Sign in to follow this  
Michael Rooker

Credit when it is due

i recently made a post about this game i said...

'This game will die soon if you don't give us the good loot back on premium. What the fk isthe point in paying premium for really sh1t loot? The loot is now worse than Runescape boss drops....maybe i'll just pay them for their shtty cosmetic overrides instead. Sort it out or your game will die and George Romero will roll in his grave thinking that you self loving i love myself in the mirror f4gs ruined his game.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly i apologise for saying 'f4gs'.  I was frustrated and bored at the really bad loot i was getting on premium servers , but now it seems you made it far better. It is different than before but better than it was when i complained. Thankyou for being patient and not losing it.

I love this game more now because you actually read what i put and did something about it. I respect you alot for that.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Michael Rooker said:

i recently made a post about this game i said...

'This game will die soon if you don't give us the good loot back on premium. What the fk isthe point in paying premium for really sh1t loot? The loot is now worse than Runescape boss drops....maybe i'll just pay them for their shtty cosmetic overrides instead. Sort it out or your game will die and George Romero will roll in his grave thinking that you self loving i love myself in the mirror f4gs ruined his game.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly i apologise for saying 'f4gs'.  I was frustrated and bored at the really bad loot i was getting on premium servers , but now it seems you made it far better. It is different than before but better than it was when i complained. Thankyou for being patient and not losing it.

I love this game more now because you actually read what i put and did something about it. I respect you alot for that.

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words! :) 

• Love 1