Sven

Vehicles

26 posts in this topic

On 8/21/2018 at 2:56 AM, CampersRUs said:

All vehicles.

Vehicle spawns seem to have vanished from the face of the map.

This has been an issue for quite some time. The last time I saw a vehicle spawn was over 3 weeks ago.

Increase the frequency of vehicle spawns. Or, how about putting them back in the marketplace where they were so people can purchase them.

It would be nice to be able to acquire the new Tuk Tuk. Kind of disappointing when vehicles don't spawn. Also, please, I will say this one more time. FIX THE VEHICLES THEY ARE STILL DIFFICULT TO CONTROL. When I say difficult, all you have to do is hit a minor bump and you can go flying into the air, flipping and flopping. Also, you can get stuck on, not only the boulder stacks, (of which there are way too many) but also on a small mound or an animal carcass. Come on Fred. Please. Fix the vehicles.

Just as a side note, Has anything ever been done to fix the fact that the Police Dragster when placed turned into a Sheriff Dragster? I had 3 of them switch on me. <---- This was reported at the time it happened but as yet, no answer.

It's because we now have reduced the spawn rates in Officials, while increasing on Privates. As you will notice is that car spawners are now more of a thing and more common to spawn. You'll also be able to find the Tuk Tuk now.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:14 AM, Ecky said:

I have another idea, inspired from real life, an:

electro moped. ^^

Yes, no joke.

One seat,  silent and no absolutly not capable for cross-country.

But before:

Thanks in advance

Ecky

LOL. Nice idea! :)

On 9/2/2018 at 9:45 AM, delimanic7203 said:

Ok so I read a lot of complaining about the different 'rides', and while I agree, as I'v encountered all the problems that's mentioned, I just drive more cautiously... speed kills. Only the bus gives me headaches, how do you see where you're going? Is there a way to adjust camera height when driving bus, cuz I can't see to steer. When I hit 'spacebar' that releases fixed camera angle.. I get dizzy from the spinning..lol.

Anyways I do have a question about vehicles in the Open World servers. BTW I've only recently returned to the game after about 1 year layoff, so I haven't caught up to speed with everything yet.

So it seems Vehicles have a 'self destruct' or decaying time limit in Open world. How fast do they 'self destruct'?

Also I thought once you took control of the vehicle, ie: drove it, it would stop the 'SD'. But no it seems, as I found a Humvee, drove it, many times, repaired it to full durability. Then I parked it to go fight zombies and climb some buildings (in RIo, Oregon) Next thing I hear is boom, Humvee destroyed, no ones else was on server so it wasn't by other player, and no it wasn't eaten/destroyed by zombies.

Also (2) it seems once you've found one vehicle, it seems to spawn others. I found 5 within approx 1hr (real time not game time). Then when you need one they're none to be found.

What's this 'Dragster' you're talking about? Is that the cop car with the moose horns as grill...lol

Finally thanks for making F7 'Unstuck vehicle' command, great feature. Doesn't always works but hey better than nothing.

This is our current plan / what we are currently going for: have reduced the spawn rates in Officials, while increasing chances of vehicle spawners on Privates. As you will notice is that car spawners are now more of a thing and more common to spawn. You'll also be able to find the Tuk Tuk now. Officials will be more empty due to issues mainly.