Sven

Patch 2.20

89 posts in this topic

Loot is strongly decreased for this moment in place like Death Valley, few weeks ago everything was alright. After patch 2.19 i guess it got worse, fixed after few days, and for now it's terrible. Wast it supposed to look like this? Because I got lost with these updates

Edited by Maiker

15 minutes ago, kalafior said:

"Don't worry its not like the AR silencer, its still loud." so what is the point to release this in the game????

Im done .

I don't really understand the explanation here either.

Of course when shooting a sniper with a silencer it will be less loud + play a more silenced sound + have a shorter range of sound. You can't hear someone shooting this from X meters while when someone is shooting without the silencer you can hear him from way further away of course.

Otherwise silencer would make 0 sense right.

What silent ment with "it's still loud" was that the ACTUAL silenced sound is still a relative loud sound. With the range decreased, more cutoff, different sound it obviously still serves it purpose.

A client sided patch has been released to fix some sound issues in the trading lounge, an issue with the new tuk tuk and the vss repeating sound.

Guys are very cool idea on the trade zone. The DJ is playing an awesome track. I want this track for myself. Who made it?

4 minutes ago, PROFIRU said:

Guys are very cool idea on the trade zone. The DJ is playing an awesome track. I want this track for myself. Who made it?

I made it. xD

It was just for fun. Even though we have a lot to fix / improve for the game we also have to bring something fun sometimes. Think you agree here ;)

I'll probably "upgrade" the song later on :P Maybe i'll release it, maybe not.. For now you'll have to just join lounge to hear it :P

5 minutes ago, Sven said:

It was just for fun. Even though we have a lot to fix / improve for the game we also have to bring something fun sometimes. Think you agree here ;)

I'll probably "upgrade" the song later on :P Maybe i'll release it, maybe not.. For now you'll have to just join lounge to hear it :P

I would like to listen to this music everywhere. Is it possible to download it somewhere?

Edited by PROFIRU

4 minutes ago, nam said:

@SvenNo clan system in Survival ?

Not yet. Does it say that on the patch notes?

xD

6 hours ago, Sven said:

Paradas de ônibus nunca deveriam estar lá.

Veículos é algo que os jogadores da SURVIVAL exigiam.

I may even be mistaken, but only a minority asked for the cars to be removed, most complain about their stability.

Only ZK and Dragster are stable. The Buggy and the Quadricycle are impossible to control. Humvee's got a job to control.

So much so that in the feedback post about the cars, they only had complaints about the same stability.
Unless the complaints are on Facebook or twitter, they are the means that I do not follow.

Groups in Battle Royale

Great work.
Splitting between rooms of single and group players will be pretty cool.
Too bad friends just log in at night. I can not wait to get the guys together and pull the trigger

7 hours ago, Sven said:

Bus stops never should be there.

Vehicles is something SURVIVAL players demanded.

I sure didnt see many on the forums saying "Please remove bus stops and reduce the number of cars."   Running simulator does not equal survival.  The hardest thing to survive in survival are the other players, not zombies.   Allowing other players to travel the map easier make makes the game HARDER to survive.   

As for cars, currently the populations and terrain in Oregon do not allow for any impactful amount of "Car kills".    How are you going to say people complained about getting run over by cars in Oregon with all the hills, terrain, places to go on a large map, along with servers in single digit populations?

I would suggest starting public polls to allow the community to vote on topics to be transparent in your decision making.  Based on the low populations I am seeing in survival Oregon  it feels like some of these decisions are driving people away and not bringing in more.   

Edited by drekati

31 minutes ago, Maximus said:

I may even be mistaken, but only a minority asked for the cars to be removed, most complain about their stability.

Only ZK and Dragster are stable. The Buggy and the Quadricycle are impossible to control. Humvee's got a job to control.

So much so that in the feedback post about the cars, they only had complaints about the same stability.
Unless the complaints are on Facebook or twitter, they are the means that I do not follow.

Groups in Battle Royale

Great work.
Splitting between rooms of single and group players will be pretty cool.
Too bad friends just log in at night. I can not wait to get the guys together and pull the trigger

Thanks for sharing this with us! We are aware of this and i'll make some tweaks to these vehicles to make them better! :) Thanks!

