kazmightONFIRE

Weekend Event!

26 posts in this topic

8NwFv7f.jpg

Dear Players, 

Today is Friday and guess what? It's time for the weekend event!  Let's jump into it:

START: August 3rd, 2018 12.00 PM (CEST)

END: August 6th, 2018 12.00 PM (CEST) 

Double Battle Royale Skinbox. You will get 2x Battle Royale Skinboxes when winning a Batte Royale round! 

Weekend Seasonal Leaderboard. The Seasonal Leaderboard will be activated during the entire weekend. Rank 1-3 will get awesome prizes!

Gold Skinbox Release! This new skinbox will be released and available in the marketplace during the entire weekend! 

30% Extra from the 50€ Package on https://playnewz.com/buygc

Have a nice weekend! 

vUL0uu2.jpg

YboD4VI.jpg

8NwFv7f.jpg

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

Nice event... that is IF you play PVP. Why nothing for PVE players?

EXACTLY! Feeling left out again. This event seems as though it is aimed directly at the PVP players, and the money players. The PVE players either won't play as much this weekend, or when another event is being held (say one for PVE players) the servers will be full of PVP players trying to get in on a PVE event:( I feel your pain Campers:(:(

Edited by Katryna247
updated my statement
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

EXACTLY! Feeling left out again. This event seems as though it is aimed directly at the PVP players, and the money players. The PVE players either won't play as much this weekend, or when another event is being held (say one for PVE players) the servers will be full of PVP players trying to get in on a PVE event:( I feel your pain Campers:(:(

I will NOT give up fighting for the rights of the PVE players.

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Nice event... that is IF you play PVP. Why nothing for PVE players?

13 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

13 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I will NOT give up fighting for the rights of the PVE players.

Guys.

Seriously. I mean, we try to make everyone happy but sometimes we can't always make everyone happy.

When H&M does a sale on all male clothes, the females have to wait, right? It's exactly the same.

Just wait for next weekend! Oh, and if you have any new ideas or suggestions about what we should do, let us know!

Have a nice weekend. Sorry if this sounds harsh, I don't mean it that way <3

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

Excelente respuesta  @Sven ...
Para todos los jugadores compañeros ... es cada semana para combinar las opciones del evento.
El equipo recuerda a todos por la igualdad, y lo que puedo asegurar es que en un mes todos seremos beneficiados en cualquier evento:)

eDeLMx

Excelente respuesta Sven...
Para todos los compañeros jugadores... se trata de  cada semana combinar las opciones de evento.
El equipo se acuerda de todos por igualdad , y lo que puedo asegurar es que  en un mes todos seremos beneficiados en cualquier cosa de evento :)

eDeLMx

Edited by eDeLMx

28 minutes ago, eDeLMx said:

Excelente respuesta  @Sven ...
Para todos los jugadores compañeros ... es cada semana para combinar las opciones del evento.
El equipo recuerda a todos por la igualdad, y lo que puedo asegurar es que en un mes todos seremos beneficiados en cualquier evento:)

eDeLMx

Excelente respuesta Sven...
Para todos los compañeros jugadores... se trata de  cada semana combinar las opciones de evento.
El equipo se acuerda de todos por igualdad , y lo que puedo asegurar es que  en un mes todos seremos beneficiados en cualquier cosa de evento :)

eDeLMx

Of course everyone is equal. I never ever, neither the New Z staff team, made that the point.

The point here is that it literally doesn't matter what we do, there will always be a little group of players that does not get affected by a certain weekend event? Why: because we can't control what people play. Some people play Battle Royale only, some only Open World and some only Survival.

In the end there will always be people not happy with the event / not get affected. We try to make that group as small as possible but sometimes there is just no other option. Players complain certain weekend events were too boring so we try to make them unique and with that sometimes a little group of players does not get affected. Also, it would remove the whole "value" of an event if we would make weekend event with 1000 events in one.

Don't get me wrong here but I hope you understand it from this perspective. We also don't wanna sit around for days JUST spending time on the weekend event. Yes they are important, yes they are fun but from the "average forum user perspective" it's better to spend that time on fixing crashes, right?

