Sign in to follow this  
rdk.

Hardcore Survival

23 posts in this topic

Maybe this isn't a good time to ask this cause community is already small as it is, but..

Will you ever consider doing a Survival Hardcore Mode where loot is scarce, rare like old WarZ used to be? 

I really would like to get those old feelings back, when I'd be scared of dying taking a Sig or other rare loot out from my inventory. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, rdk. said:

Maybe this isn't a good time to ask this cause community is already small as it is, but..

Will you ever consider doing a Survival Hardcore Mode where loot is scarce, rare like old WarZ used to be? 

I really would like to get those old feelings back, when I'd be scared of dying taking a Sig or other rare loot out from my inventory. 

This game had so much potential but they fucked it up (atleast in my eyes) with that mass pvp action and easy loot.

The game is endless deathmatch (in survival, in open world also - no1 ever leaves the spawn)

I mean just look at those PvP videos - fucking spinning sniper montages in survival game.

and 99% of the montages are recorded right in the spawn points. 

2018 probably last year for SkinZ so gg, it was fun.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, sgregor said:

This game had so much potential but they fucked it up (atleast in my eyes) with that mass pvp action and easy loot.

The game is endless deathmatch (in survival, in open world also - no1 ever leaves the spawn)

I mean just look at those PvP videos - fucking spinning sniper montages in survival game.

and 99% of the montages are recorded right in the spawn points. 

2018 probably last year for SkinZ so gg, it was fun.

Yeah, unfortunately I feel the same.. pretty sad..

Old ISS was good despite the cheater situation and game breaking bugs. Wish we could have it back

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

Play Survival? loot is kind of rare there. :)

Loot isn't rare on survival. You probably haven't played old warz/iss..

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, rdk. said:

Loot isn't rare on survival. You probably haven't played old warz/iss..

I did. since 2012 but there won't be anything besides survival that's why I said play survival ^^

I do not want to play this game anymore because it's not survival but a continuous deathmatch!Why was it necessary to do this update, which increased the loot even more? All the rare guns now lie on every corner!It's just awful. There is no sense of survival and fear of losing your subjects because they are everywhere.Developers listen a little to the community of survival and only make their dull skins that do not bring anything to the game.SKINS,SKINS,SKINS!I would be glad if on survival did the wipe and really made the survival.I am very disappointed and I have a sad face.The new map did not help survival be better...

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

An output for creating the mode, would be with the fusion of the global inventory of the current mode
Survival with the inventory of the open world mode. So no one would lose their withdrawal hours in survival mode.
About the characters:
could be deleted
- or else migrated, their xp points zeroed and they would receive the amount of xp gained
to redistribute in the open world mode's ability tree.
- or keep the characters in survival mode, preferably with xp zeroed.

If in the migration of the characters, the player ended up with more characters than allowed:
- Those with less xp or days of survival would be deleted

Then the survival mode would be reset and restarted.
I agree with the staff that survival mode should be more difficult.
Firearms should be much rarer.
White weapons draw if you keep.
The remedy withdrawal is slightly reduced.
No remedy should be overturned by the zombies.
Craft item hold maintained, or slightly raised relative to current level.

Increased the zombie population in general.
In Oregon there are some places where the service is good and there is no zombie.
The rare places where there is a good serve, must have the population of china of zombies and super zombie.

I think it's just for now.
If I remember anything else I'll come back.

Sorry for my weak English.

5 hours ago, Maximus said:

An output for creating the mode, would be with the fusion of the global inventory of the current mode
Survival with the inventory of the open world mode. So no one would lose their withdrawal hours in survival mode.
About the characters:
could be deleted
- or else migrated, their xp points zeroed and they would receive the amount of xp gained
to redistribute in the open world mode's ability tree.
- or keep the characters in survival mode, preferably with xp zeroed.

