Arowsky

Colorado V1 instead of Colorado V2

Would you want Colorado V1 instead of Colorado V2 as the main map?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Colorado V1 instead of Colorado V2 as the main map?

• Yes, Colorado V1 is much better
    • No, i like Colorado V2 more
    • I don't care, i can play on both

37 posts in this topic

Can we have Colorado V1 as a main map instead of this shitty Colorado V2? I think most of the people playing survival remember V1 and how good it was. Most of us would want it back. In the beginning of survival people wanted V1 to be the main map, but for some reasons it wasnt.

So, lets vote.

• Love 1

V1 is great for survival! I like how smooth it is and I like light detail and terrain looks awesome in my opinion

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I'd like to see more comments! Can you guys also write WHY you think V1 is better than V2 for example / why you like it more?

Best Regards,

Sven

- More different textures (no ugly green ground texture)

- Cliffs (around Rocky Ford, Clearview Sniper Hill)

- Smaller distances between cities and safezones

- Nostalgia

• Thanks 1

v1= better loot, more zombies,better locations for pvp, better graphics wise and nostalgic

v2= pvp only at nato,boulder or campos (complete horsesheit) and tower camping in nato.

give us half v1 half v2 and give us a v1 AR ONLY server .... caliwood isn't as fun as v1 AR only!

4 hours ago, krys101 said:

v1= better loot, more zombies,better locations for pvp, better graphics wise and nostalgic

v2= pvp only at nato,boulder or campos (complete horsesheit) and tower camping in nato.

give us half v1 half v2 and give us a v1 AR ONLY server .... caliwood isn't as fun as v1 AR only!

Not sure if you realized, but that's survival section :P

The map itself would just fit better in the survival theme. Cliff side pvp around citys, old sniper hill in clear was epic. Old smallvile omg i cant say how much i miss smallvile pvp in v1.

First of all Nostalgia. Also this mapsize is so much better for stashing and moving around the map in general. This is why I think this map would fit Survival mode perfect.

Much better terrain and better textures imo. Dont really have anything negative to say about v1. Everything is just great about it tbh.

Colorado V1 is primarily nostalgiaOn the map there is a beautiful landscape and the map itself is very attractive.I really don't like Colorado V2 and it's been since ISS.I hope to add this map and I will be able to remember the old times. 

Edited by RIpper1403

On 04.08.2018 at 10:13 PM, Sven said:

I'd like to see more comments! Can you guys also write WHY you think V1 is better than V2 for example / why you like it more?

Best Regards,

Sven

SVEN ,

1)  COLORADO V1 its nice but need optimize textures and colors how in V2 for more players with slow pc,

2) I think so much players be agree with me to remove in survival all Oregon map and take 3 server Colorado v2 , 1 server Colorado V1 , (for test) 1 server Caliwood ( maybe WITH or WITHOUT San Pavel and West Oaks

Its be fine

Edited by iKaraman
  • Thanks 1

V1 and and pls make some sort of advertisement.Tell some OW streamers to play Survival just to show ppl this gamemode gezzz...they dont need to play it 24/7..at least they could promote it in some way unless it die out completly.

3 hours ago, iKaraman said:

SVEN ,

1)  COLORADO V1 its nice but need optimize textures and colors how in V2 for more players with slow pc,

2) I think so much players be agree with me to remove in survival all Oregon map and take 3 server Colorado v2 , 1 server Colorado V1 , (for test) 1 server Caliwood ( maybe WITH or WITHOUT San Pavel and West Oaks

Its be fine

Remove all colorado v2 servers and add Colorado V1 instead. Instead of Oregon, there could be West Oaks+San Pavel map or something like that.

OMG guys! Please turn it back! (Old trailer park an Rocky Ford pvp yeaaahh!)

+ Oregon showed himself in practice 5-12 people max on it (removed stop), and colorado 2 has only 1 server for 30-40 people, it's sad

My opinion you should keep 1 Oregon server, 1 Colorado2 and 3 Colorado v1 servers, will be great)

Edited by Renatuss

On ‎11‎.‎08‎.‎2018 at 1:22 PM, iKaraman said:

SVEN ,

Its be fine

no no no, survival like Colorado and Oregon are better than any other game, but you need to modernize  and add things, missionns the game even more ...

v1 is very old