So,

1. If you have any suggestions about what we should do in a weekend event, let us know! We are up for anything!
  2. If the weekend event does not affect you, BESIDES the fact there is a skinbox released for players from ALL game-modes AND a sale on a GC package, then, better luck next time!

Have a nice evening and thanks for your feedback! <3

Best Regards,

Sven

6 hours ago, Sven said:

Guys.

Seriously. I mean, we try to make everyone happy but sometimes we can't always make everyone happy.

When H&M does a sale on all male clothes, the females have to wait, right? It's exactly the same.

Just wait for next weekend! Oh, and if you have any new ideas or suggestions about what we should do, let us know!

Have a nice weekend. Sorry if this sounds harsh, I don't mean it that way <3

Best Regards,

Sven

Its not about waiting Sven, and I do believe you missed the point. When you have events geared totally for PVP then ONLY PVP players benefit. such as now.  BUT on weekends the event incorporates PVE the the PVE boards are inundated in PVP players crushing to cash in on the boxes, loot, points, money ect.. ( what ever it is you are offering). Not one of us PVE ONLY players care about waiting, what we care about is simply being treated fairly. Most of the biggest innovations in the game gets handed to PVPers, and if it is handed to PVE its much, much later. We are used to the wait... as the New Z world has and continues to center around PVP. Here is a suggestion... make an event that EXCLUDES the PVP PLAYERS similarly. I will put my money on it never happening... but hey... it isnt always about PVP, or is it?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Its not about waiting Sven, and I do believe you missed the point. When you have events geared totally for PVP then ONLY PVP players benefit. such as now.  BUT on weekends the event incorporates PVE the the PVE boards are inundated in PVP players crushing to cash in on the boxes, loot, points, money ect.. ( what ever it is you are offering). Not one of us PVE ONLY players care about waiting, what we care about is simply being treated fairly. Most of the biggest innovations in the game gets handed to PVPers, and if it is handed to PVE its much, much later. We are used to the wait... as the New Z world has and continues to center around PVP. Here is a suggestion... make an event that EXCLUDES the PVP PLAYERS similarly. I will put my money on it never happening... but hey... it isnt always about PVP, or is it?

PVE and Non-PVE then. I'll take this feedback and bring it up to silent. Thanks for making this more clear at least! :)

How does it sound like this: 

When doing weekend event we have 1 point PVE and one PVP?

I mean, I think that sound's good but then again we have the problem: current "Seasonal leaderboards" could be considered as PVE part.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sven said:

PVE and Non-PVE then. I'll take this feedback and bring it up to silent. Thanks for making this more clear at least! :)

How does it sound like this: 

When doing weekend event we have 1 point PVE and one PVP?

I mean, I think that sound's good but then again we have the problem: current "Seasonal leaderboards" could be considered as PVE part.

I dont really think they should be considered.  Those boards are there when the majority of PVE players dont use them. PVE players arent  by standard trying to compete for anything, they want their competition to be " Can I survive against this environment". Points systems beyond skill tree, unless they also do PVP  dont really matter much to the PVE'ers I know. They care more about rounding up Z's than rounding up points. 

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

I dont really think they should be considered.  Those boards are there when the majority of PVE players dont use them. PVE players arent  by standard trying to compete for anything, they want their competition to be " Can I survive against this environment". Points systems beyond skill tree, unless they also do PVP  dont really matter much to the PVE'ers I know. They care more about rounding up Z's than rounding up points. 

True. Good point. Let's consider them as PVP part then. Good?

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sven said:

True. Good point. Let's consider them as PVP part then. Good?

Makes far more sense to consider them PVP. Yes, Good!

1 hour ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Makes far more sense to consider them PVP. Yes, Good!

Great! Let me know if you guys have any further ideas or suggestions for next weekend events!

Best Regards,

Sven

One possible solution I came up with, and I know this is going to meet resistance, is this.

Much like you have the Survival aspect separated onto it's own section where you cannot use loot and experience from any other group. You could set up PVP and PVE much the same way. This way, when events such as this one occur, and if you want to focus on either PVP or PVE, there would be no more conflice. Like @DNI_Adrian stated, every time there is an event, no matter who it focuses on, PVP players descend on the PVE servers for easy loot and money. It's not the same for PVE only players. Add to that the fact that playing against the environment has become increasingly more difficult due to the fact that the zombies have been removed from a lot of locations where they once were plentiful. By increasing the population in the remaining locations only compounds the issue because more people are vying for the rewards. Therefore, separating the PVE and PVP servers makes sense. The caveat for everyone would be, they get to keep the loot they have already acquired but, from the time it is separated, like Survival, loot and money would NOT transfer between the two.

