Sven

Vehicles

26 posts in this topic

All feedback regarding vehicles in the game please post here. When posting here keep in mind the following:

• Follow the feedback form. Please answer all the questions.
  • Please give us feedback PER vehicle. If you have feedback about more than one vehicle, please do that separate.

Please comment feedback by answering the following questions:

What vehicle do you have feedback about?

If this feedback is about an issue can you explain what the issue is?

If this feedback is about an issue, since when is this happening? After what patch?

What do you think we should change?

Do you have any additional information you want to share?

Quadriclicles are damn hard to drive, so are the Humvs.

Sometimes when I try to run over someone on Survival, the car flips when i hit the person, not killing them!

All I will say on this topic is... The Vehicles are still hard to control. The only reliable one is the Dragster with the ZK a close second. And even these still have stability issues. The Humvee rolls up on its side way too easily. The military uses the Humvee for transport and in combat because it is a STABLE vehicle with a low center of gravity. I don't use the bus, it's just too slow and cumbersome as is the stryker. The buggy, which has always been a wild ride, has improved but only minimally. The ATV is beyond hope. Again, this is a vehicle that, in normal use, has some issues with stability. It's the nature of the vehicle as it has a higher center of gravity. However, flying in the air and tumbling around pretty much renders it unusable.

I hope this helps.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Love 1

The bus is fast, but swerve bad. Humvee problem is stability. ZK Spawner is good. Buggy jumps, but fine. :D Dragster OK and other i do not know.

Today I hit a tree in Humvee a i stayed on side. :-D

Edited by rEfCZE

My game seems to crash more often when I try to drive a HumV.  The  bus maneuvers as if it is filled  half-way with water.  The center of gravity on these 2 seems too high. 

The Dragster, ZK, and Stryker are good vehicles that perform as I would expect.

Ok lets talk about vehicles.

ATV: driveable like a rubberball, can stop bei 1 Zombie, flip extrem if you turn him -> Lets do the twist

Striker: flip way to hard when you do a turn, lower gravitycenter please -> Flip Wait i lost my gun

Humvee: extreme flip when turn him -> Twist as twist can

ZK is fine for me

Bus is fun to drive but horrible view Locked view, hard to drive Better to drive but still hard to see

Dragster is most stabile car ingame.

I recommend to adjust all other cars a bit more to the settings of the dragster and change the high of th view at bus.

the vehicles in this game still need a lot of work. I'm sorry but 10-15 zombies surrounding an amphib APC are not going to keep you from rolling forward, it's incredibly unrealistically slow, the humvees that we've actually managed to find bounce around like a 150lb go-kart or something. The F7 function for the antistuck is super broken to where sometimes it doesn't even work, it teleported my humvee the other day and spawned it halfway in the ground un-drivable, if the antistuck is broken and you're standing on the car and keep hitting it the car will disappear and you'll disconnect from the server, and sometimes it just doesn't do anything the vehicle gets permanently stuck no matter how much you hit it. I had one of the pickups get stuck on a rock, couldn't drive it, couldn't get out of it, and you can't F7 while in the vehicle also not sure what the F8 "pick up vehicle" function is supposed to do? but it does nothing that we can tell.

• Love 1

On 7/17/2018 at 10:41 PM, Isshogei said:

Ok lets talk about vehicles.

ATV: driveable like a rubberball, can stop bei 1 Zombie, flip extrem if you turn him -> Lets do the twist

Striker: flip way to hard when you do a turn, lower gravitycenter please -> Flip Wait i lost my gun

Humvee: extreme flip when turn him -> Twist as twist can

ZK is fine for me

Bus is fun to drive but horrible view Locked view, hard to drive Better to drive but still hard to see

Dragster is most stabile car ingame.

I recommend to adjust all other cars a bit more to the settings of the dragster and change the high of th view at bus.

as far as view on the bus goes we stumbled on this one, in ANY vehicle you can scroll back on your mousewheel and move the camera view back opening more of the screen to see where you're driving.

It would be nice to have a trunk in the car .  For example

ATV-may have a small trunk for filling with gasoline and repair kits. this will free up a few cells in the backpack. But the ATV can go everywhere. That's his advantage .  

