Fred

Clan Points - Buff Idea Feedback

18 posts in this topic

Hello Guys <3

So here is a little idea i'd like to discuss with people:

You are probably all aware of the Clan Territory System, so right now, there is not really any point to owning many clan points, except for the thrill of fighting or just to be at the top of the leaderboards.

We talked in the latest devblog about adding some kind of "buff" while you are in your territory, and what makes sense, is that when you are "at home", that you're safer, so our first idea was to give a little health regeneration, but because everybody has so many meds, it really doesn't make up for the hassle of keeping the point alive, so I came up with this idea:

tYLDWFP.png

Its basically a little shield, in this case, of 20 HP to be exact. Any damage taken will first take on the shield. So in this example i have 100% hp, plus a 20% shield. If someone deals 25 % damage to me, I will end with 95%, pretty straight-forward.

So the main idea is, if you are in a Clan Territory of your current clan, then if you haven't taken any damage for 10 seconds, you will start generating a little shield slowly, to a max or 10 or 20, or something along these lines.

This system can be really nice, especially if farming, and you take a hit of a zombie or something, then you won't necessarily be forced to med (heal), also in PVP, this could be a game-changer, as it could possibly save you (Sniper head-shots will still 1-hit!) if you're lucky enough.

This is just my idea, really just thought i'd run it through here before, I'm not sure everybody will like this, and if you don't, perhaps you have a better idea instead.

XP  / GD are kind out of the picture, people already have too much of both Kappa

//Fred

• Love 4

I like it but as I already answered to Fred I'd like to know what the community says at well and at least give them a chance to let us know what they think!

Let us know guys! :)

Hey. I like new.

It's a good idea! This will help protect the Flag especially for small clans. I play with a friend, it's hard to control the territory when we are attacked by a big clan.

It would be more fair to add 20% HP, for example, when 3-5 people from a clan are on their territory, and if more people, HP, are distributed evenly.

Perhaps the Flag of the territory can have the stock HP that it can split. depending on the importance of the territory and its size.

Also comes to mind the idea that the Flag can work as an income for the clan, for example, some resource. Which will accumulate for a certain period of time and can be withdrawn as it happens at the ATM) it can also be thematic resources. There will be weapons at military bases. Gas station produces gasoline. The port will have different products. There should be food near the store. and so on...

And have a good weekend:)

• Love 1

I like this idea, but I think you have to change some things with the territory I think. Make the cooldown for capturing less, so there will be more pvp in the areas where the territories are. Maybe also make the territory areas bigger. So it's not just a small circle, but maybe the 50% of the town/place. Or the whole place :P

I can't wait to fight 20 ppl with 20 extra hp which will make the conquesting impossible Kappa nah I don't really care since I don't play open world colorado, only on survival. :)

I dont like the idea, but I can add another, it would be good to make a leaderboard system for the clans that have more flags, kills inside the territory, time of possession. And awards, of course.

On 27/07/2018 at 8:07 PM, GENETICZZ said:

I can't wait to fight 20 ppl with 20 extra hp which will make the conquesting impossible Kappa nah I don't really care since I don't play open world colorado, only on survival. :)

20 HP doesnt make a huge difference if you aim for the head. 

What if you own a territory and you kill zombies in your territory, you get a GD boost of X %? for example if you kill zombies in your territory you get like 20% more GD

5 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

20 HP doesnt make a huge difference if you aim for the head. 

We could make it so the headshots ignore the shield maybe

• Thanks 1

If you have taken the clan point, an air drop should spawn exactly at this point - that would be cool.