Sven

Patch 2.20

89 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Sven said:

Good point. I'll bring it up! You mean Colorado V2 Open World right? Or Survival?

Best Regards,

Sven

Colorado V2 Open World. I hardly play Survival anymore. 

On 8/4/2018 at 9:05 AM, Sven said:

Thanks for the feedback about spawn rates. Based on previous feedback and some other chats I had I am going to bring car spawns back up to "normal". Doing this right now, give it a few hours to go fully live and let me know maybe tomorrow or later today if anything is improved. Thanks once again for this feedback! <3

About your first point. I think a good thing to start with and which I have already adressed before is adding more safe zones to Oregon and have bus stops in them just like in Colorado. (Supposed you are talking about Survival here.)

I have yet to find a car on Survival Oregon since the initial change.   Has this been updated yet?    I see a bunch on Colorado.

Thanks!

Edited by drekati
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Sven said:

Good point. I'll bring it up! You mean Colorado V2 Open World right? Or Survival?

Best Regards,

Sven

One more thing I've noticed about the zombies. Since patch 2.20, they no longer react when being shot. For example, In Last Stop, I used to be able to stand on the platform, fire at a zombie, and he would make his way to the ramp and climb it get to the higher location. The same thing for the super that resides there. You can now shoot at him from the platform without him moving toward you, even though before the patch, he would chase you till you climbed up on the roof of the nearest building. I used to use this same tactic when standing on a wooden tower. Shoot the zombie in the body and they would come to you. This was an easier way to gather their loot without expending a lot of ammo or running around collecting the loot they drop. This is in addition to the zombies glitching through everything. I might add that they have always glitched down through the wooden staircase leading up to those wooden towers. Metal stairs do not have the same problem.

7 hours ago, drekati said:

I have yet to find a car on Survival Oregon since the initial change.   Has this been updated yet?    I see a bunch on Colorado.

Thanks!

No car at all? There might be something wrong here.... :o

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

One more thing I've noticed about the zombies. Since patch 2.20, they no longer react when being shot. For example, In Last Stop, I used to be able to stand on the platform, fire at a zombie, and he would make his way to the ramp and climb it get to the higher location. The same thing for the super that resides there. You can now shoot at him from the platform without him moving toward you, even though before the patch, he would chase you till you climbed up on the roof of the nearest building. I used to use this same tactic when standing on a wooden tower. Shoot the zombie in the body and they would come to you. This was an easier way to gather their loot without expending a lot of ammo or running around collecting the loot they drop. This is in addition to the zombies glitching through everything. I might add that they have always glitched down through the wooden staircase leading up to those wooden towers. Metal stairs do not have the same problem.

Yeah we are aware of this as it's linked tot hat issue already adressed earlier. Thanks for the very advanced explanation and heads up anyways!

13 minutes ago, Sven said:

No car at all? There might be something wrong here.... :o

Yeah we are aware of this as it's linked tot hat issue already adressed earlier. Thanks for the very advanced explanation and heads up anyways!

Found it out. Holy Moly. Oregon SURV doesn't have car spawns - issue from our end. Will be fixed ASAP. Thanks for the heads up again! <3

• Love 1

@Sven I am very sure , at nato there was supposed to be 8 normal supers ( 2 on airstrip , 1 crashed plane , 1 tanks , 1 at brown containers , 2 near tents and 1 at town helicopter ) . Now there is only 5 ( 2 airstrip , 1 tank , 2 tents ) . SOO the normal supers from crashed plane , brown containers and town helicopter , are not spawning ( or are removed )

Edited by alinush224

43 minutes ago, alinush224 said:

@Sven I am very sure , at nato there was supposed to be 8 normal supers ( 2 on airstrip , 1 crashed plane , 1 tanks , 1 at brown containers , 2 near tents and 1 at town helicopter ) . Now there is only 5 ( 2 airstrip , 1 tank , 2 tents ) . SOO the normal supers from crashed plane , brown containers and town helicopter , are not spawning ( or are removed )

We removed few weeks ago 1 super zombie there since we added 1 more alien one.

Regards,

4 hours ago, alinush224 said:

Ok 1 is gone , but where are the other 2 normal supers ? Cuz 3 are gone :*  .

Shouldn't be. Can you double check. Talking about Open World right?

@Sven I am more then sure, even with the server entering sleep mode and entering back in , they're still not spawning/not there  , and yes open world .

Since i dont know which one was removed ill tell the location of all the missong ones : crashed plane , brown containers , and town helicopter 

9 hours ago, alinush224 said:

@Sven I am more then sure, even with the server entering sleep mode and entering back in , they're still not spawning/not there  , and yes open world .

Since i dont know which one was removed ill tell the location of all the missong ones : crashed plane , brown containers , and town helicopter 

Okay now I went into the studio to close this conversation.

Heli crash place:

IT0O8qm.jpg

Brown containers:

FW8DTAb.jpg

Crashed plane:

ippn0XT.jpg

Who plays battle royale knows that this last update killed the mode. Before it was possible to start matches in the tropics and Arizona at any time of the day, it did not matter if it was night or morning, now with the Arena map and the solo mode this is not possible. I particularly did not like the arena map because the loot is very badly laid out, so I only play Arizona and Tropic. But now these maps do not start because of the Arena. There should be an option for the person who is alone to be able to play against groups, because sometimes the floor room does not have enough players. Everyone I know hates this new map and they are sad because the other maps do not start. My suggestion is to make Arena an event map. Battle royale does not have a very large audience and this update just divided us. I hope you take action on that, because we players who do not like Arena (and we are many) do not like this update!

9 hours ago, BARBOZ4 said:

Who plays battle royale knows that this last update killed the mode. Before it was possible to start matches in the tropics and Arizona at any time of the day, it did not matter if it was night or morning, now with the Arena map and the solo mode this is not possible. I particularly did not like the arena map because the loot is very badly laid out, so I only play Arizona and Tropic. But now these maps do not start because of the Arena. There should be an option for the person who is alone to be able to play against groups, because sometimes the floor room does not have enough players. Everyone I know hates this new map and they are sad because the other maps do not start. My suggestion is to make Arena an event map. Battle royale does not have a very large audience and this update just divided us. I hope you take action on that, because we players who do not like Arena (and we are many) do not like this update!

We will reduce to Arizona (Weekend event) + Arena soon.

After weekend event we will reduce to just Arena and have some kind of rotation pool or something.

Thanks for the feedback! <3

Do not remove the tropics please, it is the best map! This update was the coffin lid to kill the battle. The more I claim, the more you get worse, before I play a game of tropic per day, now even that does not work. Thank you for making more than 20 people of my clan stop playing, as we only played the tropics.