Zk Spawner and Humvee - can have a trunk of the same size as the black locker. because the Hummer is bigger but has 2 extra seats for passengers.

The bus- can have a very large trunk.you know, given that it only goes on a good road and has a large turning radius and not an ideal means of transportation . Only if you have a big clan and you are going to war to capture a small state. It's also good because these charged guys will be able to put their trophies in the trunk of the bus.  

Buggy - like a ATV, does not have a trunk, it can only contain gasoline and repair kits. But the Buggy has a third place to land, where the passenger is on his feet with a comfortable position for shooting. he could have fired his weapon. The buggy has no armor, so the shooter is vulnerable.

Stryker Spavner-can also have a large trunk type two black lockers. He also has a machine gun. When does he start shooting?  why not. if necessary, charge cartridges such as PKM (200) is still not a tank. It's vulnerable because it's big and slow. You have to choose between the driver's seat and the location of the gunner seat . Just gun shoots crooked and requires ammunition.  

It would be interesting to diversify the use of machines .

Or, for example, maybe just put a black locker in the car. it can occupy one passenger seat. How many passenger seats, so many black lockers can be installed. It will also add to the popularity of Black's locker and the new place of use.  If the car explodes, the locker falls to the ground and remains my property. I'll have to go back for it .

Of course, you can't lift the car until you lift the lockers.

And if you have a simple trunk of the car that should be enough cells in the backpack.

As for the control of the machine, do not strain so much. Especially the ATV.  And this creaking sound of brakes constantly why it is necessary? he's annoying.  Let it be only when I press the brake and only at high speed.  It's not necessary when I go forward or backward. The slip sound is a different sound and it cannot be constant. And it should be different for different machines.

I'm sure you know that yourself. And it's not just me that comes to mind. But why don't you do it really well once and for all. Every update something happens to the machines. But it's still shit bigger or smaller than last time.

Let's do it, guys. I know you can I believe in you! 

And have a nice day!

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, TemaLego said:

It would be nice to have a trunk in the car

No it would NOT. There are already enough problems with vehicles. Adding to them would only compound the issues that still remain unfixed. Another thing that would make it bad, If, as you say, you would have to unload the lockers, remove them, and then pick up the car, leaves you even more open to carjackers. Now that vehicles are harder to find due to a lack of spawns, people are more inclined to steal someone else's car. Especially if there is a prospect for added extra loot.

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

No it would NOT. There are already enough problems with vehicles. Adding to them would only compound the issues that still remain unfixed. Another thing that would make it bad, If, as you say, you would have to unload the lockers, remove them, and then pick up the car, leaves you even more open to carjackers. Now that vehicles are harder to find due to a lack of spawns, people are more inclined to steal someone else's car. Especially if there is a prospect for added extra loot.

Well said friend, well said! As I read the previous post I was thinking this myself.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Of course, this should not be. Much easier if these lockers fall to the ground as a normal item. and the content will be separated from them. It's like it happens after a character dies. The backpack separately, the loot separately. Similarly, if the car explodes or you just pick it up.

It will be a treat for thieves. These thieves are ready to steal everything that has always been and will be. The fact that you can use the trunk when you need it, and you can just drive with an empty trunk, eliminates your concerns about this.

I don't see the problem with cars being rare, I have a lot of them, and I'm sure they're very much in the majority. Even if you don't look for them. And you can buy them. I don't see the problem. The cars will explode, they will be stolen, but still they will still be in the game.

Yes, I agree that this is probably difficult to implement, but it is a good start for the future. And why don't you offer something the way you see it. Perhaps you have better ideas than me. I'll be happy to read it. But I see only criticism.

I want to add . The car must have a certain load capacity. I'm sure that's the trunk in the car. As an option, and the Black Locker in the car. On ATV it can cover a back))) I want that there were trunks in cars . Simple car trunk or black locker or it all at the same time . Or A black locker in the trunk. :)

Guys,

Thanks for all this feedback. I am going to sit down soon with some mods / players and improve the vehicles and keep tweaking them.

Can you all from now on use this form to post feedback?

If this feedback is about an issue, since when is this happening? After what patch?