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

One possible solution I came up with, and I know this is going to meet resistance, is this.

Much like you have the Survival aspect separated onto it's own section where you cannot use loot and experience from any other group. You could set up PVP and PVE much the same way. This way, when events such as this one occur, and if you want to focus on either PVP or PVE, there would be no more conflice. Like @DNI_Adrian stated, every time there is an event, no matter who it focuses on, PVP players descend on the PVE servers for easy loot and money. It's not the same for PVE only players. Add to that the fact that playing against the environment has become increasingly more difficult due to the fact that the zombies have been removed from a lot of locations where they once were plentiful. By increasing the population in the remaining locations only compounds the issue because more people are vying for the rewards. Therefore, separating the PVE and PVP servers makes sense. The caveat for everyone would be, they get to keep the loot they have already acquired but, from the time it is separated, like Survival, loot and money would NOT transfer between the two.

Technically only way to fix that would be to bring more PVE aspects to the game.

Funny part. In the end community just has to deal with what events we do. If people don't like something, they have all the right to say they don't like it but that's it. We process it. That's it.

Sometimes this just has to be like this.

(This is gonna get screenshotted and huge drama will be created but tbh any decent person would understand this)

When the mac donalds does a sale on their Big Mac's they're doing it on their Big Mac's and not on their french fries. French fries will maybe be next week, who knows? Either way that's just how it is. Something WE can discuss at least is 

1) If people didn't like something we did - maybe next time not do that anymore since a lot of people didn't like it. We collect this feedback, and use it to improve in future.

2) Listen and use people's ideas. If they have big complaints they must have at least 1 or 2 simple ideas of things they DO actually like, right? As far as know I haven't seen much further ideas from much people. Unfortunately.

Don't get this wrong. I am actually tired of excusing myself making sure that people don't get me wrong. Just don't get me wrong, anywhere, no hard feelings. In the end I'm spending my Saturday night, entire Sunday, entire weekend, whatever you wanna call it just to explain things to you guys. xD

Have a nice evening

6 hours ago, Bravodog said:

Nice event so far but the price on them there gold box's was a tad steep for me lol.

Considering the Chrome box was originally 3000 GC and since this gold (in some ways) can be considered as "better" we wanted to sit somewhere on the same price level.. In the end we ended up giving the Gold box the price of the Chrome box and we've reduced the price of the chrome box permanently.

Maybe this gives you a better understanding ;)

55 minutes ago, Make for king said:

maybe people prefer double gc

already very long no see for double gc

of course every weekend all are good event

i am every like

thx all staff people

I guess soon Kappa

Actually don't know :( Sorry

Last weekend event PvP players who never see on PvE wait and steal my boxes when I killed Super Zombie. Not honest players. But im steal their cars xD Life is not fair a game not at all xD 

Question: Why no exist official PvE server? (EU)

Edited by rEfCZE
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2018 at 2:49 AM, Sven said:

When the mac donalds does a sale on their Big Mac's they're doing it on their Big Mac's and not on their french fries. French fries will maybe be next week, who knows? Either way that's just how it is. Something WE can discuss at least is

2) Listen and use people's ideas. If they have big complaints they must have at least 1 or 2 simple ideas of things they DO actually like, right? As far as know I haven't seen much further ideas from much people. Unfortunately.

You should focus more on 1 big mac than 5 big macs (open world + oregon + different mods). Population is spread too widely accross all the modes and pvp maps. Most of them duplicating ingame actions. People can pvp and pve everywhere on 1 main map and 1 main mode, they dont need special modes or servers to just pvp or to just pve. You made Oregon - develope it, add new places to map instead of new pvp maps. It looks like you are working against yourselves here.

Do not listen too much on people's ideas - you develope the game and add things, atleast thats what "big" game developers are doinng - feedback is what you need to listen not all the ideas.

its not the solution to close down servers 1 by 1 if the population is not there. 

thats just my point of view