19 minutes ago, drekati said:

I sure didnt see many on the forums saying "Please remove bus stops and reduce the number of cars."   Running simulator does not equal survival.  The hardest thing to survive in survival are the other players, not zombies.   Allowing other players to travel the map easier make makes the game HARDER to survive.   

As for cars, currently the populations and terrain in Oregon do not allow for any impactful amount of "Car kills".    How are you going to say people complained about getting run over by cars in Oregon with all the hills, terrain, places to go on a large map, along with servers in single digit populations?

I would suggest starting public polls to allow the community to vote on topics to be transparent in your decision making.  Based on the low populations I am seeing in survival Oregon  it feels like some of these decisions are driving people away and not bringing in more.   

Bus stops should never have been there. It was a mistake, never intended. End of discussion. Besides that it breaks the game-mode and was one of the reasons people could get too much gear in Survival too fast. This is fixed now. End of discussion. If you have further suggestions, feel free to share them :)

Cars are unstable, too common, no ways for players to counter people in cars. Players were abusing cars and drive around driving over people permanently and that's something we don't want. Cars are more rare for now. I noted that YOU don't agree. Thanks for sharing this feedback ;)

We are looking for better anti-measures for cars :)

We are doing polls all the time, problem is that 99% of players playing this game will never know about it even if we make loading screens, posts on ALL social media channels, etc. There will always be people that don't vote / not know about something. Obviously when we make a mistake with for example the bus stops that never should've been there, we're not gonna run a poll. We just fixed it, like it's supposed to be.

BTW, if you don't agree on something you could also start a poll yourself about something? I'd love to see what more people think :)

Awesome patch! I am curious about the friendly fire for group damage in survival. Is it 100% damage? Or is there damage reduction for group members? I haven't had a chance to hop on yet, so just hoping to find an answer before I am able to play and try it myself. :)

You're already suffering from low pops in survival at least, and probably more broadly.  This patch will ruin survival and instead of using the whole map (Rio, Umatilla, Airport - and AIR DROPS) pvp will cease to exist beyond 1 or two places like clearview/campos on Colorado.  Pops will drop because of this, and they are already super low.  If you're convinced bus stops have to go, then you HAVE to add more cars.  

Cars can't be countered?  It's really, really easy to shoot people out of them...

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, SuyZ said:

Awesome patch! I am curious about the friendly fire for group damage in survival. Is it 100% damage? Or is there damage reduction for group members? I haven't had a chance to hop on yet, so just hoping to find an answer before I am able to play and try it myself. :)

100%. Haha xD

Let me know if you have any further questions!

4 minutes ago, LevarBurton7 said:

You're already suffering from low pops in survival at least, and probably more broadly.  This patch will ruin survival and instead of using the whole map (Rio, Umatilla, Airport - and AIR DROPS) pvp will cease to exist beyond 1 or two places like clearview/campos on Colorado.  Pops will drop because of this, and they are already super low.  If you're convinced bus stops have to go, then you HAVE to add more cars.  

Cars can't be countered?  It's really, really easy to shoot people out of them...

Feedback noted. You are talking here just about the car spawn rates right? Right now it's just reduced for about 20%. Thanks for your feedback anyways. Good news is that I can always revert this LIVE. Can you see how things go and let me know further on? Thanks! :)

1 minute ago, Sven said:

Feedback noted. You are talking here just about the car spawn rates right? Right now it's just reduced for about 20%. Thanks for your feedback anyways. Good news is that I can always revert this LIVE. Can you see how things go and let me know further on? Thanks! :)

I want to be constructive here.  I really do.  But here's an example of how this is crushing Oregon survival mode.

I'm currently on one of the TWO US servers in the middle of the day.  Population: 2-4.  An airdrop just spawned in Rio, but thanks to no cars or bus stops there is NO way to get there within 30 minutes.   Even if I do, I'm spending the better part of 30 minutes RUNNING.  Not surviving.  Running.  