Please give us feedback PER vehicle. If you have feedback about more than one vehicle, please do that separate.

On 31.7.2018 at 10:13 PM, Sklenda said:

Add motorbike or helicopter

Motorbike would be very nice, but please no helis. What about lil boats, for maps with islands on it? And in the sea are:

qSvLGJBfQm_DiyNVKj9llw.jpg

On 9-8-2018 at 5:11 PM, Ecky said:

Motorbike would be very nice, but please no helis. What about lil boats, for maps with islands on it? And in the sea are:

qSvLGJBfQm_DiyNVKj9llw.jpg

Little boats is something we've been thinking about.. I guess when the time is right..

I might be able to do something with a motor bike soon perhaps.

Thanks for the suggestions!

18 hours ago, Sven said:

Little boats is something we've been thinking about.. I guess when the time is right..

To be honest, the time will be right when you or whomever fixes the bugs that are making the present vehicles so difficult to control.

You mentioned that there is a new vehicle, the Tuk Tuk. This would be a cool vehicle but I didn't see any information about when it will be released and how you get it. The vehicle spawns seem to be non existent. Also, where are the sniper silencers?

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

To be honest, the time will be right when you or whomever fixes the bugs that are making the present vehicles so difficult to control.

You mentioned that there is a new vehicle, the Tuk Tuk. This would be a cool vehicle but I didn't see any information about when it will be released and how you get it. The vehicle spawns seem to be non existent. Also, where are the sniper silencers?

Items will be released soon :)

And about the vehicle spawns: this is fixed for the upcoming patch (smaller) that is rolling out this week.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:07 AM, Sven said:

All vehicles.

Vehicle spawns seem to have vanished from the face of the map.

This has been an issue for quite some time. The last time I saw a vehicle spawn was over 3 weeks ago.

Increase the frequency of vehicle spawns. Or, how about putting them back in the marketplace where they were so people can purchase them.

It would be nice to be able to acquire the new Tuk Tuk. Kind of disappointing when vehicles don't spawn. Also, please, I will say this one more time. FIX THE VEHICLES THEY ARE STILL DIFFICULT TO CONTROL. When I say difficult, all you have to do is hit a minor bump and you can go flying into the air, flipping and flopping. Also, you can get stuck on, not only the boulder stacks, (of which there are way too many) but also on a small mound or an animal carcass. Come on Fred. Please. Fix the vehicles.

Just as a side note, Has anything ever been done to fix the fact that the Police Dragster when placed turned into a Sheriff Dragster? I had 3 of them switch on me. <---- This was reported at the time it happened but as yet, no answer.

Edited by CampersRUs

I have another idea, inspired from real life, an:

electro moped. ^^

Yes, no joke.

One seat,  silent and no absolutly not capable for cross-country.

But before:

Thanks in advance

Ecky

Ok so I read a lot of complaining about the different 'rides', and while I agree, as I'v encountered all the problems that's mentioned, I just drive more cautiously... speed kills. Only the bus gives me headaches, how do you see where you're going? Is there a way to adjust camera height when driving bus, cuz I can't see to steer. When I hit 'spacebar' that releases fixed camera angle.. I get dizzy from the spinning..lol.

Anyways I do have a question about vehicles in the Open World servers. BTW I've only recently returned to the game after about 1 year layoff, so I haven't caught up to speed with everything yet.

So it seems Vehicles have a 'self destruct' or decaying time limit in Open world. How fast do they 'self destruct'?

Also I thought once you took control of the vehicle, ie: drove it, it would stop the 'SD'. But no it seems, as I found a Humvee, drove it, many times, repaired it to full durability. Then I parked it to go fight zombies and climb some buildings (in RIo, Oregon) Next thing I hear is boom, Humvee destroyed, no ones else was on server so it wasn't by other player, and no it wasn't eaten/destroyed by zombies.

Also (2) it seems once you've found one vehicle, it seems to spawn others. I found 5 within approx 1hr (real time not game time). Then when you need one they're none to be found.

What's this 'Dragster' you're talking about? Is that the cop car with the moose horns as grill...lol

Finally thanks for making F7 'Unstuck vehicle' command, great feature. Doesn't always works but hey better than nothing.