kazmightONFIRE

Survival - Clan System

37 posts in this topic

Dear Survival Players,

We need your opinion! After listening to the community, we realized that many of you want a Clan System on Survival mode. We would like to gather your opinion and feedback regarding this. This is something we would like to bring to the game mode only if a GREAT majority of you agree. Besides that, to make it different with Open World, we had the idea to make 50% of the servers where clans are allowed to join, and 50% of the servers where clans are not allowed to join in order to make it fair for the Solo Players.

What do you guys think about this? Would you like to see this for the next patch? Do you have any extra idea to make it fair for everyone (for clans and solo players)? :) 

Let us know what you think! 

Best regards,

kaz.

• Love 2

Involving a clan system is a bad idea. Also i wouldnt turn the group limit up.
It will cause alot of bigger groups and it would get too similar to open world. Its meant to be survival and i would leave it like that.

I tried playing with a bigger group and it was hard since you need to communicate very well to get along fighting. And i think that is very interesting.

BTW: With the new map, the bus stations there and the safe zone with a bus station its way too easy to get loot saved. I would think that over again 

• Love 1

It could work like that with the 50/50 but i just see servers with only clan ppl poping and solo servers with wery low pop.

I think you should just leave it as it is and make one 5man Oregon server and 2x 3man dont want to big grps running around allrdy seen to meny 6man+ grps of ppl its not funny and it should never be like this.

I know you cant stop ppl doing big grps. But for a guy like me who enjoys the solo play the most its never funny to see 6+ ppl destroying the game.

I know its ppl who wants to play together and i know those ppl dont care about the fun for other ppl.

But you guys should see this as ppl costing you money seens ppl dont wanna play the game if they get run over by thise big grps in survival.

Edited by carif
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, KiLL3r said:

Involving a clan system is a bad idea. Also i wouldnt turn the group limit up.
It will cause alot of bigger groups and it would get too similar to open world. Its meant to be survival and i would leave it like that.

I tried playing with a bigger group and it was hard since you need to communicate very well to get along fighting. And i think that is very interesting.

BTW: With the new map, the bus stations there and the safe zone with a bus station its way too easy to get loot saved. I would think that over again 

That's why there would be servers with clans, and servers without clans. :) 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, carif said:

It could work like that with the 50/50 but i just see servers with only clan ppl poping and solo servers with wery low pop.

I think you should just leave it as it is and make one 5man Oregon server and 2x 3man dont want to big grps running around allrdy seen to meny 6man+ grps of ppl its not funny and it should never be like this.

I know you cant stop ppl doing big grps. But for a guy like me who enjoys the solo play the most its never funny to see 6+ ppl destroying the game.

I know its ppl who wants to play together and i know those ppl dont care about the fun for other ppl.

But you guys should see this as ppl costing you money seens ppl dont wanna play the game if they get run over by thise big grps in survival.

I totally understand your point of view. That's why I think that, by reducing the total amount of servers and make some clans and some for solo players that could maybe fix those problems. And in a way, we will be able to start punishing players grouping in "solo" servers. 

Great Idea, I would like to have clan system implented in survival, im sure pvp would be more intense and it would even attract more player base in survival P.S. I think you should remove bus stations from oregon in survival because it makes looting way to easy

I think they should be added as well. People play with 5-7-10 man group already, anyway. I don't mind having it at all, but i know that it might affect some solo players. 

4 hours ago, kamo said:

Great Idea, I would like to have clan system implented in survival, im sure pvp would be more intense and it would even attract more player base in survival P.S. I think you should remove bus stations from oregon in survival because it makes looting way to easy

Well, bus stops are okay since the map is so big and cars so rare, BUT. There should not be a bus stop at the safezone. But then again, you would have to add more car spawns.

@kazmightONFIRE

good morning ami if I would like the system of clans but if they arrange the spawm of survival items because if they do not fix it it would not be funny to keep playing a way that looks like an open word

and what if we limite the clans to a certain amount of players? Like 5 for example. Would that help? 

1 hour ago, MajestiCc said:

rip survival...

We never said that we will do it. We are just trying to get more feedback on it. ;) 

I do think that the Clan System is necessary, but you should limit the amount of players of the same clan that can enter in the same server, as you limit the size of the groups... So you wouldn't see so many players from the same clan in the same server if they want...

+1 add clan system because with clans comes more options like clan wars,events ,territories etc.

Atm anyways ppl play with others in 5+ groups and its ok because if you have friends you want to play with them no matter what.And adding clans will only help these ppl.If you dont want to fight vs clans jsut go to another location/server or simply get more firends and fight.

Huge +1 from me.

Thank you for your feedbacks. Do not hesitate to share this post to your friends so we can gather even more opinions as this is very important! :) 

10 hours ago, SurZeus said:

+1 add clan system because with clans comes more options like clan wars,events ,territories etc.

Atm anyways ppl play with others in 5+ groups and its ok because if you have friends you want to play with them no matter what.And adding clans will only help these ppl.If you dont want to fight vs clans jsut go to another location/server or simply get more firends and fight.

Huge +1 from me.

That's pretty much my point of view.

12 hours ago, FutureK said:

I do think that the Clan System is necessary, but you should limit the amount of players of the same clan that can enter in the same server, as you limit the size of the groups... So you wouldn't see so many players from the same clan in the same server if they want...

+1 

Great Idea, I would like to have clan system implented in survival, im sure pvp would be more intense and it would even attract more player base in survival P.S. I think you should remove bus stations from oregon in survival because it makes looting way to easy.I agree
We need Clan System on Survival Mode. 

But the number of clans should not exceed 20 people.

Edited by nam

I believe the clan system is very welcome.
I think quantity has to be low of members, I do not know when it is in the open world, something that does not exceed 10 members would be good.

I liked the idea of separating servers with and others without clans, it would be a way for new players to get acquainted with the game without that crazy old-west clan wars.

Although it is not official, clans in survival mode already exist and are very active, at least whenever I enter the game has members of the clans, be it farm or killing itself by territories chosen by them. I do not know in other servers, but in the SA always has clans recruiting new players.

Sorry. I'm so bad English.

11 hours ago, Maximus said:

I believe the clan system is very welcome.
I think quantity has to be low of members, I do not know when it is in the open world, something that does not exceed 10 members would be good.

I liked the idea of separating servers with and others without clans, it would be a way for new players to get acquainted with the game without that crazy old-west clan wars.

Although it is not official, clans in survival mode already exist and are very active, at least whenever I enter the game has members of the clans, be it farm or killing itself by territories chosen by them. I do not know in other servers, but in the SA always has clans recruiting new players.

Sorry. I'm so bad English.

16 hours ago, nam said:

Great Idea, I would like to have clan system implented in survival, im sure pvp would be more intense and it would even attract more player base in survival P.S. I think you should remove bus stations from oregon in survival because it makes looting way to easy.I agree
We need Clan System on Survival Mode. 

But the number of clans should not exceed 20 people.

Thank you for your feedback guys! 

• Thanks 1

I'm against clans in Survival Mode. Survival should be more difficult. Large groups are already difficult to deal with, but it gives solo/duo players a chance when these large groups must communicate their location instead of having a bright chevron over their head.