Sign in to follow this  
Sven

Maps - Survival

23 posts in this topic

All feedback regarding the maps in the Survival game-mode goes here.

Please reply in a comment to this thread what your feedback:

Overall love the new map.  As noted previously places like Oregon airport needs more entrances in fence.  Also Century Link Field is hard to get out of.. not many exits once you drop in.

Some of the bus stops like north of Medford have zombies around them so you zone in and get infected before you are able to move.. even while spawn protected.  Maybe make it so spawn protection works against infection.

Keep up the great work!

Edited by drekati

At night, both Oregon or Colorado, in a full brightness, no need to use a NV Google. Nghts should be a little more dark!!!

Can we get more zombies? Like way more zombies? Maybe hordes traveling through cities? maybe some new zombies?

• Love 1

In oregon I get caught a lot, I have a lot of locking and direct the game falls, when it does not close.
Already in Colorado, everything normal, enter and play normally.
Kill, die, farm, die and lose the farm, kill the Super Zombie ... all practically like a beautiful world-ending morning

put more bus stops on the colorado map, like immediately it's ridiculous that there's 0 stops other than safe zones. Either that or increase the movement speed of players it takes forever and a day to get anywhere or do anything on this map

why can't we post waypoints on the map. We should be able to ping a waypoint on the map that our group can see so when we spawn in we all know where we're looking for and we should be able to see it on our compass, also why don't bus stops show on the minimap?

• Love 1

Recently, FPS has decreased very much both in Colorado ( before 60-70 , now 35-45) and also very strongly in Oregon ( nefore 50-55 and now 30-40) , not as it was before. and the graphics became different, many of my friends left the game and for poor optimization and falling FPS ( SOS YOU PLAYERS )

On 26/07/2018 at 7:10 PM, iKaraman said:

Recently, FPS has decreased very much both in Colorado ( before 60-70 , now 35-45) and also very strongly in Oregon ( nefore 50-55 and now 30-40) , not as it was before. and the graphics became different, many of my friends left the game and for poor optimization and falling FPS ( SOS YOU PLAYERS )

Are you sure about that? I didnt hear anything like this. It might be some wrong on your side, probably a software causing some kind of conflicts on NewZ which causes FPS drops

Could we please have Colorado V1 instead of Colorado v2 in survival? It has already been 5 years since we started playing on V2. All of the people i asked, they all want it to be instead of V2. Please make a poll about it.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Arowsky said:

Could we please have Colorado V1 instead of Colorado v2 in survival? It has already been 5 years since we started playing on V2. All of the people i asked, they all want it to be instead of V2. Please make a poll about it.

Yeees please! This is what all the people I talk to want aswell.. Would be so nice if we could get this back ! <3 ++1 for V1

• Love 3

10 hours ago, Arowsky said:

+1 allways loved the v1 more than v2 

• Love 3

Turn off these idiotic sound effects,they are not frightening, they are just irritate.:S
They are good when you enter the city but but they are unnecessary when you are fighting in Clearview etc.
The worst place  for my ears is  the Blue Ridge safe zone.>:(

Hello, dear developer, I wanted to offer you one idea for the survival mode, could you in this mode, turn off the third view, as many people with this type of constantly watching you around the corner, and if you remove the third kind in survival mode it will make this mode really interesting in terms of survival! Please listen to the opinion of the player!

• Love 1

The skill tree needs to be expanded for survival.  Give players something to work toward after maxing out the current skills!

• Love 1

On 8/10/2018 at 6:07 AM, iKaraman said:

CANCEL STUPID EVENT WITH FIRST PERSON IN SURVIVAL ! SO STUPID EVENT OF ALL

Spoken like a true corner camping peeker.

On 8/8/2018 at 10:43 AM, Saimon said:

Hello, dear developer, I wanted to offer you one idea for the survival mode, could you in this mode, turn off the third view, as many people with this type of constantly watching you around the corner, and if you remove the third kind in survival mode it will make this mode really interesting in terms of survival! Please listen to the opinion of the player!

We do FPS only events from time to time. For now servers stay as they are..