Gibelin

Infestation The NewZ - COMMUNITY CUP

53 posts in this topic

Team: GUPO GAMING [GUPO]
Country: THAILAND
Contact: TS3  3633.ts3ez.com
Squad: Darling,Bigboss asia,Bigboss tag ,Bigboss tatar,-mth-
RESERVES: YA  HOOOOOOOO,

Edited by FUN-O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TEAM : GODS

COUNTRY : BRAZIL/ARGENTINA

CONTACT : IM PM

SQUAD : SKZ/AG5/MONSTER/LEOZERA/RAMOSAICO/

RESERVES : BLACK/TRAP/

 

Edited by skzgod
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team:KKKK
Country:China
Contact:SoEasyKillYou#6192(discord)
Squad:Nvidia Gtx 3K Ti,Riot  King,Chinaaimbot331,Hack Let Me Go,Im Laughing At U
RESERVES:Soeasykillyou,Tea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Riot King said:

Team:KKKK
Country:China
Contact:SoEasyKillYou#6192(discord)
Squad:Nvidia Gtx 3K Ti,Riot  King,Chinaaimbot331,Hack Let Me Go,Im Laughing At U
RESERVES:Soeasykillyou,Tea,Y w

 

Edited by Riot King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team:GODS DELIVERY

Country:Brazil 
Contact:Luan#2047
Squad:Luan,Alivez,RtbGOD,Rhz,Tommy
RESERVES:RGA,KIPER,MAQUINADO,kort,reis

 
Edited by LuanzinGOD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: ASIÂ
Country: VietNam
Contact: pm me in discord ITSMINH#5810
Squad: Vietnamaimbot331 , ITS 331 go . Thuglife ,  Pens , ASIA VASCO 
RESERVES:  ITS SUBIN , ITS LQH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team : SRGC TEAM

Country :Indonesia

Contact : PM me in discord Lingga#3721

Squad : ULTRON , THE LORD MONSTER , ITS ME KUY 991 , ESTOC KUY 991 , PULL N BEAR

Reserves : ICANTSEEYOU 

 

Edited by Ultron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018/7/24 at 2:27 AM, Riot King said:

Team:KKKK
Country:China
Contact:SoEasyKillYou#6192(discord)
Squad:Nvidia Gtx 3K Ti,Riot  King,Chinaaimbot331,Hack Let Me Go,Im Laughing At U
RESERVES:Soeasykillyou,Tea

Team:KKKK
Country:China,Vietnam
Contact:SoEasyKillYou#6192(discord)
Squad:Nvidia Gtx 3K Ti,Riot King,Chinaaimbot331,Hack Let Me Go,Im Laughing At U
RESERVES:Soeasykillyou,Tea,Y w,UP SHOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: GAAK
Country: Poland, Germany, France, Russia
Leader | Contact: Gibelin
Squad: Gibelin, Kozibrodka, Gydron, Miraya, FreakyS, Rick Grimes, Sixeena

Edited by Gibelin
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

REGISTRATION CLOSED
TEAMS THAT QUALIFIED:
1. HIGH
2. TIS
3. TS
4. GAAK
5. BOS
6. ZT3X
7. UFO
8. GODS
9. GODS D
10. CHP
11. EVO
12. HACK
13. KKKK
14. GUPO
15. ASIA
16. FUQS

 

We appreciate every team that applied to play in the tournament. Sadly we had yo choose only 16 teams due to organization reazons. We tried to do it as objective as possible and we hope no one will feel hurt.

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE ON  TWITCH.TV/KOZIBRODKA  at 23:30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ONE MORE TIME CONGRATZ FOR EVERY TEAM THAT QUALIFIED.
NOW WE WILL CONTACT EVERY SINGLE TEAM.

 

JAwTU8J.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gibelin said:

REGISTRATION CLOSED
TEAMS THAT QUALIFIED:
1. HIGH
2. TIS
3. TS
4. GAAK
5. BOS
6. ZT3X
7. UFO
8. GODS
9. GODS D
10. CHP
11. EVO
12. HACK
13. KKKK
14. GUPO
15. ASIA
16. FUQS

 

We appreciate every team that applied to play in the tournament. Sadly we had yo choose only 16 teams due to organization reazons. We tried to do it as objective as possible and we hope no one will feel hurt.

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE ON  TWITCH.TV/KOZIBRODKA  at 23:30

and RR? okey...
It is good to know that they choose Asian teams so that 2 minutes before starting a round they say they can't play, it has happened in all the tournaments of newz xD

Edited by KIPER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KIPER said:

and RR? okey...
It is good to know that they choose Asian teams so that 2 minutes before starting a round they say they can't play, it has happened in all the tournaments of newz xD

You had 4 days to confirm your squad. Thats obviously i will not pick team with only 3 ppl ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Gibelin said:

You had 4 days to confirm your squad. Thats obviously i will not pick team with only 3 ppl ;)

I already had 5, I was not on the PC to confirm the team, but gl in your tournament

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, KIPER said:

I already had 5, I was not on the PC to confirm the team, but gl in your tournament

Thanks, you should take care about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Flex Gang (-FG-)
Country: USA
Contact: Discord PM LazLo#8307
Squad: Suspect Player , KittyKatKahrolah , Impasta , Blooddragon45 , FiddleDude

RESERVES : Spacebound,Artimoose,Ploway,Pmpinkal,Nidgrim,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now