Sven

New Z - Dedicated feedback section & other fixes

12 posts in this topic

Dear Community,

As you can see is that some things have changed in the Infestation: The New Z section. I have fixed some things but most importantly is that there now is a dedicated "Feedback" section for the game.

This was very much needed since there has never really been one direct place for players to leave feedback about the game. We hope this makes it easier for players to leave feedback about New Z while at the same time we hope to also receive even more feedback so that we can use that to keep improving the game.

Just a quick update. From now on when we do changes to the forums we will post a little explanation in this section.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, ImFallenPro said:

SVEN, good luck bro! We want to see Old New Z with more ppls and very much interesting things! <3

Keep up the feedback but make sure to do it in the correct forum section if you have any ;)

I still believe the users and especially the very vocal ones on the forum have way too much bargaining power.

A good development team has to gather more data and analyze that to come to a much broader conclusion. Sometimes the best and most sustainable decisions are not the ones demanded on a forum or in a subreddit. Look at what other games do...

Just listening to addicted whiney babys that want the game to be built arround their demands will just decrease the population even further ultimately lead to starvation.

<3

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lauchboy said:

I still believe the users and especially the very vocal ones on the forum have way too much bargaining power.

A good development team has to gather more data and analyze that to come to a much broader conclusion. Sometimes the best and most sustainable decisions are not the ones demanded on a forum or in a subreddit. Look at what other games do...

Just listening to addicted whiney babys that want the game to be built arround their demands will just decrease the population even further ultimately lead to starvation.

<3

Of course. Forums are not the ONLY place we gather feedback, obviously. Either way it can't harm to have a proper and concrete place for feedback as in the past players didn't really had a place to post their feedback.

Oh, my God, I use the new version of the client will prompt, Faild to start FAC (driver could not be loaded (0x4db specified service does not exist.), G:\\Newz\\FacDriver.sys')

I used it yesterday without a problem

until today.

Edited by Make for king

4 hours ago, Make for king said:

Oh, my God, I use the new version of the client will prompt, Faild to start FAC (driver could not be loaded (0x4db specified service does not exist.), G:\\Newz\\FacDriver.sys')

I used it yesterday without a problem

until today.

Probably due to the hotfix.

Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

il  n'y a plus le moyen d'echanger les GD en GC ? si oui pouvez vous me dire comment le faire ? 

14 hours ago, FredTV said:

there is no way to trade GDs in GC? if so can you tell me how to do it?

There is no way, no. GD and GC are 2 completely separated currencies where GD can be gotten from playing (free) and GC can only be purchased with real money.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

hey Sven!

hope your having a good day!

I had a lot of people on my stream and in my clan complaining about lag problems that were not there before.

I was just wondering if you have noticed it and if it is getting fixed?

Just so i can let people know if there is a reason behind it. 

Thanks! 

have a great day!

5 hours ago, Eirekenny said:

hey Sven!

hope your having a good day!

I had a lot of people on my stream and in my clan complaining about lag problems that were not there before.

I was just wondering if you have noticed it and if it is getting fixed?

Just so i can let people know if there is a reason behind it. 

Thanks! 

have a great day!

Since we added our new anti-cheat we are constantly optimize and improving it. Player will low amount of cores keep reporting like fps or lag issues. We are able to fix them but we need help from these players.

So please tell your clan members, in case they have a problem, create a ticket and we can work together on a solution.

Greetings,

Steve