Sign in to follow this  
iamReX123

Glove Skins?

9 posts in this topic

I was using a karambit and I was noticing the gloves and I just wanted to suggest something that may/may not be dumb. How about adding some glove skins just like in CS:GO? It would be cool if we can have some cool colors/patterns on our gloves instead of just black. This is probably a good idea/suggestion to the people that play a lot of first-person.

Let me know what you guys think.

• Haha 1

I'm open to this idea in the future, but there is a long list of priorities that need to be addressed or added before something like this would be considered I feel.

I agree with the comment of my friend Vintorez, I personally like the idea and I hope to see it in the game, but now there are other priorities on the way :x

Yeah I completely understand. There are tons of stuff that have to get done and making the game better is the biggest priority. Just wanted to suggest for later in the future just in case you guys run out of ideas. It was just an idea that popped in my head.

Edited by iamReX123
  • Love 1

Glove skins? Seriously? Have you ever looked at another player...you can not see gloves. Have you ever looked at yourself? You can only see gloves in FP. So no need for glove skins.