kazmightONFIRE

Survival - Clan System

47 posts in this topic

Bullcrap..i play withup to 7 ppl sometimes and we never had problems with communication nad other stuff like that.+Kazmight said that there will be servers for solo players only so if u dont like clans and playing with frinds this is the bestplace for you.

Congratulations @SurZeus I'm glad you can communicate perfectly with your zerg clan no problem. That isn't the case for everyone. I mean, if you can communicate no problem with your 7 man team, then why do you need clan tags?

And yes, let's split the already small survival community into more server options. 9_9

I like the clans system in survival since there are clans that are also great that help the members bring more new people to the game

A clan system is a great idea, just limit the number of clan members to the same as the servers group limit (3 or 5).  I'm not sure how you block clans from entering a server, I would just limit the number of clan members to 3 or 5 same as on PVP maps.  

This would help get my clan to actually play survival more.  

Edited by p51mustang23

So what about this? Are clans coming to the game? 

And what about the new survival currency that was promised like 6 months ago?

I loSt my hope already.3/4 of players wanted it and we found a common sollution yet nothing has ben done.Im rly sad about it because there are dozens of ppl playing together in at least 2 man groups.People want clans and also its a nice source of income 0gc for slots etc.

13 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

I loSt my hope already.3/4 of players wanted it and we found a common sollution yet nothing has ben done.Im rly sad about it because there are dozens of ppl playing together in at least 2 man groups.People want clans and also its a nice source of income 0gc for slots etc.

Considering there were also people that did not want it we thought that wouldn't be a good idea to make so much people leave this game mode. 

I will try to bring that up again in our next meeting to see if we can investigate it a little bit more and maybe find some kind of comprises to make both parts happy.

I dont want to be a dick etc xD but u guys always answer with this "we will bring this in the meeting" and then we still dont have any answers. Its like yo uare making decisions but you are not letting us to know about it. And we are still waiting etc.

Edited by SurZeus

1 minute ago, SurZeus said:

We found a sollution.Making 5 man limits.Which equals to 5 man groups. Its simple as that.

yep, and nobody must load his friend to the Group after he got a disconnect, it´s better for the gameplay.
Make Clans with 5 member for the first step - it´s the same like yet but for better gameplay.

Yeah thats what im talking about. Its that simple that i still dont understand why nothing has been done in this direction. 

23 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Yeah thats what im talking about. Its that simple that i still dont understand why nothing has been done in this direction. 

I just explained you above why we haven't made it yet.

I am against the big group 10+ players ruin the gameplay for others who want to play solo or duo  server limit in groups of 3 or 5 is sufficient

Edited by warzombiz