Sign in to follow this  
rdk.

Hot Bar

7 posts in this topic

Here's a little suggestion that'd make br experience a little better, this can apply to all game modes btw.

When looting, only the consumables will go straight to the hot bar, everything else you pick up goes straight to your backpack. That way you don't have to consistently go to your inventory to drag hot bar stuff down to the backpack.

*reseting to full ammo after you kill someone in warm up br, would be nice too.

Edited by rdk.
  • Love 1

i agree with the first Point - but the game Need other Things, so that the old Players come back and not Things that make the last thousand People happy

2 hours ago, Freddy D said:

i agree with the first Point - but the game Need other Things, so that the old Players come back and not Things that make the last thousand People happy

I like rdk's suggestion. Not only will it help with Battle Royale, but it will help with newer players to utilize the hot bar. Often times, I will see streamers who are new to the game who are unfamiliar with the hotbar (for whatever reason that may be). They will have guns, ammo, and crafting materials in their hotbar. Then once they get hit by a zombie or shot by a player, they are frantically looking through their inventory for a heal. I think this would benefit both current and new players.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, rdk. said:

Here's a little suggestion that'd make br experience a little better, this can apply to all game modes btw.

When looting, only the consumables will go straight to the hot bar, everything else you pick up goes straight to your backpack. That way you don't have to consistently go to your inventory to drag hot bar stuff down to the backpack.

*reseting to full ammo after you kill someone in warm up br, would be nice too.

I like both of these ideas. Should be relatively simple to add as well :)

6 hours ago, Freddy D said:

Good part is that you don't know how much time it would take us / Fred to do this. Why not do it if it only takes 5 minutes? It's a nice little feature that can improve the overall game feeling.

3 hours ago, SuyZ said:

I like rdk's suggestion. Not only will it help with Battle Royale, but it will help with newer players to utilize the hot bar. Often times, I will see streamers who are new to the game who are unfamiliar with the hotbar (for whatever reason that may be). They will have guns, ammo, and crafting materials in their hotbar. Then once they get hit by a zombie or shot by a player, they are frantically looking through their inventory for a heal. I think this would benefit both current and new players.

I like the idea especially since this can be done in all the game modes! win win! Thanks for sharing the ideas and feedback guys! <3

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Sven said:

I like both of these ideas. Should be relatively simple to add as well :)

Good part is that you don't know how much time it would take us / Fred to do this. Why not do it if it only takes 5 minutes? It's a nice little feature that can improve the overall game feeling.

I like the idea especially since this can be done in all the game modes! win win! Thanks for sharing the ideas and feedback guys! <3

Ye ye, why not if it takes 5 minutes.....

On 3-8-2018 at 10:02 AM, Freddy D said:

Ye ye, why not if it takes 5 minutes.....

This is a good example of the "usefulness" of these suggestions. A lot get shut-down by players themselves due reasons like "they shouldn't waste their time on this" but don't get me wrong here that's something we from New Z staff should worry about and not players. In the end it kind of breaks down the creative flow of players when posting and sharing suggestions and that is something we should try to avoid.

Any idea is good. Any suggestions is good. How ridiculous it sounds. It could always end up to be the start of an even better idea.

I completely understand your comment however, like I already explained.

Hope you understand this point of view too.

Guys, keep up the great suggestions!

6 hours ago, Sven said:

This is a good example of the "usefulness" of these suggestions. A lot get shut-down by players themselves due reasons like "they shouldn't waste their time on this" but don't get me wrong here that's something we from New Z staff should worry about and not players. In the end it kind of breaks down the creative flow of players when posting and sharing suggestions and that is something we should try to avoid.

Any idea is good. Any suggestions is good. How ridiculous it sounds. It could always end up to be the start of an even better idea.

I completely understand your comment however, like I already explained.

Hope you understand this point of view too.

Guys, keep up the great suggestions!

How about the GI sorting button D: so we dont have to spend HOURS on a weekend sorting our GI when we could click on a button to reload ALL guns and stack them all onto a spot and then move them around to the spot we want them to be in?? there should be a "edit gi item location" turn on/off button so you can change and then SAVE your GI look and then there should be a stack all guns and stack all ammo button aswell as a reload all weapons button... PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN I have 50 days on a character I can tell you right away 4 of those days are just sorting GI....

• Love 1