Sign in to follow this  
drekati

Bus stops should stay on Survival Oregon

11 posts in this topic

And I would even add more to Colorado.

Without them you are basically going to have people getting loot either through farming or pvp, logging to another server to place in box, and loggin back.

Very tedious gameplay IMO.  I have really enjoyed Oregon Survival with the bus stops since you can travel around, with still the need to walk on foot places.  

If anything keep a few of them around..

Would the devs (or players)  prefer constant server hopping vs staying on the server to play the game?   I would think most would like to just stay.

Edited by drekati
  • Thanks 1

Survival is the new open world xD 

Who cares anymore, survival aspect has been ruined since the release..

#SurvivalHardcoreMode

23 hours ago, rdk. said:

Survival is the new open world xD 

Who cares anymore, survival aspect has been ruined since the release..

#SurvivalHardcoreMode

5 hours ago, guiofaria said:

So you prefer it easy?!
Do you even know the meaning of survival game mode??

srsly

So survival should mean log out to another, safer low pop world to bag your items in a locker?   Wow... so hardcore!... pfft.

In fact I would argue its harder to survive when players can bus around to parts of the map and kill other players... thats a lot more dangerous than splitting the population up with a large map and areas that are not easy to pass through.    Once the bus terminals are gone the pvp interaction are going to drop on Oregon survival and be concentrated in just one spot (like Clearview on Colorado) = yawn.

Hell if I had my say surivial would be first person only with jump stamina.   Im all for hardcore mode, but I dont think  that running for days on end through a map with little to no zombie threat is really called surviving that much.   Anyone can log to a low pop and run to the safe zone.  I am just trying to take the tedious things out of the game.

Take loadouts... survival should have loadouts just like open world.  Is it really "survivng" when you have to gear up that same gear from death every time by clicking on inventory items on a character select screen?

Edited by drekati
  • Thanks 1

Bus stops should be removed or removed half!Especially should be removed near the safe zone. It is stupidly to call this mode survival.Why was it necessary to add such a quantity of loot? Rare now only sniper rifles.Sig Sauers,Tar's,Night/Red Stalkers,Aug's are everywhere.This mode died for me completely and I'm very angry at the developers for this.There is no more interest to play. Nobody is afraid for loot. I already lost a military backpack or a rare rifle anyway.There would be an opportunity, I would go to the Infestatioon New world or Thailand.Before the release of the new map was still normal, but now it's terrible.Many loot, bus stops, a small number of zombies for this loot, the servers are empty.Very sad,guys!When I go and see a huge amount of weapons, I just want to quit the game.Previously, everyone went with the Kruger, M4 or Jericho, but now it's just a simulator of the collector of things.

It's better to add Hardcore mode to the game and so it will be cool, but it's just the same open world with a different name. THANKS .... !!!!!

Some kind transport system must be added for avoid players that have few time for play, stay walking bored all day long in a map.

Players move and go as far their calculated available time of playing, and If they find something really valuable, can move to a private PVE server (Or you think people will allow themselves to get killed returning to a safe zone when they have the backpack full of nice/rare stuff?)

Hardcore mode for me....Once killed, player deleted....no one will play this.

I think solutions in Survival must be more focused to unpredictable zombie attacks and horde rush, and player cooperation for kill zombies.

Busstops ruins the rarity of loot. You can easy go to safezones with the bus without getting shotted. You can use them to go from safezone to safezone but not on the entire map.

16 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

Busstops ruins the rarity of loot. You can easy go to safezones with the bus without getting shotted. You can use them to go from safezone to safezone but not on the entire map.

Rarity of loot?    The two best looting spots in Oregon are at Prison, overpass on bridge, and Army Depot.. all within walking distance of the safe zone.   

The frequency of Oregon loot spawns is what destroys the rarity of loot.  I just farmed Boulder on Colorado and found hardly any good loot.   I can go to Army depot in Oregon in half the time and get far better gear and just walk to the safe zone.   Very unbalanced!

On 27/07/2018 at 12:44 AM, guiofaria said:

So you prefer it easy?!
Do you even know the meaning of survival game mode??

srsly

On 13/08/2018 at 12:22 PM, Steve Ecke said:

For people like you who we never see in survvial, loot is rare yeah. But for most players, we already have at least 200-300 of each weapons if not more. SO stop talking about "rare" loot because it fucking ISN'T.

Bus stop are only a convenience so you don't run like a bot like old ISS when there was no car.

And btw the distance between airport and SZ is so long that i'd rather LOG OUT and go on colorado to get quicker to safezone.

See the dumb thoigns we have to do because what you think is better for the game, and again you do NOT listen to the players. I mean to the ones who REALLLY play survival.

When will you take SERIOUSLY people with over 30 days+ of played instead of the oens with few hours? Please tell me because A LOT of these are already gone because of you.

Meny ppl left survival cues its not rly survival anymore its more open world without heavy armors and snipers all over the place. Right now its just AR only server with customs and k-styles as best armors

• Thanks 1