If in the migration of the characters, the player ended up with more characters than allowed:
- Those with less xp or days of survival would be deleted

Then the survival mode would be reset and restarted.
I agree with the staff that survival mode should be more difficult.
Firearms should be much rarer.
White weapons draw if you keep.
The remedy withdrawal is slightly reduced.
No remedy should be overturned by the zombies.
Craft item hold maintained, or slightly raised relative to current level.

Increased the zombie population in general.
In Oregon there are some places where the service is good and there is no zombie.
The rare places where there is a good serve, must have the population of china of zombies and super zombie.

I think it's just for now.
If I remember anything else I'll come back.

Sorry for my weak English.

I would like to see a restart of survival.Developers might think about this))

I would suggest a 100% fresh start. Clean characters and GI. REdo the whole loot table, make the loot how it was back in WarZ or ISS, basically rare, so ppl have to actually use krugers, etc to pvp.

Let's face it, sooner or later survival mode as is right now will die off (if it's not considered dead already), you could at least give a chance to ppl who want the old game back, the ones who look for a thrill and not constant death match.

19 hours ago, rdk. said:

I would suggest a 100% fresh start. Clean characters and GI. REdo the whole loot table, make the loot how it was back in WarZ or ISS, basically rare, so ppl have to actually use krugers, etc to pvp.

Let's face it, sooner or later survival mode as is right now will die off (if it's not considered dead already), you could at least give a chance to ppl who want the old game back, the ones who look for a thrill and not constant death match.

Yes!It is necessary to start all over again! I want the players to play with the krugers, hammers as before.The military loot should spawn on military bases or points.But rarely. In order to usually find m16, m4.Sniper rifles should also spawn but rarely. I don't want them to just fall from a super zombie. When you find a sniper rifle on the ground or a box, then this is another feeling. You need to add Item Boxes.Add a rare loot from WARZ.Listen to survival players. A stupid pvp is very annoying. When everyone has weapons, etc.Add a lot of zombies like in WarZ! I dream of such a game. But what now I really don't like. I do not care what I lose, but I'm ready to start the game anew with a rare loot.

Edited by RIpper1403
  • Love 1

On 28/07/2018 at 1:59 AM, rdk. said:

I would suggest a 100% fresh start.

Sorry but I'm not gonna waste more time farming exp for 5 hardened characters.

(if it's not considered dead already),

It is

3 hours ago, Lost on you said:

Sorry but I'm not gonna waste more time farming exp for 5 hardened characters.

(if it's not considered dead already),

It is

I'm pretty sure for most ppl it is not a hassle, gives us something to aim for while playing. But that's just my opinion..

I don't know man, what we have now it isn't fun

As much as I love the pvp part of the Survival ill have to agree when it comes to the loot atm, like I dont even care if I lose a custom or a assult rifle, its easy to get a new 1 fast.

Some ppl like to rush plll others like to stalk ppl, but right now its just open world v2 and its sad to see where its going atm.

If you start Survival freash your gonna lose ppl that allrdy farmed hardened and stuff. If you do this you need to wipe the Gi, but not the chars xp. 

But what ever you do some ppl will cry and others cheer.

Im in for what ever you do but you need to do something before it rly gets Open world v2.

Oh yea another thing we need way more zombies and they need to do more dmg so ppl actually care about em.

Edited by carif

On 29-7-2018 at 10:08 AM, carif said:

As much as I love the pvp part of the Survival ill have to agree when it comes to the loot atm, like I dont even care if I lose a custom or a assult rifle, its easy to get a new 1 fast.

Some ppl like to rush plll others like to stalk ppl, but right now its just open world v2 and its sad to see where its going atm.

If you start Survival freash your gonna lose ppl that allrdy farmed hardened and stuff. If you do this you need to wipe the Gi, but not the chars xp. 

But what ever you do some ppl will cry and others cheer.

Im in for what ever you do but you need to do something before it rly gets Open world v2.

Oh yea another thing we need way more zombies and they need to do more dmg so ppl actually care about em.

You guys are all talking about the loot but can you all just PLEASE say if you're talking about COLORADO or OREGON.

5 minutes ago, Sven said:

You guys are all talking about the loot but can you all just PLEASE say if you're talking about COLORADO or OREGON.

