Sign in to follow this  
Sven

Servers List - Open World

7 posts in this topic

All feedback regarding the servers list for the Open World game-mode goes here.

 

Please reply in a comment to this thread what your feedback:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the new map was a mistake. Splitting an already small and shrinking playerbase was toxic.

Nontheless we are here now and have to decide and once again I state that this forum is no valid instrument for feedback. What will the forum say? The forum that constists mostly of harcores and pvp-ers wants crowded servers and easy pvp. So They will always want pops of 50-70 people per server.

Having only high popped servers will force many amateure, beginners or even good solo players in unfavorable pvp scenarois and ultimately push them away from the game.

 

A few weeks after the messure, there will be 20-30 pops left again and the vicious circle starts again.

 

I might do a whole topic about the feedback bias you are currently falling for, but I am not sure if I have the motivation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Lauchi.

And the map (Oregon should be four times as big as Colorado, how should the Players meet there? then there now not enough Players for Oregon.
I think some People dont like the Bridge System of these map...


So, how is the plan for the future? If Oregon full released, you want only this one map with one single Server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it goes in this section, buttttt.
Put a ping limit on the servers in Europe, many people from North America and South America play there and both servers are empty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

-Please add 5 max and a no limit server for rockyford, trading lounge, and smallville for pvp servers in NA and EU.

-Please make atleast half the spawns be inside cities or towns so that Official servers isn't 90% sniping each other on hills and woods.

-Please move zombies to be deeper in the woods surrounding clearview, and in the woods between boulder and whitestone. (perhaps add a super zombie or alien there)

Edited by RadioActiveGoat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RadioActiveGoat said:

-Please move zombies to be deeper in the woods surrounding clearview, and in the woods between boulder and whitestone. (perhaps add a super zombie or alien there)

MORE zombies are always good! YES please MORE zombies!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16-7-2018 at 3:24 PM, Lauchboy said:

I think the new map was a mistake. Splitting an already small and shrinking playerbase was toxic.

Nontheless we are here now and have to decide and once again I state that this forum is no valid instrument for feedback. What will the forum say? The forum that constists mostly of harcores and pvp-ers wants crowded servers and easy pvp. So They will always want pops of 50-70 people per server.

Having only high popped servers will force many amateure, beginners or even good solo players in unfavorable pvp scenarois and ultimately push them away from the game.

 

A few weeks after the messure, there will be 20-30 pops left again and the vicious circle starts again.

 

I might do a whole topic about the feedback bias you are currently falling for, but I am not sure if I have the motivation

Thanks for your feedback here. Right now, we can't really like just delete the map again that would be a shame. If you have further idea(s) what to do here feel free to share them with us!

On 16-7-2018 at 3:52 PM, Freddy D said:

I agree with Lauchi.

And the map (Oregon should be four times as big as Colorado, how should the Players meet there? then there now not enough Players for Oregon.
I think some People dont like the Bridge System of these map...


So, how is the plan for the future? If Oregon full released, you want only this one map with one single Server?

Guys, keep in mind our plans here. First of all it's currently just the size of Colorado so not THAT big yet and second of all we have our "dynamic events" idea. We plan on making a lot of interesting new content and features and things to explore. In the end, we think that's what will make the map very interesting. Not just a filled up server.

On 19-7-2018 at 10:58 PM, KIPER said:

I don't know if it goes in this section, buttttt.
Put a ping limit on the servers in Europe, many people from North America and South America play there and both servers are empty.

This is the perfect section to write this! Thanks! I see what you mean here but we can't just ping limit every single server in Europe. We are aware of the high amount of players playing here from different regions with high ping but as you might have seen in our recent patches is that we are developing counter-measures to that. (For example the anti-lagg switch system)

Let us know if you have any further feedback!

8 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

MORE zombies are always good! YES please MORE zombies!!!!

We have noticed players want this! We will look into this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this