Arowsky

Colorado V1 instead of Colorado V2

Would you want Colorado V1 instead of Colorado V2 as the main map?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Colorado V1 instead of Colorado V2 as the main map?

• Yes, Colorado V1 is much better
    • No, i like Colorado V2 more
    • I don't care, i can play on both

42 posts in this topic

We all know, V1 has always been and always will be better than V2. Besides the map being lighter, giving us a good FPS, it has the greenest and most beautiful graphics, much more zombies, better areas for pvp and farm, not to mention the wonderful nostalgia that will be!

• Thanks 2
  • Cool 1

v1 may work better due to smaller map size, but what I really want is to start seeing oregon servers with 10-25 players (and not just that ONE server where all of the high reps are pvp'ing).  It's a fantastic map to play for survival (besides the lack of safe zones), but with only 3-6 players it might as well be a private server.  

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

21 hours ago, miranda said:

no no no, survival like Colorado and Oregon are better than any other game, but you need to modernize  and add things, missionns the game even more ...

v1 is very old

It's old but it's apparently what the majority wants.

Please, bring back V1 as an option for us, but keep V2 available, and also please keep Oregon available as well.    I think it just makes sense to have a few options.  I loved V1 forever ago, V2 is great but V1 would bring back the nostalgia.  Having the options to choose between V1 and V2 (since all I play is survival mode) would be really neat.

• Cool 1

So devs I think it speaks for it self so can we have v1 or not just 1 server plx. Would be nice for the next season grind :D

• Thanks 1

colorado v1 best map in this game its look like apokalipsis map this v2   its look like every day someone clean everything its not for survival 

• Thanks 2

The current map is more Countryside and that's good for Survival. I personally prefer simple a more extensive maps containing forests, fields, lakes, villages ... 😄 Wants to focus on details.

Edited by rEfCZE

Can we get any update on this case? Is anyone working on it already? Will it be implemented? 

It's been almost a month now... 

CHECK DISCORD ITS IN TESTING PHASE GOOD NEWS BOYS ITS COMMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by carif