable? cuz k.style is the only META in this game, no other helmets are being used unless its a bambi who doesnt know how to pvp ._. all armors besides the guerilla and heavy are useless.

• Love 2

8 hours ago, krys101 said:

Then make them atleast wearable? cuz k.style is the only META in this game, no other helmets are being used unless its a bambi who doesnt know how to pvp ._. all armors besides the guerilla and heavy are useless.

That is true. Good point.

We were thinking already about adding a "cosmetics" slot that would allow players to wear a mask + a K. Style.

Do you guys have any ideas related to this?

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Sven said:

We were thinking already about adding a "cosmetics" slot that would allow players to wear a mask + a K. Style.

I think it will be the best option to add new slot for mask.

if u will make it cosmetic then make it 0% protection and also, why make it cosmetics when you've already got the k.style helmet mask skins... makes no sense to me >.>