Sven, we're talking about the loot in general. What you call Survival, doesn't feel Survival, it never was survival at all. For example, you go to the airport or splinter and you come out with a military backpack full of high tier guns and gear. The loot is irreversible, you can't just make the loot rare right now, ppl already have thousands of AR's and other high tier loot that will ruin the experience for new incoming players. Survival should've been from the beginning about the survival and not "less than open world loot". 

You log in the servers and all you see is pvp just like in open world, where ppl fight each other, die and then go back with sigs and shit just minutes after they die. There is no feeling of being scared of losing guns or gear, it's just pure death match just like in open world, the difference is, in survival your GI looks slimmer than in open world and there isn't dx and barricades you can use, but the rest is the same.. that right there isn't survival. We want old warz feelings back. 

I'll give you an example of old times, there was a couple friends looting boulder and one of them finds a Sig Sauer from the crashed heli, and he goes "omfg I just found a Sig". You know what I mean? I speak for myself, but I think that's what ppl are looking for, that's what's exciting about the game..

• Love 2

3 hours ago, rdk. said:

Sven, we're talking about the loot in general. What you call Survival, doesn't feel Survival, it never was survival at all. For example, you go to the airport or splinter and you come out with a military backpack full of high tier guns and gear. The loot is irreversible, you can't just make the loot rare right now, ppl already have thousands of AR's and other high tier loot that will ruin the experience for new incoming players. Survival should've been from the beginning about the survival and not "less than open world loot". 

You log in the servers and all you see is pvp just like in open world, where ppl fight each other, die and then go back with sigs and shit just minutes after they die. There is no feeling of being scared of losing guns or gear, it's just pure death match just like in open world, the difference is, in survival your GI looks slimmer than in open world and there isn't dx and barricades you can use, but the rest is the same.. that right there isn't survival. We want old warz feelings back. 

I'll give you an example of old times, there was a couple friends looting boulder and one of them finds a Sig Sauer from the crashed heli, and he goes "omfg I just found a Sig". You know what I mean? I speak for myself, but I think that's what ppl are looking for, that's what's exciting about the game..

Exactly!Just a very beautiful and correct description of everything.So I miss the old survival in WarZ...

• Vehicles are now a bit less common. This is mainly done based on feedback from the community as a lot of people were abusing the vehicles to kill players. In this sense vehicles could be very overpowered. We do plan on adding more countermeasures for vehicles though.

Since when was vehicle a problem? just hide behind a tree and empty your CMAG on it. Wasting time running accross the map IS the problem.

OREGON:

• Bus stops are not on Oregon anymore as they never were intended to be. When we add more safe zones bus stops will come back but only in safe zones.

I'm pretty done with this game now, good job

How many good people have left so far? all the traders like rdk, NOVA, then it was insejn, preczdato, willwisp. Then all the bixas like paranoid, juli, sunshine, trophiaz and many otheres.  then the  french people like maitro, jinsang, trolli, pitshu, timal and nowmore recently surzeus)

You successfully KILLED this mod and made the game worse, are you happy?  Please tell me coz now it's my turn.

I have ~20 snipers, pm me for trading

Edited by Lost on you
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, Lost on you said:
  • Vehicles are now a bit less common. This is mainly done based on feedback from the community as a lot of people were abusing the vehicles to kill players. In this sense vehicles could be very overpowered. We do plan on adding more countermeasures for vehicles though.

Since when was vehicle a problem? just hide behind a tree and empty your CMAG on it. Wasting time running accross the map IS the problem.

THIS!!!!    Vehicles are easy to avoid as well as destroy/kill occupants.   Plus Oregon is so hilly you cant easly drive through it.

The problem with vehicles is not the ammount of them but the way hit box works for them, I don't know how many times I've been ran over behind a wall or a tree or something else I was behind to and it kills me like there's nothing in the middle. That's the problem you should be concerned about, but whatever.. I can't get myself back into survival mode, there's no excitment anymore...