Sign in to follow this  
KOZIBRODKA

my opinion

5 posts in this topic

I have played some beta survival recently,

Good weapons like AUG/SIG are too easy to find in the military areas. There are too many weapons overall. 

Please fix the annoying wolves next to the camp splinter and add ambient sounds around the map. In the old WarZ they were everywhere (birds, wind, scary sounds)

Change the skill tree. Some skills like hardened are unachievable.

Add drop from super zombie, i had killed one and he dropped nothing.

In my opinion you should use Colorado v1 for this mode.

Edited by KOZIBRODKA
  • Love 1

Hello! I'm from Russia and don't really know English so I hope that you understand me... But I really want the atmosphere in Infestation: Survivor Stories Infestation or World! Thank you for have created a game of "Survival". Even the desire came to play this game. The first thing I wanted to say, it is correct that at this point in "Survival" it is very difficult available (weapons, food, first aid kits). I would like to see the reputation of the players. Killing the super zombie would like to fall rare items and weapons. It is also very important that when viewed on a sniper rifle or binoculars, for example 500 meters was visible grass, that failed to notice the sniper in the grass of the survivors (humans). So is hunting that thing had its own limitation in use and it was possible they would fix it. There would be an opportunity to put safes on all servers. Yet at the moment the damage from a zombie when a zombie does damage (zombies just nearby and this is the damage from a zombie, though he is not swung with hands) In General the atmosphere as in the previous versions of this game. Thank you!)General is the atmosphere like in pridyduschy the versions of this game. Thank you!)

Здравствуйте!  Я сам из России, и не очень знаю английский так что я надеюсь что вы поймете меня... Но очень хочется атмосферы как в Infestation: Survivor Stories или Infestation World! Спасибо, что создали отдельно игру "Survival". Даже желание появилось играть в эту игру. Первое, что хотелось сказать, это правильно что на данный момент в "Survival" все очень трудно доступно (оружие, еда, аптечки). Хотелось бы так же видеть репутацию игроков. Убивая супер зомби хотелось бы, чтоб падали редкие вещи и оружие. Так же очень важно чтоб при просмотре в снайперскую винтовку или в бинокль к примеру в 500 метров видна была трава, чтоб не смог снайпер заметить в траве выжившего (человека). Так же охота, чтоб вещи имели свое ограничение в использование и можно было их бы починить. Была бы возможность ставить сейфы на всех серверах. Еще на данный момент урон наносится от зомби когда зомби не наносит урон (зомби просто рядом и при этом идет урон от зомби, хоть он не замахнулся руками) В общем та атмосфера как и в предыдущих версиях этой игры. Спасибо!)

Just now, Bless said:

Hello! I'm from Russia and don't really know English so I hope that you understand me... But I really want the atmosphere in Infestation: Survivor Stories Infestation or World! Thank you for have created a game of "Survival". Even the desire came to play this game. The first thing I wanted to say, it is correct that at this point in "Survival" it is very difficult available (weapons, food, first aid kits). I would like to see the reputation of the players. Killing the super zombie would like to fall rare items and weapons. It is also very important that when viewed on a sniper rifle or binoculars, for example 500 meters was visible grass, that failed to notice the sniper in the grass of the survivors (humans). So is hunting that thing had its own limitation in use and it was possible they would fix it. There would be an opportunity to put safes on all servers. Yet at the moment the damage from a zombie when a zombie does damage (zombies just nearby and this is the damage from a zombie, though he is not swung with hands) In General the atmosphere as in the previous versions of this game. Thank you!)General is the atmosphere like in pridyduschy the versions of this game. Thank you!)

Здравствуйте!  Я сам из России, и не очень знаю английский так что я надеюсь что вы поймете меня... Но очень хочется атмосферы как в Infestation: Survivor Stories или Infestation World! Спасибо, что создали отдельно игру "Survival". Даже желание появилось играть в эту игру. Первое, что хотелось сказать, это правильно что на данный момент в "Survival" все очень трудно доступно (оружие, еда, аптечки). Хотелось бы так же видеть репутацию игроков. Убивая супер зомби хотелось бы, чтоб падали редкие вещи и оружие. Так же очень важно чтоб при просмотре в снайперскую винтовку или в бинокль к примеру в 500 метров видна была трава, чтоб не смог снайпер заметить в траве выжившего (человека). Так же охота, чтоб вещи имели свое ограничение в использование и можно было их бы починить. Была бы возможность ставить сейфы на всех серверах. Еще на данный момент урон наносится от зомби когда зомби не наносит урон (зомби просто рядом и при этом идет урон от зомби, хоть он не замахнулся руками) В общем та атмосфера как и в предыдущих версиях этой игры. Спасибо!)

Ok so. I will answer on your opinions that are very useful for us. Thank you for this list of feedbacks <3 ! 

About the sounds on Camp Splinter: You are true, they should appear randomly every 30 secs or 1 min instead of all the time. Agreed.

About the ambiant sounds everywhere: Agreed. I know that for the next patch, most of them are fixed and the old scary sounds from WarZ are back :P

About hardened: It should stay like this at my eyes, this is a really OP skill

About SZ drops: fixed for the next patch :)

• Love 1

Hey! I'm going to answer your questions as good as possible:

4 hours ago, KOZIBRODKA said:

I have played some beta survival recently,

Good weapons like AUG/SIG are too easy to find in the military areas. There are too many weapons overall. 

^ Can you make a new thread where you report exactly on what locations this is.

Please fix the annoying wolves next to the camp splinter and add ambient sounds around the map. In the old WarZ they were everywhere (birds, wind, scary sounds)

^ We are working on this - should be done when release.

Change the skill tree. Some skills like hardened are unachievable.

^ They are - just takes long time. We have on the planning to rework the entire skilltree though and add new skills.

Add drop from super zombie, i had killed one and he dropped nothing.

^ We tweaking the loot.

In my opinion you should use Colorado v1 for this mode.

^ We won't. Sorry.

Thanks for your feedback!

• Love 1