Sign in to follow this  
Michael Rooker

THIS GAME IS GOING TO DIE IF YOU....

This game will die soon if you don't give us the good loot back on premium. What the fk isthe point in paying premium for really sh1t loot? The loot is now worse than Runescape boss drops....maybe i'll just pay them for their shtty cosmetic overrides instead. Sort it out or your game will die and George Romero will roll in his grave thinking that you self loving i love myself in the mirror f4gs ruined his game.

5 hours ago, Michael Rooker said:

This game will die soon if you don't give us the good loot back on premium. What the fk isthe point in paying premium for really sh1t loot? The loot is now worse than Runescape boss drops....maybe i'll just pay them for their shtty cosmetic overrides instead. Sort it out or your game will die and George Romero will roll in his grave thinking that you self loving i love myself in the mirror f4gs ruined his game.

We are aware of this issue. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and we are going to fix it for the next update! 

Have a great day and thank you again for sharing your opinion with us.

Just to clarify things about the loot.

There is / was 2 "issues":

• Survival: The new Oregon map was too OP compared to the survival map. -> this has been fixed yesterday night and these changes should be live by now.
  • Open World: The loot on Colorado was / is way worse than it was before the patch. -> this has been fixed on private servers but no official servers yet. (as the servers have to restart) So, therefor Kaz related to "will be fixed for upcoming patch".

Since we can't really randomly restart the servers AND the loot not really matters on Official servers we have decided to wait for next restart / upcoming update.

You are right about premium. I am personally going to take care of these servers so that they are using the "fixed" loot. Give me 5 minutes and expect a server restart for premium servers only. Then, give it around 1 hour to fully give the loot time to update.

Best Regards,

Sven

Premium servers (in all regions) are also restarting to get the "fixed" loot. ONLY Premium servers get affected. Downtime for premium servers will be around 10 minutes max. Give them around 1 hour afterwards to fully be able to update to the fixed loot.