The appeal of the Oregon map (and it WAS catching on in survival) is that you could find PVP pretty readily and of course a change of scenery for those of us that have been playing Colorado since 2012.   Last night there were ~10 people on an SA server and we were ALL fighting at the airport because we could all get there.  What happens if those 10 people are all over the map?   I'll tell you what - no pvp because no one wants to walk there.  So all PVP is going to move to Umatilla since it's near the safe zone and you'll have an entire map going to waste.  

It was actually FUN using the bus stops to get to PVP or to air drops.  Now people are going to get bored and leave the game again.  

Please, add more cars or better yet, bring the bus system back. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, LevarBurton7 said:

I want to be constructive here.  I really do.  But here's an example of how this is crushing Oregon survival mode.

I'm currently on one of the TWO US servers in the middle of the day.  Population: 2-4.  An airdrop just spawned in Rio, but thanks to no cars or bus stops there is NO way to get there within 30 minutes.   Even if I do, I'm spending the better part of 30 minutes RUNNING.  Not surviving.  Running.  

The appeal of the Oregon map (and it WAS catching on in survival) is that you could find PVP pretty readily and of course a change of scenery for those of us that have been playing Colorado since 2012.   Last night there were ~10 people on an SA server and we were ALL fighting at the airport because we could all get there.  What happens if those 10 people are all over the map?   I'll tell you what - no pvp because no one wants to walk there.  So all PVP is going to move to Umatilla since it's near the safe zone and you'll have an entire map going to waste.  

It was actually FUN using the bus stops to get to PVP or to air drops.  Now people are going to get bored and leave the game again.  

Please, add more cars or better yet, bring the bus system back. 

What if we add more safe zones, more vehicles and then only add bus stops to the safe zones like in Colorado?

Are there plans to be able to talk to friends while in-game? For example, /w FriendsName Message or a Friends Tab next to the other in-game chat tabs?

Also, zombies are currently no clipping through sand bags, highway dividers, and boxes. Just in case it hasn't be reported it.

15 minutes ago, SuyZ said:

Are there plans to be able to talk to friends while in-game? For example, /w FriendsName Message or a Friends Tab next to the other in-game chat tabs?

Also, zombies are currently no clipping through sand bags, highway dividers, and boxes. Just in case it hasn't be reported it.

so unimportant.. its a PvP Game not elitepartners, date website or something like that. 

We want something new for the pvp,pve , and nothing to chat with Nerds in a game. 

Edited by Kiroo

3 minutes ago, Kiroo said:

so unimportant.. its a PvP Game not elitepartners, date website or something like that. 

Just because you don't play survival mode and only play this as a death match game does not mean others don't enjoy other aspects of the game. I forget that Kiroo is the only person to play this game and his way of enjoyment is the only way. 9_9 

The ability to talk to friends while out of game will help with players who meet (and are friendly) in-game. Player 1 (who is in-game) saying "I see a few people in Boulder City. I could use some help!" to Player 2 who is still at Lobby. Not everyone wants to join VOIP with someone they just met. This would benefit players who are newer to the game.

People always complain about how the game is dying or is dead. The developers are trying to make the game more 'newbie' friendly. Having this communication would further that goal.

9 minutes ago, Kiroo said:

We want something new for the pvp,pve , and nothing to chat with Nerds in a game. 

So why don't you make some suggestions that could be implemented into the game that will make old players come back and new players interested? What content should they implement? I haven't read anything from you that would be inviting to new players and retaining for veterans. You're that guy who complains about everything, but offers no suggestions for a solution. I didn't say the chat system should be top priority. I didn't even ask for it. I just asked if it was planned. I would fully support the in-game messaging to be in the back burner if you had something of substance to add to improve the game.

2 hours ago, Sven said:

What if we add more safe zones, more vehicles and then only add bus stops to the safe zones like in Colorado?

I think that could achieve the objective.  As it is currently it's really hard to get from A to B.  The highways would be great but they are logjammed with broken cars.  

I just don't want to play the original Everquest where you had to walk 2 hours to get to another part of the map, you know?  They came up with a gate system that made it more fun and playable.  Bus stops or more cars/safe zones could do that here.