kazmightONFIRE

Weekend Event!

25 posts in this topic

8NwFv7f.jpg

Dear Community.

Today is Friday and guess what? It's time for the weekend event!  Let's jump into it: 

START: July 20th, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST)
END: July 23th, 2018 12:00 PM (CEST)

Double XP Event: You will get the double amount of XP by killing Zombies and Players. (In all game-modes)

"Find me" Event: You can find GD Skinboxes from Normal and Alien Super Zombies. (Survival & Open World) 

Speedy Gonzales Event: There will be a double speed event on one of the PVP Servers. This means everyone will be able to run twice as fast.

25% EXTRA from the 20€ Package. Go to https://playnewz.com/buygc.php to use the discount.

Have a nice weekend!

AhOTuob.jpg

YboD4VI.jpg

• Love 2

11 minutes ago, AzureDragon786 said:

I Love This Event <3

Glad you like this one! Have a nice weekend! <3

1 hour ago, Make for king said:

I killed 5 super zombies, but I didn't see the GD suitcase.

Since you posted this one hour ago when you were killing them it was around 1 hour after the event started. Loot changes take time to update / go live.

Keep trying ;)

Best Regards,

Sven

And anyways, it won't drop on every single SZ! Otherwise that would probably destroy the value of all those skins. You'll need to be a bit lucky! I wish you luck! :) 

Use your most powwerful weapon.. patience

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Isshogei said:

Use your most powwerful weapon.. patience

Yepp. Have a nice weekend.

I love the DOUBLE XP Events. Problem is, in PVE, there needs to be ZOMBIES to kill to gain any real xp.

Have a Great Weekend!!! B|

7 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I love the DOUBLE XP Events. Problem is, in PVE, there needs to be ZOMBIES to kill to gain any real xp.

Have a Great Weekend!!! B|

We need a new, more advanced skill tree. Wanna see my huge concept? xD

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sven said:

We need a new, more advanced skill tree. Wanna see my huge concept? xD

We have a saying. It's an old saying. It goes like this... 'I'm from Missouri... SHOW ME!!' xD

(This reference is because Missouri has a motto... It's called the Show Me State. Just an FYI)

(DISCLAIMER: I don't live in Missouri)

Edited by CampersRUs

7 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

We have a saying. It's an old saying. It goes like this... 'I'm from Missouri... SHOW ME!!' xD

(This reference is because Missouri has a motto... It's called the Show Me State. Just an FYI)

(DISCLAIMER: I don't live in Missouri)

Hey! Send me your discord tag (if you have that). I'll add you and I can send it to you! :D

17 hours ago, Sven said:

Hey! Send me your discord tag (if you have that). I'll add you and I can send it to you! :D

Can we have that issue with alien dropping one item in survival fixed already? Its been over a week and its still not fixed :/

5 hours ago, Arowsky said:

Can we have that issue with alien dropping one item in survival fixed already? Its been over a week and its still not fixed :/

Yeah we are aware about it. We can't just randomly "fix" things instantly. Some things we can, and we will always try to do so but sometimes its not possible.

Unless a staff member told you it would be fixed within X amount of time, there is nothing I can do about this for the moment.

Keep in mind there is no alien super zombies on Colorado either, that has to get fixed too. For now, just ignore the aliens. We will fix it as soon as we can.

Added a special video about the weekend event! Planning on doing this every weekend from now on! :)

• Love 1

there are exactly 12 hours left for the weekend event to end, I hope you have all enjoyed it and are ready for the next one!!! <3

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, rEfCZE said:

Still functional.

No, unfortunately this weekend event has ended 1 hour ago.

26 minutes ago, rEfCZE said:

Im kill super zombie and give me box in 12:00+ :-D

It's a normal delay! Enjoy this :P

• Love 1

Listos para el proximo evento !! estos tipos de eventos hacen mas interesante el juego...tan solo de pensar el siguiente que sorpresas vienen !!

1 hour ago, eDeLMx said:

Listos para el proximo evento !! estos tipos de eventos hacen mas interesante el juego...tan solo de pensar el siguiente que sorpresas vienen !!

Hey!

Could you try to write your comment in English the next time so that I can answer your comment?

Have a nice day

Best Regards,

Sven

NOTE: Thread closed as the weekend event is over.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1